Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September (44932 Views)

Poll: Who wins this match?

Nigeria: 84% (162 votes)
Tunisia: 8% (17 votes)
Draw: 6% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (1 - 1) On 22nd January 2016 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia : Basketball Olympics 2012: 60 - 56 On 29th July 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2009
mrtarajji:

bboiabb just come down man it's just a stupid soccer game
grin grin OMG, u thot i was being seriouss?? i was laughing as i was posting the comments, lol, of course i want nigeria 2 win, even if they lose, there is nothing that can be done anyway, i just wish the best for BOTH teams, ok? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by funs(m): 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2009
We can win the match only if our players can play with zeal and determination just like Ike Uche and Osaze do. I pray the Tunis will fast and loss stamina so that the game will be very easy for us. Meanwhile, I suggest all those old men that use NFA and the likes as their business should resign and let the young talented Nigerians to take over so as to salvage Nigerian foolball. I am quite sure that a good Nigerian team can beat any team in this world because we have talented footballers in this country. It is for the fact that they have no god father, they are nowhere to be found. Lets pray that Nigeria foolball will be restored. Good luck to all as we awaits our victory over the Tunis wether they fast, the match schedule was shifted or not.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by morpheus24: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2009
OvieE:

He is not only a white but a terrorist Arab.
Mr. Tarraji is not a terrorist Arab he is a Berber Amazigh claiming to be Arab. No world cup for Tunisia!

UP NAIJA!!

DOWN TUNISIA!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by edoyad(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2009
Oooooo angry
you pipo have driven Mr tarraji away. Dont you guys know his angle was adding flavour to what would have been an otherwise bland thread? Please come back Mr Tarraji.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2009
morpheus24:

Mr. Tarraji is not a terrorist Arab he is a Berber Amazigh claiming to be Arab. No world cup for Tunisia!

UP NAIJA!!

DOWN TUNISIA!

my african brothers let the arabs win cos ur idiots
FORZA TUNIS  and i had a dream da score will be 2-1
and
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by edoyad(m): 12:24am On Sep 04, 2009
Salam malaikum mr Tarraj, just want to give you an advice on how you can win the match.
Just promise your players 12 virgins each in heaven and i guarantee you they'll win grin grin grin

But on a more serious note, you know Tunisia will find it almost impossible to leave nigeria with even a point.
In 94, Nigeria went to Egypt and got the point they needed to qualify and we know Egypt have always been the best north African team.

I can guarantee you will lose in Nigeria, all you can pray for is that we slip up in our remaining matches which i doubt will happen.
So in essence what i'm trying to say is prepare your mind for Angola 2010, which is your only hope of football since north African teams are local champions that can't shine outside Africa grin grin
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by soccert: 12:55am On Sep 04, 2009
@ Ovie, I will advice you have www.supereaglestv.com handy as an alternative should you find others not reliable;

FYI:
PRESS RELEASE:

MADE IN NIGERIA FOR NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA – www.supereaglestv.com

For the first time ever, Super Eagles and football fans across the globe will be able to view live online the match between Nigeria and Tunisia on 6th of September 2009 in Abuja. The match will stream in real-time this decisive match for the Super Eagles hopes of making the World Cup Finals in South Africa 2010.

Anyone with a broadband connection can watch the Super Eagles play live, or watch it later through video on demand. Distributed over multiple bitrates on a global Tier 1 network, and with interactivity surrounding the match available between the fans, a superb viewer experience is at the utmost of the venture’s goals.

A win would take Nigeria into top spot in Group B of the African Qualifying Groups, but defeat would leave them five points behind Tunisia with only two games to play. The Super Eagles have never had more to play for.

