Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (152989 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by uvalued(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Solitin40:
For people having difficulties I will advise you use you Mobile phone or tablet because I just finished registration using my iPad and it was smooth so easy I already ve an account number but can't view the full number but the last 4 and I was sent a mail of the time interval I will get the debit card this thing is very very easy and for people who don't know there postal code just go to NIPOST website you will get it I used my passport as government ID don't worry you will be fine abeg I dey go register for the rest thank you to the OP I have a lot of pictures here on my phone iPad and memory cards which I can sell wow can't believe this OP God bless you all my photography classes are not in vain and for people who want the know the best photography app go and download VSCO you will thank me later don't forget to press the like button

Op abeg when will i get the $25 sign up my account is 0.00
wow after reading this i went to payoneer.com on my android tablet and it was smooth wow thanks

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by uvalued(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
crazymommy:
Renaming photos ??I said place your photos on Microsoft word you are talking about renaming...who renaming don help.....grin

well using an eBook cover is good to make ur book more attractive...u can get free eBook cover from amazon ...yes u need to give the book any title you like and u need to fill the name of the author which is u or if u like u can decide to use any other name,it is allowed...

that tags is not compulsory,tags are just a search terms that u can select to make ur book appear when someone searches for a book relating to your own genre...

descriptions means you describing what ur book is about...if ur book is book containing photographs ..describe it that way..

Re: How to make money with pictures... by uvalued(m): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
crazymommy:
yes it is possible if u are lucky...and make sure that the public domain photo,not every picture u just see online is a public domain photo...a public domain photo is a photo that is not copyrighted and the owner allows anyone to use their picture...that was why I posted a website where you can get certified public domain photos...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by uvalued(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
crazymommy:
35% royalty option is for books priced at 2.98$ or lower..while 70% royalty option is for books priced at 2.99$ and above...if u read the instructions on their website you should have known this by now and select ur royalty option based on the Information....
om interesting
Re: How to make money with pictures... by uvalued(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
crazymommy:
I will advice u to increase the number of pictures to be 50 and leave the price that way and make sure u select the 70% royalty option..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Davidemd: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pls Sir,what Particular Pictures Sell More On Amazon? E.g Human,flowers,landscape,forest,objects,game Reserves,zoo,local Setting,mountians,hills E.T.C
Re: How to make money with pictures... by uvalued(m): 3:19am On Jul 11, 2016
funshyboi:
hi guys pls how do I increase megapixel of a photo. because I downloaded some pictures online which I re-edited as was once suggested by crazymommy, tried uploading on shutterstcock but was rejected due to the fact that they are less than 4.0mp. pls help out. cc. crazymommy any advice?
i use irfanview to resize a 15kb to 2m size image shocked shocked
First of all check the current size of your image, in irfanview, click image=>resize/resample, under some sample dimension click new size dropdown menu and select 2560 x 1600 then change dpi to 300 or more then click ok then save your file and check the size
Re: How to make money with pictures... by uvalued(m): 3:20am On Jul 11, 2016
badpeople:
@Op, thxs you are a good woman, pls I was using my IPad2 to upload my pictures on shutterstock.com but all I get is that I need 14 megapixel pictures to upload, pls wat do I do nw
First of all check the current size of your image, in irfanview, click image=>resize/resample, under some sample dimension click new size dropdown menu and select 2560 x 1600 then change dpi to 300 or more then click ok then save your file and check the size

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by cool318(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
I have people asking me how true this photo Biz is.
Frankly speaking, I couldn't give a comprehensive and definite answer having applied and my card has not arrived.
Has anybody started earning?, if yes just only a screen shot, edit some vital info, it will be highly appreciated.

Thanks all.

