Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,517 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Lady's Face Becomes Clotted With Oil Due To Face Scrubbing Material (photo) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady's Face Becomes Clotted With Oil Due To Face Scrubbing Material (photo) (1544 Views)

Magic Of Body Scrubbing / See This Wonderful Makeup Transformation Of This Lady’s Face / Check Out What This Make Up Artist Did To This Lady Face (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady's Face Becomes Clotted With Oil Due To Face Scrubbing Material (photo) by WotzupNG: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
If you must use beauty products especially one for your face, make sure you buy from certified professionals, not some overnight beautician.

A lady took to Facebook to complain of how a face scrubbing material she bought from a woman made her face oily even after taking her bath.

Her quote below.

Please help ooo... I was on my own jejely when a lady brought this thing and said I should use it in scrubbing my face while bathing. This is the outcome on my face even after washing my face ooo. Please what is it used for cuz my face feels like there's a clotted oil on it.

https://www.wotzup.ng/face-scrubbing-material-clotted-oil/

Re: Lady's Face Becomes Clotted With Oil Due To Face Scrubbing Material (photo) by Neminc: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
See nah!! See as her face be like imbe, tomorrow nah she go lay foundation on top am, build 12 storey building on top am with different kind of cosmetics come begin dey form beauty queen. Almost all woman are scams. Fake hair, fake eye lashes, fake nails, fake boobs, fake butts, they even fake orgasm and yet they have the guts to call us cheats when their whole life is a scam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Models Across Nigeria Who Are Interested / Best Deal To Buy Instagram Followers USA At Online / How Mixing Spe.rm With Cream Builds Skin Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.