Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

What If NYSC Is Scrapped? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What If NYSC Is Scrapped? (725 Views)

President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary / Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. / Now That NYSC Is A Done Deal, What Next? (how To Prosper After NYSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If NYSC Is Scrapped? by Pajude: 4:29pm On May 26, 2016
I’ll definitely be deeply nostalgic if an end is put to this forced servitude. I’ll be reminded of the relief that came as a result of Biafrans surrendering to the Nigerian government which signaled an end to the Civil War. I’ll be nostalgic even though I did not take part in the war neither was I even born at the time. And this feeling would be on behalf of those who are yet to serve their fatherland. You see, apart from the luxury of having to explore a different part of the country, I find no other allurements attached to the NYSC. To my weird mind, it is a mere waste of time and resources. Don’t permit me to explain further below.

Read more at...http://www.jokesmannia.com/what-if-the-nysc-is-scrapped/

Re: What If NYSC Is Scrapped? by donifecent(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: What If NYSC Is Scrapped? by dorox10: 4:48pm On May 26, 2016
if nu are posted to Kwara click here to meet with others
https://www.nairaland.com/3125229/kwara-state-16-batch-stream
Re: What If NYSC Is Scrapped? by EngrSeries(m): 5:03pm On May 26, 2016
I'll still keep my certificate grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Full NYSC Kit At Anambra / Need Corper Programmer In Abuja / Urgent Need Of Corper In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.