Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

A Smart Investment 1 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Smart Investment 1 (1088 Views)

Smart Investment Starts Here!!! Orangeville Ajah With C Of O! / Smart Investment -Westwood Park Sangotedo-Behind Shoprite Ajah [Price: 9m] / A Smart Investment 2: Pasture Gardens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Smart Investment 1 by AbeOwolabi(m): 5:49am On May 27, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen, please kindly spare me a little of your precious time.

Have you ever wondered why the Rich are always getting richer? Have you ever wondered that getting rich at times does not require hard-work? Do you know being lucky must have taken an underground work and preparation for the opportunity ahead? The unique simple answer to these three questions above is "Making the right smart decision at the right time".

We buy land for quite a number of reasons but i will only mention two and stress on one more:
1) to build on it: here, we buy based on our location taste, financial capacity, and many personal reasons.

2) to resell: here is for the investors or business-men or women, someone who wants to buy land from the right location that has high prospects of huge or substantial returns in years to come.

I personally believe that the best place one can invest his or her capital and one will realise substantial yield or returns in few years without much sweat is in buying lands and property with good prospects. But we should remember that "the right location" plays a vital role if you want to achieve your utmost aim which is profit.

This brings us to where we are going my friends. Ibeju-Lekki which is generally terms "the future of Lagos" is for investors to smartly quickly key in before it's no more an opportunity. Capital Projects which is one of the major determining factors in land appreciation is so much favoring this axis. Projects like the Free Trade Zone (FTZ), Dangote's Oil Refinery by the richest man in Africa, Seaport, International Airport, 4th Mainland bridge (which the MOU has been signed by the Lagos State Govt and work has started) and many more.

Furthermore, the Lagos State Government will be coming up with tender calls for new development sites named Iberekodo Industrial Town and Ibeju-Lekki Mixed Development Scheme. Both projects are under the Ibeju Lekki Local Council Area.

The mixed development project, located at Ibeju Agbe village, will include residential, institutional, commercial and private development plots with a total land size of 282,368 hectares and will accommodate 12,984 residents. The features of the proposed scheme will include shopping complex, places of worship, playing ground, neighbourhood ground and “corner shops”, with power supply, telecommunications, police post, multipurpose hall, vocational centre and filling station listed as infrastructure to be provided.

The Iberekodo Industrial Town is similar to the mixed development scheme with generally the same features and infrastructure but has an intended population of 60,588 and an area of 919,844 hectares. These projects will, however, not interfere with the Lekki Regional Masterplan as other projects such as the proposed International Airport, the integrated waste disposal and treatment plant, farmhouses and so on, will not be affected.

In addition to these developments, the state government has commenced on the construction of the Lekki-Epe International Airport which will cost N71bn. The state government has already obtained the site approval from the Federal Ministry of Aviation and completed the master-plan on 3,500 hectares of land earmarked for the project. The airport is expected to handle five million passengers yearly with provision for future expansion and so on and so forth.

So we can all imagine the kind of huge returns on investment Ibeju-Lekki brings for the smart Investors especially when you buy land from Emovic Homes close to the strategic projects like the proposed International Airport, Dangote's Oil Refinery, 4th Mainland bridge, La Campaign Tropicana etc.

Emovic Homes has different land (in Acres) for sale in strategic locations at Ibeju Lekki, Victoria Island, Lagos Mainland, Ogun, Ibadan. They are always willing to help you make the right investment decision when it comes to buying land to resell or build on. Their prices are so affordable and they issue complete documentations that will give you satisfaction.

I will attach the coordinates (from Alausa, Ikeja) of the 50 Acres of land we have close to the proposed International Airport in my next post.

I so much appreciate your time.

Emovic Homes...giving you value for your hard-earned income.
Email: emovicinvestments@yahoo.com
WhatsApp: +2348095491100
BBM Pin: 7BB334BB
Follow us on Twitter: @EmovicHomes
Like us on Facebook: Emovic Homes
Re: A Smart Investment 1 by AlinkoSunny(m): 5:57am On May 28, 2016
Hello,

I am interested in buying land at a strategic spot at Ibeju Lekki but i need to be convinced by your Coy that am safe before i can do so.

Can i have the coordinates of the land close to the proposed Airport and any other coordinates you have, i will check at Alausa myself and give you feedback. Drop your numbers too.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Smart Investment 1 by OkeSegs(m): 6:09am On May 28, 2016
Hi,

My Company wants 3 acres at ibeju lekki but we need convincing documentations before we can go further or let alone discuss pricing.

We will call you guys on Tuesday.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Smart Investment 1 by AbeOwolabi(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2016
Special thanks to all that had been patronising us through this medium and everyone that had been reading our posts especially @EgunMogaji, @ AlinkoSunny and @ OkeSegs. We are always available to serve you better.