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by funshyboi(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
uvalued:

God bless you real good, I'll holla as soon as its successful
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Solitin40: 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
uvalued:
wow after reading this i went to payoneer.com on my android tablet and it was smooth wow thanks
And finally i received my card at my address about 2hours ago op thank you very much now i can go to the next step

The card get more quality than my bank card
Re: How to make money with pictures... by funshyboi(m): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=Solitin40 post=47464571]
And finally i received my card at my address about 2hours ago op thank you very much now i can go to the next step

Re: How to make money with pictures... by funshyboi(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Solitin40:

were you called earlier before you received it?
cos a friend said he was notified
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Solitin40: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
funshyboi:

were you called earlier before you received it?
cos a friend said he was notified
The answer my your question is no i was sleeping when they delivered sister was the one who collected it on my behalf they asked her is this Mr Obama house and she said yes and they gave her

since morning only papa called me and there are no missed calls on my phone

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Johncrown80(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Please crazymommy I'm at the point of uploading my book pls should I enable digital right management or not

Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ghmnoble: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Thanks Crazymommy for your love. I've published my book but I don't seem to find it whenever I search for it on amazon.com. I was trying to buy a book so I can use for reviews but I searched first for my books but couldn't find them. WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM? I'm worried.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by aPr: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hello OP, I have read through the thread and synced my old amazon account on kdp, the problem is i used a US mobile no to open and now i cant seem to change the number, any help please.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by cool318(m): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
cool318:
Frankly speaking, I couldn't give a comprehensive and definite answer having applied and my card has not arrived.
Has anybody started earning?, if yes just only a screen shot, edit some vital info, it will be highly appreciated.

Thanks all.

No answer to this question yet, does it mean that nobody here have a Testimony to give??. If any Kindly share
Re: How to make money with pictures... by cool318(m): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
cool318:

Thanks all.

No answer to this question yet, does it mean that nobody here has a Testimony to give??. If any Kindly share
Re: How to make money with pictures... by lilslick(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2016
cool318:

No answer to this question yet, does it mean that nobody here has a Testimony to give??. If any Kindly share

This ur question does not have an answer yet because this is not a get rich quick scheme, my book have been bought like 4times this month even tho I have not started marketing it because of my exams... so it's not something you start and u blow immediately, hope Ur question is answered... thanks

4 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by cool318(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
lilslick:

This ur question does not have an answer yet because this is not a get rich quick scheme, my book have been bought like 4times this month even tho I have not started marketing it because of my exams... so it's not something you start and u blow immediately, hope Ur question is answered... thanks

Thanks immensely.

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by pappy4real(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2016
Solitin40:

The answer my your question is no i was sleeping when they delivered sister was the one who collected it on my behalf they asked her is this Mr Obama house and she said yes and they gave her

Same way I got mine
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Beatricev: 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Crazymommy, Your attention is needed here please.

I got some pictures from pixabay and compiled my photobook to submit. I was still making a few update and decided to browse some other author's book. I saw two of my pictures which I have in my book in another author's book. I was able to see this in the look inside page. The book has its normal Copyright statement which states that no part of this book may be reproduced or transformed etc.

The pictures are the same you won't notice any difference, yes I edited the pictures to get my final picture but they look exactly the same. Does it mean I am infringing on her copyright or she is infringing on mine? After all, we all got the picture from the same site except if she is the rightful owner.I know amazon closes people's account when somebody reports a copyright infringement, Please Crazymommy what would have happened if I had not seen that Author's book and uploaded those pictures? what if I upload my book and tomorrow, she comes and start claiming copyright on the pictures and reports to Amazon?
Are you aware of any issue like this where both authors use the same picture from pixabay and one of them reported, how did amazon handle it? there was this case that I read last week about a company that claimed the copyright of an image which they originally took from a public domain site and sued the lady or so. I can't find the link to that story I would have posted it here.

Please kindly clarify on this issue because it would be so bad to have invested time and resources(data, fue, other personal worksl etc) in this business, and then one day somebody just come and claim copyright and amazon would have the account wiped off along with money and books.

Thank you for your support and generosity of this thread's information.
I await your answer ma.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2016
Beatricev:
Crazymommy, Your attention is needed here please.

