Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

"Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) (34496 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Kneels Down To Thank God (Photo) / Must Read: 5 Things Don Jazzy Can Learn From Olamide About Artiste Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by chuzzyofficial(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-0MVaYbvWAbE/V0cISrSQH9I/AAAAAAAAANk/M46grzNfqJkrvK8RVnmMB1yUTtAajNAqgCLcB/s1600/Don.png[/img]

Don Jazzy shared the photo on his page and a lady made an advance to him with the exact words "can we date", another lady came into the picture after a few comments and lashed her with the words "amaka sorry for u are u nt ashram of ur self".

I wonder what could have led to such reaction. Do you think there is anything wrong with what the lady said and the response she got?

Source: http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/05/don-jazzy-can-we-date-u-nt-ashram-of-ur.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by chuzzyofficial(m): 3:48pm On May 26, 2016
I think the hustle is real grin grin

THE GAME ONLY GOT MESSIER, SEE THE EPIC RESPONSE SHE GOT >> http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/05/don-jazzy-can-we-date-u-nt-ashram-of-ur.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by SurewayBookings: 3:57pm On May 26, 2016
She spoke her mind, I guess the other girl's reaction is because she wants same but isn't bold enough to say it.

All the same sha, the two girls want to create awareness for themselves which is allowed.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by ladyF(f): 4:17pm On May 26, 2016
I don't see anything wrong in that na? Is it a crime to ask a guy out again? I'm going to take the bold step this weekend and ask that my crush out. I can't help it anymore, love just happened. I'm sure he will see this... cry If he says no, I will have to look elsewhere... *sigh*

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by MadCow1: 4:17pm On May 26, 2016
Who is the fool called Oge that replied that girl?

The Adult fowl can't even spell 'ashamed' properly.

And why should a girl be shamed for expressing how she feels to a guy? undecided Who made it a taboo for a girl to ask a guy out sef?

All these yeye street vulcanizers wey dey form Engineer.. angry

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by Elparaiso(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2016
ASHRAM ?

She should be ashram of herself for bashing someone else.

Ashram ko, ash cow ni.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by Emmatdayo(m): 4:18pm On May 26, 2016
how is this news pls,

i dnt think stuffs like this should make frontpage

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 26, 2016
Ehen?
Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by DullardBuhari(m): 4:18pm On May 26, 2016
Both na [size=15pt]oloshos[/size]
Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by lifezone247(m): 4:18pm On May 26, 2016
chuzzyofficial:
I think the hustle is real grin grin
I knew the hustle is real.
Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 26, 2016
Both d girl and d one that replied her ar the same..
The girl wey make d comment na olosho wey talk her mind while d second girl wey reply am na olosho wey vex say another persn first her talk wetin dey ha mind.. ABI NO BE SO?

AshRAM kor,AshGOAT ni grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by lanxlot(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2016
Jux like Nairaland, everyone getting at each others throat

1 Like

Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by Phrankin(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2016
Don't want what you can't have.
Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by banme1(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2016
Nonsense thread. Very nonsense thread. Who moved this nonsense to Fp.

1 Like

Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by debris: 4:19pm On May 26, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 26, 2016
So?

1 Like

Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by mekzyjoe(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2016
grin
Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by mikeljack(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2016
were u day i dat find bebe o grin
Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by Lajilajo(f): 4:20pm On May 26, 2016
How is this news?
Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:20pm On May 26, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by bukynkwuenu: 4:20pm On May 26, 2016
she no b workaholic na hustle pure no be small .....only d violence can snatch bae by force....don jazzy pls reply her
Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by Elparaiso(m): 4:20pm On May 26, 2016
debris:
u
Phrankin:
G
lanxlot:
mekzyjoe:
grin
HarkymTheOracle:
grin
OsusuMustFlow:
grin grin grin
cynhamscakes:
bukynkwuenu:
n

Clap for yourselves!
You made frontpage.
Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by cynhamscakes(f): 4:20pm On May 26, 2016
Lmao... Battle of the gwegs. Hehehehe.
Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by SHAIBULIAR: 4:20pm On May 26, 2016
Abeg na who get gold circle condoms and vaseline?
Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by ThePENGENIUS(m): 4:20pm On May 26, 2016
Just negodu!

2 Likes

Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 26, 2016
S
Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by danthamccoy(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2016
Why is it wrong for a girl to express her desire to date a celebrity but perfectly okay for a guy to do same? Some backward mentality we have to grow out of.
Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by mikeljack(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2016
CHEAP TOMATOES 4 sale. If u need am let me get 20 likes
Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by seunlayi(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2016
take 20 likes and send the tomatoes to me

1 Like

Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by MUVA(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2016
Is this news?
Re: "Don Jazzy Can We Date", "U Nt Ashram Of Ur Self" Another Replies (screenshot) by Odunharry(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2016
angry women truly are their own enemy..
She want put sand for another person gari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) / Don Jazzy Shows His Dance Moves, Fan Asks Him To Go And Marry (photos) / Tiwa Savage And New Fashion Trend Of Sheer Outfit For Stage Performances [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.