Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Shades Of Blue. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Shades Of Blue. (963 Views)

K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa / Fappening 2.0: Nude Images Of '50 Shades Of Grey' Star Dakota Johnson Posed Onli / Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shades Of Blue. by Marv650(m): 2:00am On May 27, 2016
Shades of Blue is an American crime dramatelevision series created by Adi Hasakand premiered on January 7, 2016. The series is set in New York Cityand stars Jennifer Lopezas the main character Harlee Santos, a single-mother NYPD Detective, who is forced to work in the FBI's anti-corruption task force, while dealing with her own financial and family problems.
On February 5, 2016, NBC renewedShades of Bluefor a 13-episode second season.
Re: Shades Of Blue. by Allboiz: 8:04pm On May 27, 2016
Same here too... Jennifer Lopez in action. cheesy
Re: Shades Of Blue. by Marv650(m): 7:21am On May 28, 2016
The final scene was so funny.
Re: Shades Of Blue. by Marv650(m): 6:13am On May 30, 2016
Cast and characters
Main
*. Jennifer Lopez as Detective Harlee Santos, a corrupt officer with the NYPD 64th Precinct in Brooklyn and FBI informant for the anti-corruption task force. She is the single mother to 17-year-old Cristina; Cristina's father was abusive, and shortly after his release from prison in 2005, Harlee framed him for murder. She joined Lt. Wozniak's crew after he helped her cover up her frame job. After getting arrested by the FBI in an anti-corruption investigation, she becomes a reluctant informant against Wozniak in exchange for immunity.
*. Ray Liotta as Lieutenant Matt Wozniak, the corrupt commander of the 64th Precinct, and the main target in an FBI anti-corruption investigation. He is a 25-year veteran of the force, and before that spent six years in the United States Marine Corps. He is very close to Harlee, whom he considers a daughter, and Harlee's own daughter, Cristina. He is bisexual, married to Linda and having an affair with Donnie before Donnie was killed by Loman in self-defense in "One Last Lie". His own daughter was said to have been clinically depressed and committed suicide at the age of 19.
*. Drea de Matteo as Detective Tess Nazario
*. Warren Koleas Special Agent Robert Stahl, an FBI agent assigned to the Anti-Corruption Task Force and Santos' handler.
*. Dayo Okeniyi as Detective Michael Loman, a rookie detective assigned to the 64th who, on one of his first days, accidentally shot and killed a suspected drug dealer who was playing a video game, which causes him to have a huge crisis of conscience, especially after Harlee helps him cover it up.
*.Hampton Fluker as Detective Marcus Tufo
*. Vincent Larescaas Detective Carlos Espada
*. Sarah Jefferyas Cristina Santos, Harlee's 17-year-old daughter and a musical prodigy.
Recurring
*. Santino Fontanaas Detective David Saperstein, a member of Wozniak's crew. He was critically injured at the end of the episode "Fall of Man" by Wozniak and was killed, in the guise of a bomb threat, by Wozniak in the next episode "Undiscovered Country".
*. Michael Esperas Lieutenant Donnie Pomp, a member of NYPD Internal Affairs and Lieutenant Wozniak's ex-co-conspirator and ex-lover. Pomp was killed by Loman in self-defense after trying to kill Loman and was cremated by an angry Wozniak, who was convinced that he played him and that he set Wozniak up, in the episode "One Last Lie".
*. Lolita Davidovichas Linda Wozniak, Matt's wife
*.Gino Anthony Pesi as Assistant District Attorney James Nava, the 64th Precinct's new ADA who becomes romantically involved with Harlee.
*.Annie Chang as Special Agent Molly Chen, Stahl's partner
*. Leslie Silvaas Gail Baker
*. Mark Deklinas Joe Nazario, Tess' husband
*. Erica Ashas Erica, Loman's love interest
*. Kathryn Katesas David's mother
*.Antonio Jaramillo as Miguel Zepeda, Harlee's ex-boyfriend and Christina's father. He was abusive to Harlee up to the point that he almost killed her and Christina. He was killed at the end of the episode "One Last Lie" when he tries to rape Harlee and she ends up breaking his neck, killing him.
Re: Shades Of Blue. by Marv650(m): 6:19am On May 30, 2016
This series is so interesting.
Re: Shades Of Blue. by olatunjithomas(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Marv650:
This series is so interesting.

Good afternoon boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you boss

with due respect boss, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks bro, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my boss

TEAMFALCONEY.

VOTING WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 18th JULY 2016.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Has GAME OF THRONES Been Cancelled Or Renewed????? / America's Got Talent Ryan Shot In The Throat By A Flaming Arrow In A Stunt Error / Five Reasons You Should Have A Career In Nollywood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.