Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Want To Buy Quality Cosmetics Wholesale - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Want To Buy Quality Cosmetics Wholesale (1544 Views)

Original Cosmetics Wholesale Price / Do You Desire a Flawless Look? Come... / Best-seller Of Quality Cosmetics And Skin-care Products @ JEWEL COSMETICS {pics} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Quality Cosmetics Wholesale by Dammyfalad(f): 11:57pm On May 26, 2016
I am starting a cosmetics business and I need where I can get quality and original cosmetics especially body cream for all skin types and complexion together with:
hair care
make ups
skin care etc
Re: I Want To Buy Quality Cosmetics Wholesale by Jacky575: 12:10am On May 27, 2016
Dammyfalad:
I am starting a cosmetics business and I need where I can get quality and original cosmetics especially body cream for all skin types and complexion together with:
hair care
make ups
skin care etc
I can supply u all I need if u r really interested @ very cheap rates that you will make profits

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Quality Cosmetics Wholesale by fendorf(m): 7:51am On May 27, 2016
Dammyfalad:
hair care
make ups
skin care etc
you can also sell forever cosmetics and creams
Re: I Want To Buy Quality Cosmetics Wholesale by Batlan01: 11:52am On May 27, 2016
U can contact us now or click here for details https://www.nairaland.com/3119005/JEWEL-Cosmetics-and-Skin-Care-Ltd

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Quality Cosmetics Wholesale by creamynuela88: 3:09pm On May 27, 2016
Dammyfalad:
hair care
make ups
skin care etc

Oriflame would give u the right products and the best profit margin. Pls do call or flash me on 09029296665. Lets talk more

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Quality Cosmetics Wholesale by Dammyfalad(f): 6:31pm On May 27, 2016
Jacky575:
I can supply u all I need if u r really interested @ very cheap rates that you will make profits
send me your contact so that we can talk
Re: I Want To Buy Quality Cosmetics Wholesale by Dammyfalad(f): 6:33pm On May 27, 2016
fendorf:
you can also sell forever cosmetics and creams
where can I get their products?
Re: I Want To Buy Quality Cosmetics Wholesale by Jacky575: 7:28pm On May 27, 2016
Dammyfalad:

send me your contact so that we can talk
+233238274475 currently in Accra trying 2 close a deal
Re: I Want To Buy Quality Cosmetics Wholesale by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 30, 2016
WhatsApp 08030509657, we are cosmetic consultants, we will give you professional advise and also sell quality cosmetics that do not cause cancer to you at company price without any registration.
Re: I Want To Buy Quality Cosmetics Wholesale by tinexybridals(f): 11:07am On May 31, 2016
Dammyfalad:

where can I get their products?
I can supplybu with all forever products ,ranging from skin care to any of the forever product.
Re: I Want To Buy Quality Cosmetics Wholesale by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
You can get it through me text me your number on 08030509657
Re: I Want To Buy Quality Cosmetics Wholesale by NewsongBeauty(f): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2016
For your original LA girl cosmetics,pls contact 08050394781
Re: I Want To Buy Quality Cosmetics Wholesale by Dammyfalad(f): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2017
Jewel cosmetics where is your office located?

(1) (Reply)

Shoe Care & Leather Hacks For The Gentleman / Lady's Face Becomes Clotted With Oil Due To Face Scrubbing Material (photo) / Strictly For Models Across Nigeria Who Are Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.