A dedicated website (www.supereaglestv.com) has been launched for the remaining World Cup qualifiers, and other upcoming Super Eagles matches. The initiative is being sponsored by UBA, Heineken, and
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 1:17am On Sep 04, 2009
edoyad:

Salam malaikum mr Tarraj, just want to give you an advice on how you can win the match.
Just promise your players 12 virgins each in heaven and i guarantee you they'll win grin grin grin

But on a more serious note, you know Tunisia will find it almost impossible to leave nigeria with even a point.
In 94, Nigeria went to Egypt and got the point they needed to qualify and we know Egypt have always been the best north African team.

I can guarantee you will lose in Nigeria, all you can pray for is that we slip up in our remaining matches which i doubt will happen.
So in essence what i'm trying to say is prepare your mind for Angola 2010, which is your only hope of football since north African teams are local champions that can't shine outside Africa grin grin
well reading your comments make me feel that i'm in the brazilian forum
nijjaa wake up your team is weak you had a good wc 1994 15 years ago other than that you suck and your team is worthless
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by edoyad(m): 6:33am On Sep 04, 2009
Mr. Tarraj, on what ground are you making that judgement that Nigeria is worthless, we are ranked far above you by FIFA. Even your leagun that produces many of your players has been ranked below our league.
Heartland FC just played a goaless draw with your big boys Etoille du sahel in champions league right there in your back yard and even almost won. The best players that your league has produced are even Nigerians aren't they ? tongue

If you think that you're on the Brazilian thread, It's cos Nigeria are the African Brazil, while Tunisia is the African. . . . .well, african Tunisia grin
nigeria alba, Tunisia ziphir
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by slimshay(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2009
actually tunisia denied us world cup appearance some eons ago. dat said, we will beat them dis time, dats a given. lets jus hope we do the same against kenya away, cos its when we are expected to perform best to f up most.
naija all the way!!!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2009
please where can i get the ticket for the Sunday match here in Abuja ? Thank u
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2009
Any midfield selection that excludes Sani Kaita at this time will struggle

I am not particularly convinced with Kalu Uche, Olofinjana or Mikel

my formation

Enyeama

Olubayo       Adeleye                     Yobo               Taiwo

Sani Kaita                              Mikel

Ike Uche            Ogbuke                             Nsofor

Osaze

The christmas tree formation
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by chiboy7(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2009
@ Mr. Tarraji

You be GOAT, What makes you think ur country will beat Nigeria? Ur head like Idi-araba bus/stop. angry

9ja all the way wink cheesy
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by sley4life(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2009
We'll strike tunisia come sunday
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Olaolufred(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2009
Please Nairalanders,
Will this match be shown on dstv?
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by davidif: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2009
mikeaneasy

That's not the christmas tree formation o. That's the 4-2-3-1. The christmas tree is the 4-3-2-1 formation.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by dipo2much(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2009
Nigeria 3-Tunisia 1
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by edoyad(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2009
sad
at the end of it all does it really matter ? I mean it in reference to those who'll rep Africa in SA. It's not like any African country'll win world cup(if anyone is thinking in that line they need serious work). It'l be same old ish.
* 4 of 6 reps will crash out in first round
* 1 team might make it to quarters, the other'll will have problem with their FA over allowances and suffer heavy defeat in 2nd round fixture.
* Egyptian/Morrocan/Algerian players will make the news for off field rather than on field matters.
* The cycle will continue when In 2013 Kanu'll believe He's still good enough to be in world cup squad.

Nigeria don't have any midfielder overseas that can ruffle any feathers by the way. Can't all there Pillars, Enyimba and Heart land boys be tried for once atleast we'll have an excuse if they fail.
The match wont be too difficult but i'm bored knowing the glass ceiling Africa faces in senior football.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2009
chiboy.:

@ Mr. Tarraji

You be GOAT, What makes you think your country will beat Nigeria? your head like Idi-araba bus/stop. angry

9ja all the way wink cheesy
[/quote
you be goat cow
yes we will cos we are da best and we did before and will do suday jihra jijja girl n nijja]
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Fadajasi(m): 12:01am On Sep 05, 2009
Kieta and ogbuke should start the match
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by toideve(m): 12:20am On Sep 05, 2009
whenever i remember this match my heart beats faster, i fear for Nigeria,

