Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Laugh It Off - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh It Off (788 Views)

Do Not Laugh, It’s Joke Time!! PLEASE / Dont Be Too Selfish, Dont Laugh It Alone!. / Lets Laugh It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh It Off by Kenmatt(m): 10:54pm On May 26, 2016
Three Pastors met and decided to share their problems, as they say, " a problem shared is a problem solved".these are meant to be kept secret among three of them.

The first Pastor said, " my problem is money, I even steal from the Church offering, just to get ends meet. Please pray for me".

The second Pastor, " mine is women, I have slept with almost all the ladies choristers, please pray for me".

Turning to the third Pastor to hear his, he started crying, it took his friends some time to calm him. When they asked him to continue, he was still crying, he said, " my problem is gossiping, when we leave here, every body will hear what two of you have just told me", please pray for me"

The other two Pastors fainted.
Re: Laugh It Off by bentlywills(m): 12:00am On May 27, 2016
From pastors to Tenants

Op u do well oo
Re: Laugh It Off by Kenmatt(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2016
bentlywills:
From pastors to Tenants

Op u do well oo

Oh mehn! Ma eyes were heavy as I was typing then.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You See This Photo Nairalanders? / Who Can Solve This Riddle? – You Know The Answer But You Can’t Get It Right / One Word For This Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.