Below is the response to all your enquiries:

* AKODO-ISE, Ibeju Lekki:
Description: Adjacently opposite La Campaign Tropicana, 10mins from Lekki Free Zone Trade and Dangote's Oil Refinery.
Coordinates: 707569MN-634876ME, 707655MN-634868ME, 707677MN-635006ME.
Available: Registered Survey, Deed of Assignment.
In Progress: Gazette/ C of O.
Acres unsold yet: 102

* IDOGUN, Ibeju Lekki:
Description: Close to Lekki Free Zone Trade and Dangote's Oil Refinery.
Coordinates:
707507.120; 645621.128
Available: Layout, Registered Survey, Deed of Assignment.
Acres unsold yet: 33

* ALATISHE, Ibeju Lekki:
Description: Close to Lekki Free Zone Trade and Dangote's Oil Refinery.
Coordinates:
712899.694mN; 588061.709mE
Available: Layout, Registered Survey & Deed of Assignment.
Acres unsold yet: 27

* OKO-ORISUN, Ibeju lekki:
Description: Close to the proposed new International Airport & Neander International School.
Coordinates:
726,805,942mn___603,973,791me. 725,884,017mn___603,396,216me. 725,360,050mn___602,934,009me (pictures of verified copy from Alausa is attached below as requested by @ AlinkoSunny)
Available: Registered Survey & Deed of Assignment.
In Progress: Gazette/ C of O
Acres unsold yet: 25

* IDI-OROGBO, Ibeju lekki:
Description: Close to Lagos State staff Quarters and Chevron.
Coordinates: 717,290,299mn___595,587,759me 716,700,746mn___595,126,671me 717,157,474mn___594,872,278me.
Available: Registered Survey, Deed of Assignment & Gazette.
Acres unsold yet: 15

Apologies for not responding quickly to your enquiries, we have been busy at our new site, not far from President Buhari Estate, Paramount FM and Nestle, Shagamu, Ogun. This another fantastic place to buy & invest, you guys need to see this place. We are selling at an affordable price in Acres. We will post pictures in our next post.

God bless you all.

You can as well check our link for more juicy land & property deals: https://www.nairaland.com/abeowolabi/topics

Thank you.

Re: A Smart Investment 1 by AlinkoSunny(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2016
Alright thank you Mr Abe, my Lawyer will contact your company for further discussion.
Re: A Smart Investment 1 by OkeSegs(m): 1:10am On May 29, 2016
Seeing is believing so we will visit your Company next week to clear all our worries or doubts. Thanks.
Re: A Smart Investment 1 by AbeOwolabi(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2016
You are very much welcome Sirs. We will be expecting you.

Happy Democracy day!
Re: A Smart Investment 1 by msogunro: 2:38am On May 30, 2016
AbeOwolabi:
We are selling at an affordable price in Acres.

Patiently waiting for the prices of the various locations to be posted.
Re: A Smart Investment 1 by AbeOwolabi(m): 2:21pm On May 30, 2016
Dear @ msogunro, thank you for checking up on us. Below are the available places (just to mention few), prices and documentations:

IBEJU LEKKI AXIS:

* Description: Ibogun, Ibeju Lekki close to Lekki Free Trade Zone and Dangote'svalue Refinery.
Price: #600k per plot OR 6 plots (an acre) for #3m
Docs: Layout & Survey
In Progress:Gazette/ C of O

* Description: Alatishe, Ibeju-Lekki close to Pan African University (please find pictures of this area below)
Price: #500k per plot OR 4 plots of land for #1.8m
Docs: Layout & survey
In Progress: Gazette/ C of O

* 6 plots of land for #3.5m @ Fetedo, Ibeju lekki...with survey & deed of assignment.

* 6 plots of land for #3.5m @ Ise, Ibeju lekki...with survey & deed of assignment.

* 6 plots of land for #3.5m @ Akodo-Ise, Ibeju lekki....with survey & deed of assignment.

Note: Fetedo, Ise & Akodo-Ise are 10-12mins drive from Dangote's Refinery & Lekki Free trade Zone, adjacently opposite La Campaign Tropicana.

* IDI OROGBO @ Ibeju-lekki, close to Lagos State staff Quarters & Chevron
Price: #3m per plot.
Doc: Reg Survey, Deed of Assignment & Gazette.

* OKO ORISUN @ Ibeju lekki, close to d new Airport & Neander International School
Price: #2.5m per plot.
Doc: Reg Survey & Deed of Assignment.
In Progress: Gazette.

IKORODU AXIS:
* Agbowa - #450k/plot... with survey

* Ota-Ikosi - #600k/ plot... with survey

* Ketu-Epe - #550k/ plot... with survey

OGUN STATE:
* #300,000 per Acre!!!
Acres of land available at few distance from Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun state.
Docs: Global Survey & Deed of Assignment.

* #900,000 per Acre!!!
Acres of land available at few km from President Buhari Estate, Nestle & Paramount FM, Shagamu, Ogun state. Doc: Survey.

IBADAN/ OYO STATE:
* Plots of land at Badeku, Off Ibadan Toll gate, New Ife Road, Opp Plank Market, Oyo State. Doc: Reg Survey...#450k per plot.