Nigeria all the way sha, i have no choice!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 1:05am On Sep 05, 2009
http://livetv.ru/fr/eventinfo/28580/
to watch the game live it's free
FORZA TUNIS
TUNISIA 2 - 1 NIGERIA
grin grin grin cool
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 2:11am On Sep 05, 2009
they cut off the lights last night for 10 min while our team in the staduim nijjjja dirty tricks f, uck you bitches
FORZA TUNIS 3-1

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 2:45am On Sep 05, 2009
how can you call this shit sheraton abuja 5 star hotel really nijjia is a joke

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 3:00am On Sep 05, 2009
this is the sheraton tunisia
no comment between the two

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by OvieE: 5:50am On Sep 05, 2009
Your broblem is that you cannot secure a paper and see how other countries look like. You fucking muslims lived in a cave just as the dead osama bin laden the one that hid from USA and died in cave. He is calling you from hell were he is roasting and screaming.

NIGERIANS let THIS white North AFRICA KISS OUR ASS.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 6:10am On Sep 05, 2009
OvieE:

Your broblem is that you cannot secure a paper and see how other countries look like. You fucking muslims lived in a cave just as the dead osama bin laden the one that hid from USA and died in cave. He is calling you from hell were he is roasting and screaming.

NIGERIANS let THIS white North AFRICA KISS OUR ASS.
ovi-goat shut up idiot if ur cuntry is good why you live in usa effing bitch if i catch i'll shave my fest in your big mouth bitch
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by edoyad(m): 6:13am On Sep 05, 2009
Ovie, i dont know who's more annoying ,you or Tarraji. Is Tunisia in Europe ? Dont you know Tunisia's a north African country with Arabs and over minorities ? Where are you getting your own White Tunisians from again ? undecided

Tarraji , was that your picture with your fist pointed at the Camera ? grin
The ring is a fine one, did your husband give it you ? grin
Tunisia's an insignificant country on this continent and even CAF will make sure that the refs in charge are ones That'll make sure we win. wink
So dont feel bad when you receive a red card and we get a penalty. grin
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 6:25am On Sep 05, 2009
edoyad:

Ovie, i dont know who's more annoying ,you or Tarraji. Is Tunisia in Europe ? Dont you know Tunisia's a north African country with Arabs and over minorities ? Where are you getting your own White Tunisians from again ? undecided

Tarraji , was that your picture with your fist pointed at the Camera ? grin
The ring is a fine one, did your husband give it you ? grin
Tunisia's an insignificant country on this continent and even CAF will make sure that the refs in charge are ones That'll make sure we win. wink
So dont feel bad when you receive a red card and we get a penalty. grin
eboyad for the first time i agree with you in a part
this ovie is annoying goat and guess what i love my african brothers but i love my country more
FORZA TUNIS
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 7:20am On Sep 05, 2009
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2009
If una like, mess up.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2009
before the Tunisians started their first work-out held up the Carthage Eagles session for nearly 10 minutes on Friday.

The Tunisians, who arrived on Friday, were allowed to use the main bowl of the National Stadium, even though the rules only allow them to train on it for one hour on the eve of the match.

“They were nice to us when we went there, so we are just returning the compliment,” an NFF official told KickOffNigeria.com.

However, that show of hospitality was almost ruined when public power supply was abruptly interrupted at about 7pm when the Tunisians were about to start training.

The standby generator came on about 10 minutes later, but the Tunisians said they were not bothered.

“It is not a problem,” Haithem Rachdi, an accompanying journalist with Hannibal TV in Tunisia, said with a wry smile. “Things like this happen, but it is okay.”

The team carried on with no further incident and has planned a press conference at the Sheraton Hotel by 10:30am on Saturday.
n

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title / The Real Truth Behind India Vs Nigeria Match 99-1 / Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.