Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Men! This Is Especially For You. Thank Me Later - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Men! This Is Especially For You. Thank Me Later (941 Views)

Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. / Some Taxes In Nigeria & Their Implications (Especially For Small Businesses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men! This Is Especially For You. Thank Me Later by abdultobz: 3:21am On May 27, 2016
Hi Friend, I bring to you a great product that can be life-changing for you if tried out. Its almost like getting a new beautiful life. Its no other product than Samsu Oil. Yes Samsu Oil. Though the name sounds weird, this product does magical things. You may have come across or even used the counterfeit once but here comes your access to the very original straight from the manufacturer, PD Samsu Company, Jakarta-Indonesia.For the record, the authentic/original Samsu Oil in Nigeria is through a sole importer I am working with. Invariably, any other product outside this circle is most likely counterfeit. However, the secret is, the original Samsu Oil is NAFDAC certified and has a NAFDAC number to distinguish it from the counterfeits. The product doesn't require much advertorial noise. It sells by default and because of its efficacy, repeat deals is a norm.

Now what does Samsu Oil do? It gives male strength and stamina, prevents premature ejaculations, prolongs sexual intercourse and allows the man to enjoy sex with his wife and give her earth quaking orgasm. It also gives you hard rock turgidity and reduces over sensitivity. It doesn't matter whether you are 30.40 or more, you and your partner deserve the very best of "it".

Let me make some clarifications that I readily glean you may require and also resolve some doubts .....First of, the value proposition here is the assured originality of the product. It'll appear like I'm stressing this fact. Having Nafdac certify a supposed medication isn't a joke.... and guess what, a medication as mild as Vitamin C without passing Nafdac certification test is as good as poison....

Now again, the usual reservation (for even myself till I tried it out) with stuff like this is the possibility of a "side effect" whether immediate ,unknown or future....Know this, its for external use and not exactly edible...Its not chemical laden like most of the chinko stuff you have around....its completely a root extract formula...So .."NO SIDE EFFECTS"

The NAFDAC certification alone speaks volume of its efficacy and absolutely free side effects. Yes a resounding "No side effects at all". Not toxic but pure potent roots extracts. A trial is sufficiently convincing. Interested in becoming a Superman OR need your man to be? Get in touch and it'll be sent to your location.
I hear a lot guys suffering a life time of frustration and unhappiness because of a seemingly impossible experience. Bobs, it's possible!
Enough of wishing things were different with you or longing for a feeling that was designed to be part of you by default.
Get in touch and chat directly with the spot man and you'll be glad you did.

Call/whatsapp: 09033966444
Email :echanneltechnologies@gmail.com
Follow us on twitter @echannel_tech

1 Like

Re: Men! This Is Especially For You. Thank Me Later by abdultobz: 7:24am On May 28, 2016
A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes,smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them. Friends, its not belated.
Now that you've discovered a way out, Take an Action! even if its to give it a try. Get in touch..

Re: Men! This Is Especially For You. Thank Me Later by victorious247: 10:01am On May 28, 2016
How much is it?
Re: Men! This Is Especially For You. Thank Me Later by victorious247: 5:28pm On May 30, 2016
For products that will enhance your sexuality and help you with fertility contact 07064264273.call or WhatsApp .These are natural stuff so they don't have side effects.
Re: Men! This Is Especially For You. Thank Me Later by abdultobz: 10:14am On May 31, 2016
For clarification sake, Samsu Oil isn't for fertility purpose(s). Its not a one size fits all. Its exclusively for improved sexual performance and that's guaranteed. Specifically for avoiding pre-mature eja***tion and overtime permanently curing same. Entirely made from plant root extracts,hence no side effect. No after-use irritation, no consequences and no aftermaths. Kindly contact for further clarification and usage before purchase.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read ! How To Earn Cash And Gift Items With Idashnaira / Why You Don’t Need Money To Be Rich / Where Do I Exchange Cotonou Currency To Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.