Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Will Your Tell Your Neighbor What Their Children Always Pass Through? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will Your Tell Your Neighbor What Their Children Always Pass Through? (667 Views)

Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Your Tell Your Neighbor What Their Children Always Pass Through? by bilulu(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2016
I live with a family of two children and d man's younger sister (about 15yrs old) stay with dem. Whenever the parents re not at home these children(3 and 6months) cry all day without any concern from this girl. The worse is instead of her to pet them she beats them mostly the senior claiming the boy is too stubborn. Like now I can hear the girl beating the first child while the smaller one is crying his eyes out. Should I report this inhumane practice to the parents because am trying to weigh my options. ie how the parents of these children will react..... pls advice me on what to do
Re: Will Your Tell Your Neighbor What Their Children Always Pass Through? by lecturerdabo(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2016
Yeah! Talk to the man since the teenager is his sister!! I said the manooooo cos if u carry talk go meet woman, that go wilk either leave or that marriage will develope cracks!!!
Re: Will Your Tell Your Neighbor What Their Children Always Pass Through? by byvan03: 8:34pm On May 26, 2016
I won't see this and keep quiet.
Re: Will Your Tell Your Neighbor What Their Children Always Pass Through? by ifyalways(f): 12:57am On May 27, 2016
It's young kids who can't defend themselves therefore tell the parents. You can as well, check in on them once you hear them crying to know exactly what is happening.
Re: Will Your Tell Your Neighbor What Their Children Always Pass Through? by teeboo: 8:46am On May 27, 2016
Yes, but talk to d husband first

(1) (Reply)

Will You Eat This Kind Of Cake At A Friends Party / Just How Important Is Sex To A Marriage’s Success? / A Must Read For Whoever Is Above 40+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.