Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Exposing A Scammer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Exposing A Scammer (682 Views)

I Am a scammer... / Man Celebrated His Mother's 87th Birthday By Exposing Her Breasts On Facebook / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposing A Scammer by Timmi: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Could someone that works at Fidelity Bank expose the person behind this banking information. I received this email a couple of days ago.
"Hope all is well, Please kindly pay the sum of N750,000 to my solicitor with the account details below

Account Name: Bar.Okafor Joseph
Account Number: 6233291818
Bank: Fidelity Bank Plc
Re: Exposing A Scammer by dewlilly: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hi Timmi, well i will advise you escalate this to the Bank's contact center using this email True.serve@fidelitybank.ng Am sure they investigate this ASAP. Thanks for brings this to our attention.

Thank you.
Re: Exposing A Scammer by Timmi: 2:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Thanks and I have forwarded the information that you provided and i will keep you abreast if I receive any update from the bank.
Re: Exposing A Scammer by Timmi: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
This is the response that I received from Fidelity, though I hope they would investigate the account and charge the account holder for engaging in fraudulent activity.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Sequel to our last mail correspondence with you (as seen in the trail below), we advise that you notify your brother not to initiate any transfer to the said beneficiary.

We also advise that you change the password tied to your email address to stall further occurrences.

You can also initiate legal proceedings with law enforcement agency if deemed necessary.

Thank you for choosing Fidelity Bank.

(1) (Reply)

deleted / See Photo Of A Baby Abandoned To His Fate By Father And Mother / Tips To Better Parenting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.