I got some pictures from pixabay and compiled my photobook to submit. I was still making a few update and decided to browse some other author's book. I saw two of my pictures which I have in my book in another author's book. I was able to see this in the look inside page. The book has its normal Copyright statement which states that no part of this book may be reproduced or transformed etc.

The pictures are the same you won't notice any difference, yes I edited the pictures to get my final picture but they look exactly the same. Does it mean I am infringing on her copyright or she is infringing on mine? After all, we all got the picture from the same site except if she is the rightful owner.I know amazon closes people's account when somebody reports a copyright infringement, Please Crazymommy what would have happened if I had not seen that Author's book and uploaded those pictures? what if I upload my book and tomorrow, she comes and start claiming copyright on the pictures and reports to Amazon?
Are you aware of any issue like this where both authors use the same picture from pixabay and one of them reported, how did amazon handle it? there was this case that I read last week about a company that claimed the copyright of an image which they originally took from a public domain site and sued the lady or so. I can't find the link to that story I would have posted it here.

Please kindly clarify on this issue because it would be so bad to have invested time and resources(data, fue, other personal worksl etc) in this business, and then one day somebody just come and claim copyright and amazon would have the account wiped off along with money and books.

Thank you for your support and generosity of this thread's information.
I await your answer ma.
In such situation Amazon will remove the books of both authors....since they are both using a public domain picture...as long as it is a public domain picture then none of them is the copyright owner of the pictures except if that same picture is no longer on pixabay and that is not possible....but If the author that claimed to be the copyright owner has a book that contain his or her own pictures despite the fact that there is one or two public domain pictures inside the book well the person can claim the copyright of the book since more than 80% of the pictures inside the book is theirs maybe just only 10% or 20% is just public domain pictures..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2016
cool318:

Thanks all.
on the first page of this thread it was boldly written that this is not a get rich quick scheme...the business takes patience,intelligence,and determination..:that doyinisaac that posted his screenshots of his earnings of more than 10000$ did not achieve that success within a day...it took him a lot of patience,hardwork and determination before he now started earning so much money from Amazon....it did not happen all of a sudden...it happened gradually...it is not the first day he started that he started earning 10000$,it took him months before he got to that level...someone else can achieve that within three months too but that does not mean that generally the business is a quick money making scheme.....so if you are looking for a quick money making scheme then this thread is not for you...go to thread that will teach you how to make 100000$ within one hour.:::::grin ....that will be better for you../..

3 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Beatricev: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Thank you CrazyMommy
Re: How to make money with pictures... by cool318(m): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
crazymommy:
on the first page of this thread it was boldly written that this is not a get rich quick scheme...the business takes patience,intelligence,and determination..:that doyinisaac that posted his screenshots of his earnings of more than 10000$ did not achieve that success within a day...it took him a lot of patience,hardwork and determination before he now started earning so much money from Amazon....it did not happen all of a sudden...it happened gradually...it is not the first day he started that he started earning 10000$,it took him months before he got to that level...someone else can achieve that within three months too but that does not mean that generally the business is a quick money making scheme.....so if you are looking for a quick money making scheme then this thread is not for you...go to thread that will teach you how to make 100000$ within one hour.:::::grin ....that will be better for you../..

Clarification has been duly noted earlier on , thanks anyway cos I now know the diff between this & HYIP Programs.
Shalom !!!
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Cradconrad: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Crazymommy thank you for this heart warming info.... God bless you. kiss
Plz chat me on Crad.conrad@yahoo.com
Re: How to make money with pictures... by slimhandsome101(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Solitin40:

Please did you used the correct postal code or the default 23401 and when did you applied, because i am yet to receive mine, went to the post office been told that there is no package for such name and it over a month now, so do not know what is going on, though the estimated date is July 11 - 22, so i am still waiting
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Cradconrad: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Please am confused on how to complete the Tax information..... Please help. Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Cradconrad: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Please those that have registered, how did you complete the Tax information? Did you accept the 30%US tax.. . Help please...

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.