Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

This Should Move You To Appreciate Your Woman (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Should Move You To Appreciate Your Woman (photo) (1508 Views)

Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Should Move You To Appreciate Your Woman (photo) by Redgo: 8:04pm On May 26, 2016
No matter the size or looks of your lady, treat her like a queen.

Re: This Should Move You To Appreciate Your Woman (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2016
Wow!
Re: This Should Move You To Appreciate Your Woman (photo) by myfantasies(f): 8:21pm On May 26, 2016
Mediapace will u still love me if i look like dis?? ?
Re: This Should Move You To Appreciate Your Woman (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2016
Wow.....
So lovely.... Am in Love...
Re: This Should Move You To Appreciate Your Woman (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2016
What sort of yam leg is that shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Should Move You To Appreciate Your Woman (photo) by decatalyst(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2016
Nothing as good as this... grin

Re: This Should Move You To Appreciate Your Woman (photo) by Mediapace: 10:13pm On May 26, 2016
Sure but glory be to God,you aren't wink
myfantasies:
Mediapace will u still love me if i look like dis?? ?
Re: This Should Move You To Appreciate Your Woman (photo) by myfantasies(f): 10:16pm On May 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Sure but glory be to God,you aren't wink
But u never can tell
Re: This Should Move You To Appreciate Your Woman (photo) by Mediapace: 10:17pm On May 26, 2016
Haven't i see your pics before ?
myfantasies:
But u never can tell
Re: This Should Move You To Appreciate Your Woman (photo) by myfantasies(f): 10:21pm On May 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Haven't i see your pics before ?
Of course u have

But i might to go on a eating spree grin
Re: This Should Move You To Appreciate Your Woman (photo) by Mediapace: 10:26pm On May 26, 2016
Eat spree and i back off cheesy ,So you expect me to carry things bigger than me ?

You no even pity me embarassed
myfantasies:
Of course u have

But i might to go on a eating spree grin
Re: This Should Move You To Appreciate Your Woman (photo) by myfantasies(f): 10:28pm On May 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Eat spree and i back off cheesy ,So you expect me to carry things bigger than me ?

You no even pity me embarassed
Y r u behaving like dis

I thought u loved me cry
Re: This Should Move You To Appreciate Your Woman (photo) by Mediapace: 10:30pm On May 26, 2016
I l.ove you but what if i wan carry you up on wedding day ?
myfantasies:
Y r u behaving like dis
I thought u loved me cry
Re: This Should Move You To Appreciate Your Woman (photo) by myfantasies(f): 11:07pm On May 26, 2016
Mediapace:
I l.ove you but what if i wan carry you up on wedding day ?
Don't worry

I will be d one to carry u grin grin
Re: This Should Move You To Appreciate Your Woman (photo) by Idydarling(f): 2:59am On May 27, 2016
Mediapace and Myfantasies DO NOT derail the thread, take our superficial love elsewhere
Re: This Should Move You To Appreciate Your Woman (photo) by Dexema(m): 7:37am On May 27, 2016
tummy protruding than boobs, legs like ebira yam, she can't even look down without the fear of toppling over. now she will say she's not finding it easy to conceive. I'm 95% sure she's frigging lazy in bed. buh wetin consign me, my dodo ikire might be another man's shawarma.

(1) (Reply)

Should He Continue With Her?? / Couple Portrait Painting By Nigerian Artist Ayeola Ayodeji / 10 Ways To Connect Deeply With Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.