Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September (44933 Views)

Poll: Who wins this match?

Nigeria: 84% (162 votes)
Tunisia: 8% (17 votes)
Draw: 6% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (1 - 1) On 22nd January 2016 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia : Basketball Olympics 2012: 60 - 56 On 29th July 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by edoyad(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2009
If Tunisia like, let them train in the National stadium from now till sunday afternoon, they'll still lose.
Can you imagine rubbish players Jema thinking they can get a point in Nigeria- they have a better chance in Brazil grin
Mr Tarraji, thank you and your jokes called footballers for supporting our tourism industry, but that is all you are, TOURISTS.
You will all go back home disappointed tomorrow, i assure you. Prepare well for Angola, and may be you'll reach semifinals if you're lucky. But as for world cup, if you like fast till Osama is raptured, you will not be in SA. smiley
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by vikiviko(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2009
watch live matches on this stream,  www.justin.tv or www.hostream.net
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by utosco(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2009
I'm afraid nigeria's going to lord the match
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by soccert: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2009
guys my advice is come Sunday 5.00pm Nigeria time and all these sites couldn't show you the 9ja match.

Do have www.supereaglestv.com handy, you will need it.

I really wish the SE all the best of luck on that day, I've subcribe and bookmark to see it live!

Thanks to www.supereaglestv.com
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by CrazyMan(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2009
I’m sure that the Super Eagles would triumph over Tunisia; but if we want that to become a reality, we should try as much as possible to utilize the little chances that come our way.

When you play big teams, you don’t have that luxury of chances, so the few that come your way; you must make good use of it.

I’m optimistic that we shall come out victorious at the end of the day 2-0 in favour of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Dclique(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2009
Lets wait and see.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by chibaby5(f): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2009
@topic

ummmmmm does any1 knw if itz showin on any UK channel my papa wud luv 2 watch grin grin
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by skyone(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2009
chi-baby:

@topic

ummmmmm does any1 knw if itz showin on any UK channel my papa wud luv 2 watch grin grin

when a lady is very good looking she's brave to show off her pics but others cant why

Anyway NIG 2 TUN 0
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by ABOURASLE(m): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2009
a strong match between Tunisia and Nigeria, and i hope the good team win the match.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by chosen04(f): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2009
WHY are the noise about this round leather game. i hate football. i know that game was invented by the devil!!!
If u know the number of persons that has died cos of Soccer related happenings you too will hate that devilish game.
Wish Sam Oparaji can tell us of his experience??
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by chukz4real(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2009
NL, u care predicting Super Eagles match eh? Maybe you all have 4gotten that Super Eagles turns to Super Ducks whenever Nigerians expectations are high abi?

Lets wait and see sha, I dey pray 4 dem make dem win because I knw sey as Tunisians dey do Ramadan so, dem no go 2 get weight!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by chukz4real(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2009
chosen04:

WHY are the noise about this round leather game. i hate football. i know that game was invented by the devil!!!
If u know the number of persons that has died cos of Soccer related happenings you too will hate that devilish game.
Wish Sam Oparaji can tell us of his experience??

I hate visiting eateries as well, if they tell u the number of girls that has died after eating all they can get from guys eh!

I wonder y we can't simply lipsrsealed if we don't have anythin to say eh? Or, just open ur mouth and start singing instead of babblin,
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by MeGaStReEt: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2009
IS HiTV GOING TO SHOW THIS MATCH??
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by stanloski(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2009
If we dont win WE ARE OUT OF THE RACE period! Hope players realise this. Amodu is right, if we dont win he is out of a Job-which he shdnt have gotten in the first place.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by kayalcomp: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2009
Super Eagle is going to win NARROWLY:     1 - 0
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by ABOURASLE(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2009
[color=#006600]is AIT Tv will transmis the match live,
Please if any persone know the information, inform us,
thank u very much
[/color]

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by koolchicco: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2009
^^^AIT will transmit the match live at 17:30 Gmt(4:30 Naija time).
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by ABOURASLE(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2009
thank u very much friend,
but could u tell me what's the frequecy and the satelite
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by stanloski(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2009
kayalcomp:

Super Eagle is going to win NARROWLY:     1 - 0
O boy narrowly, harrowly, barrowly, willowly, halfgoally, ANYHOWLY let them just WIN! kpom kwem!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by koolchicco: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2009
ABOU RASLE:

thank u very much friend,
but could u tell me what's the frequecy and the satelite

SKY DIGITAL 187
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by semid4lyfe(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2009
Most definitely, Nigeria is winning.

I predict a 2 - 0 scoreline.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by semid4lyfe(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2009

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2009
semid4lyfe:

in your dreams you were lucky to get adraw in rades by playing chicken defense all day this time tunisia will win
FORZA TOUNIS NIJ-TUN 0-2

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by shesi(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2009
i can see tunisia getting a point
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by edoyad(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2009
The Carthage Bats will be there to frustrate tomorrow. They will foul us a lot and feign injuries to try the Eagles patience.
What Amodu should be working on now is how to utilize those freekicks we'll get cos they'll be very crucial. Another weapon is shots from outside the eighteen, Taiwo should be put through special training for this. I can't count how many times Gerard has dug liverpool out of holes- he did it last weekend against Bolton.

Unto other matters smiley
Hope mr Tarraji has not commited suicide on the walls of Tunis over tomorrows result. He knows What's coming grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mamagee6(f): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2009
I hope Nigeria wins.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2009
shesi:

i can see tunisia getting a point
NO 3 POINTS BROTHER JUST SAY IT
don't be a chicken
eboyad non i will commit suicide in the niger delta with ny muslim brothers
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2009
http://fr.justin.tv/quiperd
here's where you can watch da game for free
it's showing rounda vs egypt life now
don't thank me just pray for TUNIS
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by akigbemaru: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2009
mrtarajji:

NO 3 POINTS BROTHER JUST SAY IT
don't be a chicken
eboyad non i will commit suicide in the niger delta with ny muslim brothers

Why all this? You are a Nigerian for a fact, I could discern through your written statements. You just want to cause unnecessary furore on this thread smiley
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2009
akigbemaru:

Why all this? You are a Nigerian for a fact, I could discern through your written statements. You just want to cause unnecessary furore on this thread smiley
whatever you say try da feed i posted early they are showing italy vs georgia live its a good game nijja boy
http://fr.justin.tv/quiperd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title / The Real Truth Behind India Vs Nigeria Match 99-1 / Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.