* Twin bungalow: 2 bedroom flat & 3 bedroom flat...all for #8m
Features:
* It is 2 different flat bungalow but joined together built on over a plot,
* One is 2 bedroom flat while d other is 3 bedroom flat,
* 1 big living room each in both flats,
* Nice interior finishings,
* Lovely floor tiles,
* Sliding windows & sliding doors,
* All bedrooms are en-suit,
* Bore hole with big tank.
It's located at Soka along Iwo Road Express road (2mins from d express), Ibadan.
Note: Area is both residential & commercial.
Documentations: Title docs & survey.

You can as well check our link for more juicy land & property deals: https://www.nairaland.com/abeowolabi/topics

Thank you.

Emovic Homes....giving you value for your hard-earned income.

Re: A Smart Investment 1 by AbeOwolabi(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2016
More locations and prices:

* Serviced Plots available for sale at a developed area, Ajah axis.
Prices: #7m per plot
Docs: C of O & Registered Survey.
Size: 648sqm full plot.

* Plots available for sale beside MTN Estate, Ajah
Price: #4m per plot
Docs: C of O & Registered Survey.
Size: 648sqm full plot.

* Plots of land available @ Opposite Amen estate, Eleko Road, ibeju lekki
Price: #3.5m
Title docs: Registered survey & C of O
Plot size: 648sqm

* Plots of land available @ besides Shalom Estate, Opp Corona International School, ibeju lekki.
Prices: #6.8m
Title docs: reg survey, C of O (gazette available)
Size: 500sqm per plot

Thank you.

For more info and inspection, pls call: +2348095491100 OR +2348141516223....limited plots available.

Thank you.

Emovic Homes....giving you value for your hard earned income.
Re: A Smart Investment 1 by msogunro: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
AbeOwolabi:

* #900,000 per Acre!!!
Acres of land available at few km from President Buhari Estate, Nestle & Paramount FM, Shagamu, Ogun state. Doc: Survey.

IBADAN/ OYO STATE:
* Plots of land at Badeku, Off Ibadan Toll gate, New Ife Road, Opp Plank Market, Oyo State. Doc: Reg Survey...#450k per plot.

Emovic Homes....giving you value for your hard-earned income.

Is the Sagamu land commercial or residential?

Do you have more land in Ibadan?
Re: A Smart Investment 1 by AbeOwolabi(m): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
Good day Sir,

Yes, the Sagamu land is both residential and commercial. There is Nestle and Paramount FM in the vicinity and also President Buhari Estate just by the land. You really need to see this President Buhari's Estate Sir, it's so beautiful. I will ensure I travel to the place next week and get pictures for you Sir.

We have the below land and property for Sale at Ibadan:

1) Acres and Plots of land available for sale at Elebu (Oluyole Extention), Oluyole Estate, Ibadan, Oyo state.

Price: #1m per plot

Title: Conveyance

Available Acre: Over 600 acres (over 3,600 plots)

Promo: First 30 buyers get a discount of #100k on each plot.

Remaining Promo Plots: 18 plots.

2) Twin bungalow for sale:

2 bedroom flat & 3 bedroom flat...all for #8m ONLY

Features:
* It is 2 different flat bungalow but joined together & built on over a plot,
* One is 2 bedroom flat while d other is 3 bedroom flat,
* 2 big living rooms,
* Nice interior finishings,
* Lovely floor tiles,
* Sliding windows & sliding doors,
* All bedrooms are en-suit,
* Bore hole with big tank.

It's located at Soka along Iwo Road Express road (2mins from d express), Ibadan.

Note: Area is both residential & commercial.

Documentations: Title docs & survey.

Thank you Sir.

Re: A Smart Investment 1 by AlinkoSunny(m): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
Emovic Investments, thank you so much, we are so happy with the land we bought through you at Alatishe, Ibeju Lekki. We appreciate the warm reception, transparency and genuity in all your dealings from the beginning of the transaction to the end.

Please you guys should keep the good work up. If you guys can continue like this then the sky is your starting point. Best regards.
Re: A Smart Investment 1 by AbeOwolabi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
You are very much welcome Sir and we expect more referrals from you as promised.

Buyers get invoice, Deed of Assignment, Survey etc for lands purchased from us. Hurry now. Call 08095491100 or 08141516223.

Cheers.
Re: A Smart Investment 1 by OkeSegs(m): 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Emovic, thanks a lot. Customer care, documentation and delivery was on point. Cheers.
Re: A Smart Investment 1 by AbeOwolabi(m): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
You are always welcome Sir, we expect more patronage and referrals from you Sir. God bless you more.
Re: A Smart Investment 1 by OkeSegs(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mr Abe, I gave my cousin in UK your coy's number so he can buy property from you guys. Cheers.
Re: A Smart Investment 1 by AbeOwolabi(m): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2016
God bless you so much Sir. We do really really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Fakale, Odokekere, By Odongunyan Ikorodu Lagos. / Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer / To Let 3 Bedroom Mansionette With BQ @ Ikate, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.