Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

You Will Fall In Love With Moesha Boduong After Seeing These 10 Hot Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Will Fall In Love With Moesha Boduong After Seeing These 10 Hot Photos (2357 Views)

"Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage / Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Goes Braless In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Fall In Love With Moesha Boduong After Seeing These 10 Hot Photos by esperanda01: 11:24pm On May 26, 2016
[center]Moesha Babiinoti Boduong is a sassy actress and model who completed the University of Ghana, Legon.

The actress is now shooting a movie ‘Cocoa Brown’ directed by KOFAS Media, Kofi Asamoah who broke barriers with the ‘Amakye and Dede’ movie’s launching recording the highest number of people.

The actress has risen to fame with her ridiculous dressing and waist training pictures she’s been posting on Instagram with her favourite quote:

If you don’t FEED me, your opinion about me is none of my business!

see more hot pics here>>>>http://www.omago.net/2016/05/you-will-fall-in-love-with-moesha.html[/center]

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Moesha Boduong After Seeing These 10 Hot Photos by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 26, 2016
I watched pirates recently...grin saw em all in their full glory... Didn't fall kankan! undecided
Re: You Will Fall In Love With Moesha Boduong After Seeing These 10 Hot Photos by marshalcarter: 12:34am On May 27, 2016
Mtsw

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Lovely In New Photo / 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Wole Soyinka As He Clocks 82 / Inside The Luxurious World Of The Richest Kids Of Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.