Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Media Salary By Heloquent And Uchechi Smily Glory - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Media Salary By Heloquent And Uchechi Smily Glory (477 Views)

No Bars No Glory(Free Instrumental) Prod by Double-Six / Media Salary By Heloquent And Uchechi Smily Glory / It Is GOD WHO Owns The Glory And Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Media Salary By Heloquent And Uchechi Smily Glory by pcaliphate(m): 10:18pm On May 26, 2016
"I no wan talk too much but I gat to say something". Hello Everyone. Here is a joint insightful comic piece by Heloquent and Uchechi Smily Glory, titled "Media Salary". Enjoy.

Uchechi: knock knock to the guys them door, knock knock to the girls them door. Make una come out, matter dey to yarn. Heloquent, na wa for all this skimpy skimpy girls, who chose to password their phones, but subject their nudity to an object of public view. But na wa for this guys them, who in their usual anthem "no time to waste time", stopped loving the emotionally carried away girls. Who in return, result to self-love in the wrong form. Striking a pose with chest barely covered and waist extension in a position too sensitive for upload, earning a salary of likes and comments. For my diary, it is time for the salary. Sister Behind Behind, post your nude pose and let me give you your salary (likes). Truth be told, I'm tired of seeing posts like this. Cover up girl, restrict your nudity to the four walls of the bathroom. Dignity it is not, when anybody can just tap the like, view, comment button, just to see, pay, and appreciate  what is not supposed to be seen.

Heloquent: Uchechi how far, how your side na? You just remind me of three months ago, when I be post one lengthy article. To me, e make sense. Even before I post am, na professor edit am for me. But to my supprised supprise, two days after, na two likes and one comment I see. I first pause, I con think, before I con dey wonder wetyn happen. As I still dey wonder and ponder while scrolling. I con see a picture with over one thousand likes and one hundred ninety eight comments. No be say I jealous the likes or the comments. But I feel it's morally wrong and undeserved, for a young lady to upload a picture that decency frowns at. All because of an uncashable salary (likes).

Uchechi: Heloquent I dey, I see you. All this loose belt guys, if you know you can't use any protection, then comot face. What self...enough of unwanted pregnancies, the weather is over hot biko. No doubt, we know that just flashing the borrowed IPhone6 at her, lands her on your bed. But then, consider us around and protect urself...the weather hot na. Can't social media shut down for a year or two, so people can go back to being themselves. We are tired of paying salaries (likes). Enough of the retard thinking, fakeness here nd there, and publications of stupidity. Dress up girls, dont be engrossed by numbers thought as salaries. Funny enough, all these skimpy skimpy girls, go dey defend saying..."dem go dey do like saints". Lol, everyone must not be like youuuu! There are actually saints in the world, so why can't you just think and be like one.

Heloquent: Uchechi I see you too. The social media has been corrupted, and the purpose has been hijacked. Showcase of smoke puff in the mouth, side and full exposure of the chest, tempting and improper videos, intimidating posts and loads others. All in the bid to earn the feeling of important. But this is wrong, the definition of important has to do with how much people benefit from you. But in this case, it is far from the said. With only influences of peer intimidation and misdirection. Enough for the salary quest, it is fast becoming a trend that's needs to be halted. Some promising young boys and girls, who are born to good family which is far from poor, derail from their designed path. Due to what they see online. Feeling less of themselves, thereby doing a copy of what they feel is cool. So many unrealized fruitful goals, so many unfulfilled potentials are being victims of the immorality parading the social media. All because of uncashable salary (likes).

Uchechi: The wrap up is that some people need auto correct in their life, everything about them is just so wrong. I feel so disgruntled that some people allow the society to change them. Some girls just keep ageing anyhow because they keep dating guys twice score their age. No one is asking you not to bi*ch around, but please stop publicising it, making the younger ones feel education aint worth it anymore. And those girls that be talking about bi*ching around to pay bills, c'mon girl, last time I checked you are still on the same level. So what bill have u been paying? ooooppps.... So quit media salary and use your brain so others can benefit. 

Heloquent: Uchechi you have said it all. But make I add some jara. Man no perfect, man no perfect, no mean say make man trade the art of imperfection. Yolo no talk say make person live life on the path of recklessness and immorality. To the guys them, sleep in your parent house, don't advertise smoking, buy a belt to your loose trouser, return the fake jewelries, re-purpose your pc's, and follow the path of what is right. To the girls them, it's time you stop getting carried away by the two rounds on your chest and the self-impressed waist extension. Placing them for pulic view with the expectations of a media salary (likes). Bro, Sis, we are the leaders of tomorrow, with so much expected from us. Let's make things things right. Say no to media salary. GOD Bless Us All #Peace.

By Heloquent and Uchechi Smily Glory....

(1) (Reply)

A World Without Me And You.. / Episode 13: Now That You Are Here (A Tale Of Deception, Betrayal And Murder) / The Widow's Plight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.