Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September (44992 Views)

Poll: Who wins this match?

Nigeria: 84% (162 votes)
Tunisia: 8% (17 votes)
Draw: 6% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (1 - 1) On 22nd January 2016 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia : Basketball Olympics 2012: 60 - 56 On 29th July 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by vikiviko(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
All we are saying give us victory

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by greateliso(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2009
i will be on the stadium life to watch the victory of Nigeria against Tunisia.

with one spirit lets pray for Victory!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mamagee6(f): 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
Thanks then.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mikkynwa: 2:24am On Aug 28, 2009
folks, i dont have NTA @ my house here in houston, can some one please tell me where to go on line 4 a pay per view, because i wont forgive my self if i miss Naija vs Tunisia match on september,
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by skyone(m): 3:09am On Aug 28, 2009
Honestly let's not be too arogant of ourselves, the fact is we will need Martins and those Everton guys if not forget it.

Also no Sani keita or Taiye the fine boy then we must be joking.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by skyone(m): 3:11am On Aug 28, 2009
mikkynwa:

folks, i dont have NTA @ my house here in houston, can some one please tell me where to go on line 4 a pay per view, because i wont forgive my self if i miss Naija vs Tunisia match on september,

Try AIT.int, Eurosport or beg some stations.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mikkynwa: 4:06am On Aug 28, 2009
hey!,hey!! my people i still no understand, i said i no get TV 4 my house in texas, the only thing wey i get na my computer, so i dey ask which website i fit go 2 and pay in order to watch Naija vs Tunisia match come september, a beg i need help here o!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by SMSguru(m): 4:25am On Aug 28, 2009
mikkynwa:

hey!,hey!! my people i still no understand, i said i no get TV 4 my house in texas, the only thing wey i get na my computer, so i dey ask which website i fit go 2 and pay in order to watch Naija vs Tunisia match come september, a beg i need help here o!

You can watch it here:

http://www.lc2international.tv/
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by galatico(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2009
Am not a prophet, but I must confess Nigeria cannot beat the Tunisians 7-0, this crop of Eagles ain't Super atall, lets just pray we beat them 1-0, that would do it!!!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by toideve(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2009
i fear for this game lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by drossy(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2009
sadly, its just gonna be a drab boring arse draw, we dont have d creativity to break a sit tight tunisian defence and the bench intelligence to override it!!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by SamMilla1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2009
MY LINE UP

ENYEAMA

OLUBAYO           ADELEYE         YOBO    TAIWO

KAITA        OLOFINJANA

OGBUKE

NSOFOR             UCHE         OSAZE

NIGERIA 3 TUNISIA 1

ogbuke falling back to connect the defensive and offensive midfield

while we keep two defensive midfielders to avoid conceeding

mikel to change olofinjana in the second half after we score the second goal

osaze switching with uche now and then

uche goes out for Kanu later
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Jelectric(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2009
MY LINE UP

ENYEAMA

ADEFIMI ADELEYE YOBO TAIWO

KAITA KALU UCHE

MIKEL

OBUKE UCHE OSAZE
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by YarAdua2: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2009
nigeria must win tunisia.if we don't win
i will resign ooooooooooooo, the president
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by hollandis(f): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2009
Sam Milla:

MY LINE UP

ENYEAMA

OLUBAYO           ADELEYE         YOBO    TAIWO

KAITA        OLOFINJANA

OGBUKE

NSOFOR             UCHE         OSAZE

NIGERIA 3 TUNISIA 1

ogbuke falling back to connect the defensive and offensive midfield

while we keep two defensive midfielders to avoid conceeding

mikel to change olofinjana in the second half after we score the second goal

osaze switching with uche now and then

uche goes out for Kanu later

Your team is 11-3 players.
Players like olofinjana,mikel and taiwo should be replaced with kalu,adefemi and echiejele
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by hollandis(f): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2009
J.electric:

MY LINE UP

ENYEAMA

ADEFIMI ADELEYE YOBO TAIWO

KAITA KALU UCHE

MIKEL

OBUKE UCHE OSAZE

Very good line up except Taiwo.Echiejele is needed
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Baccar: 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2009
Your problem is that, you do not respect other teams even the best in the world, remember what happen for nigeria against italy in 90 and against Danmark in 98 in france. Tunisia beated Nigeria in Nigeria ( 0-1) in 77 and that allowed to Tunisia <<weak team>> as you said to be qualified for the world cup in argentina 78.
Maybe you have the best team in the world but also we have our north africain technique and culture of soccer so don't be arrogeant too much
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by hollandis(f): 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2009
Baccar:

Your problem is that, you do not respect other teams even the best in the world, remember what happen for nigeria against italy in 90 and against Danmark in 98 in france. Tunisia beated Nigeria in Nigeria ( 0-1) in 77 and that allowed to Tunisia <<weak team>> as you said to be qualified for the world cup in argentina 78.
Maybe you have the best team in the world but also we have our north africain technique and culture of soccer so don't be arrogeant too much
My North African friend no one is arrogant.Nigeria is one of the few African countries that can make African proud.All we need is 3 points from you and we will bring the cup to Africa tongue
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Baccar: 12:27am On Aug 29, 2009
Ok, now I like your way to describe things, it's way better to say that rather to say that we are boys and you are a real men. Anyway we will see
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 1:38am On Aug 29, 2009
hi to all me nigga friends
I'm really worried about this Abuja pitch and the ref
but i know for sure our counter attack will nail you
at least one plus if we loose to you and you don't
win Kenya away Tunisian eagles will go to the WC for The
5th time and The 4th in the row shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by hollandis(f): 2:04am On Aug 29, 2009
Baccar:

Ok, now I like your way to describe things, it's way better to say that rather to say that we are boys and you are a real men. Anyway we will see

ok Baccar we will see.Nigeria vs Tunisia 5pm cool
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by hollandis(f): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2009
mrtarajji:

hi to all me nigga friends
I'm really worried about this Abuja pitch and the ref
but i know for sure our counter attack will nail you
at least one plus if we loose to you and you don't
win Kenya away Tunisian eagles will go to the WC for The
5th time and The 4th in the row shocked shocked shocked
Who is your nigga friend?Are you nuts?We promise to trash Tunisia in Abuja.LOL,do you guys think you will get a draw?You must be a dreamer tongue
Our Abuja Stadium is world class.You shouldn't be scared about the ref,I wont forgive him for what he did to kanu(4 years ago).LOL ,counter attack,Tunisia,Come on,You guys are little boys,small boys ha ha ha ha.After representing Africa for 4 years,what are your score cards?You;ve never progressed beyond the first round.You just keep being the whipping boys of your group.Please we need sane countries,that will do Africa Proud.
If any North Africa should be given a slot,I 'd prefer Egypt or Morocco.Unfortunately they are in a tough group. tongue
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2009
little boys !!! what are you a fucking gorilla lipsrsealed
plus i have the right to be worried becos your fucking country
is da most corrupt in Africa and to the best of my knowledge
you still leave in chaos and civil war .
and i remember how your dumb ass uneducated ppl invaded
the stadium not long a go in this fin abujja nijja
plus if you go back to history last three games between
niggga and us were three draws 1-1 /1-1/ 0-0
and nigeria is not da big shit any more you draw with fucking
Ronda
well i wont we will slap you little monkeys or take you in cages
big gorilla becos that's so stupid becos we're we are talking about
sport and foot-ball and you are on sick fakkk mfo
by the way you write like some of this dumb lottery scammers may
you are one of them dumb Bleep if i see your stupid I'll make you my slave like days bitch remember north African boys like you call them enslaved your ppl and sold them to y
the o
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by dinggle: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2009
I predict a draw, 0-0 , 1-1 or 2-2 but see Nigeria eventually qualifying with the help of our black afro brothers who will help us do Tunis!, Instead of the NFF to deploy Siasia they are experimenting wit Amodu, If a coach can come out to say he will be sacked if he looses the match, it tells u the coach lacks confidence in himself. For the thot of loosing that match at home to even come to his head is sickening. If u look at our qualifying history, It is either a nearly or an almost situation!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by hollandis(f): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2009
mrtarajji:

little boys !!! what are you a fucking gorilla  lipsrsealed
plus i have the right to be worried becos your fucking country
is da most corrupt in Africa and to the best of my knowledge
you still leave in chaos and civil war .
and i remember how your dumb ass uneducated ppl invaded
the stadium not long a go in this fin abujja nijja
plus if you go back to history last three games between
niggga and us were three draws 1-1 /1-1/ 0-0
and nigeria is not da big shit any more you draw with fucking
Ronda
well i wont we will slap you little monkeys or take you in cages
big gorilla becos that's so stupid becos we're we are talking about
sport and foot-ball and you are on sick fakkk mfo
by the way you write like some of this dumb lottery scammers may
you are one of them dumb mess if i see your stupid I'll make you my slave like days bitch remember north African boys like you call them enslaved your ppl and sold them to y
the o

Son of a bitch.Arguing with you is as useful as talking to a fenced post.Your english is so poor and ambiguous ,I cant even get you.Your behavior is very incompatible with civilised social decorum.You are such a ninny.We are going to whip your silly ass in Abuja.You have previously disgraced Africa.Of what use is qualifying for all world cups without showing anything in return.You are an incompetent meat of a person grin
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by sley4life(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2009
We shall destroy Tunisians. But the scoreline will be slim
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by sley4life(m): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2009
We should not underate the tunisians as they might come here with a counter attack and defensive approach. Amodu should be warned on the kind of tactics he's gonna use. If we fail to pick a win i guess heads will roll
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by dinggle: 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2009
@Mrtarajji
You dont win a football game by making noise besides you wont be on the pitch come next week so ur anger is a useless one!, the way you're sounding, it seems you have recently be scammed by lottery looters looking for greedy morons like you. I will advise you to go and hide, dont come showing yourself again otherwise dem boys will catch you again.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by denny4ril: 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2009
Eagles should score early in the first half and crown the victory in the second half. Tunisian players are trickish and they need to watch out for them. that is my candid advice
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by rickie4us(m): 1:39am On Aug 30, 2009
if there is any coach in Nigeria that uses JUJU, I think it Amodu , This guy is an Abiku coach , He gets sacked and recalled again , I wonder if he is really a great coach , Did I hear someone say something?? shocked
Well, I am a Nigerian and I should be patriotic but the truth is that I have removed my mind from the world cup. It will take a big miracle to get there ,
Look at the under 17, they brought 'BROS' to train and play for the tournament and most of them failed the MRI test. Let's see ,
I don't mind a national team that would be built from the cradle , let's be real and let the real ages of the players come out , it does not matter if we don't win any tournament in the next few years, but let us build our teams from the scratch again ,
I am sure that if someone starts his professional career for the country at age 17, he can play till he is 35 or even 40 before he retires ,
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Waxxy(m): 3:53am On Aug 30, 2009
To be sincere, I am more worried about playing Kenya in Nairobi than Tunisia in Abuja. Nigeria is not as good but i think we will beat Tunisia. Judging from our last game with them and thier lackadaissical atitude against Mozam bique, i dont see them beating us.
Anyway, i hope Taiye returns to the team cos we need him. we dont want any of that nonsense scares we saw against Kenya again.
Nigeria should get to the world cup
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 4:49am On Aug 30, 2009
go Tunisia baby one more game and will be in sa
nijja team is a joke your main pb judjing by the 2 games i've seen is a luck of play maker like ockocha tunisia should win or get a draw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Man United Considering Cracking Down On Cristiano Ronaldo Over His Attitude / Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner / The Real Truth Behind India Vs Nigeria Match 99-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.