Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,015 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation (12316 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album / Cynthia Morgan Dabs For 'Christ' In Sexy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by musquareni(m): 5:53am On May 27, 2016
Star musician, Cynthia Morgan a.k.a. Madrina was out there visiting and feeding the poor/needy as part of her empowerment foundation tagged 'Mama Cynthia' in honor of her lovely and supportive mother who Cynthia says has been the backbone of whatever she knows today.
Cynthia had to get a canoe before she could reach the people she visited in the second phase of the program and she says the experience is something she will live to remember for years and has really changed her for good.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF41daomZQt/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by musquareni(m): 5:54am On May 27, 2016
musquareni:
Star musician, Cynthia Morgan a.k.a. Madrina was out there visiting and feeding the poor/needy as part of her empowerment foundation tagged 'Mama Cynthia' in honor of her lovely and supportive mother who Cynthia says has been the backbone of whatever she knows today.
Cynthia had to get a canoe before she could reach the people she visited in the second phase of the program and she says the experience is something she will live to remember for years and has really changed her for good.

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, Fynestboi

On the road to the Album, nice job
Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by musquareni(m): 5:55am On May 27, 2016
musquareni:

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by pomide(m): 5:56am On May 27, 2016
You took that nose ring crap to where kids were?? now they'd wanna be like you!

meanwhile.. this Thread odds of reaching front page na 1.03! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by Smellymouth: 6:02am On May 27, 2016
She tried
Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by Smellymouth: 6:05am On May 27, 2016
pomide:

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by tundelis(m): 6:33am On May 27, 2016
Wake me when this sh!t hit FP lipsrsealed

Feranchek:
That's My Bae!! God bless you sweetie! Make dem Ota kontunu to dey talk about your nose ring. Una wey nor get, shey una don carrey una mumu leg smell any orphanage before

And those guys that said it wouldn't make fp, oya wake up o0oo!! $ e don reash here!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

You be didirin na like dis dem dey wake person Ode oshi angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by pretydiva(f): 6:36am On May 27, 2016
Nice 1. God bless her richly 4 dis

Baba God pls bless me so I can also give back2 d society. Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by pretydiva(f): 6:37am On May 27, 2016
tundelis:
its acid I will pour on u cheesy
Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by tundelis(m): 6:40am On May 27, 2016
pretydiva:
its acid I will pour on u cheesy
Some people are wicked o cry
But no be ur fault na Buhari I blame cheesy
Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by olatunjithomas(m): 6:42am On May 27, 2016
Cynthia Morgan and her ringed nose
I'm pretty sure the goons in Bariga are gonna be looking at her like

Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by Sijo01(f): 10:30am On May 27, 2016
Had to get a Canoe to have access? That quite a remote place she went to. Op, abeg which state be that?
Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by Nobody: 10:30am On May 27, 2016
All of u complaining she went to visit and Donate essential items to those kids with her nose ring, have u even gone to visit them urselves since you don't have nose rings.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by ellahzy(f): 10:31am On May 27, 2016
wow..Dats nice of her.

BTW her hair looks better in dat pink filter.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by Ginaz(f): 10:32am On May 27, 2016
I like her, nothing gets her at all. She's cool and God will bless her for this.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by Nobody: 10:33am On May 27, 2016
H
Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by ireneony(f): 10:33am On May 27, 2016
May God continue to bless her

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by drrid(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2016
At d last pics, hope d guy is reading Cynthia dress write up

Abi d guy dey imagine
Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by bamirotola: 10:34am On May 27, 2016
So she can be this decently dressed?! I dnt like anything abt her apart from her rounded, well tanned and suppled boobs....,nice one tho
Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by Nobody: 10:41am On May 27, 2016
God bless you cynthia Morgan.. you will never lack

btw, y'all shud download my new song titled kuti @ https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/95310
Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by kokostick(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2016
pomide:

Bet9ja lord
Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by 9jacodedgist(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2016
SOURCE:https://www.blogger.com/www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/see-exclusive-photos-from-cynthia.html

[/quote]
Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by Anthony496(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2016
Nice one keep it up[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by viscocom(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2016
cn she pls remove dat nose ring
Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by MadCow1: 10:59am On May 27, 2016
pomide:

Being like her is not the worst thing those kids can grow up to be..

She is a musician and not a criminal nor a burden to society.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by WebSurfer(m): 11:08am On May 27, 2016
All i see now when i see or hear of Cynthia morgan is [size=16pt]Cow Cow Cow[/size] ... Wetin be that yoruba actor name again... Thank you.
Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by UIA04(f): 11:13am On May 27, 2016
I like the other side of Cynthia
All these holy people condemning her, they have never visited an orphanage even in there priestly robes
Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by Feranchek(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2016
That's My Bae!! God bless you sweetie! Make dem Ota kontunu to dey talk about your nose ring. Una wey nor get, shey una don carrey una mumu leg smell any orphanage before

And those guys that said it wouldn't make fp, oya wake up o0oo!! $ e don reash here!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
tundelis:

pomide:
Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by helphelp: 12:55pm On May 27, 2016
Indomie no dey carry last
Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by Raph6091: 2:19pm On May 27, 2016
Nice job dear!!!
Re: Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation by Dalyjay(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2016
that policeman stomach self

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino / Seun Kuti As A Singing Youngster (Throwback Photo) / Charly Boy Announces Another Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.