Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy (5159 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by ceo247frolic(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2016
Chris Oyakhilome's Ex-Wife, Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy

I am reiterating this to ensure that no one is misled by the false rumours or unfounded statements that show up and are spread from time to time on the Internet, Pastor Anita said in a statement.

Sources at Pastor Anita's camp hinted that the on-going rumour was a desperate PR stunt initiated by Pastor Chris' sympathizers aimed at driving traffic to its crusade tagged Total Experience which kicks off at TBS, Lagos tomorrow, May 27.

Also aimed at generating positive 'talkability' for another event which holds in the first week of June 2016 in the UK. It would be recalled after bitter quarrel, power tussle and her accusing him of infidelity, Pastor Anita filed for divorce in London sometime last year.

Anita’s Statement on her website reads:

Important Information It has been brought to my attention that there are persistent rumors and misinformation about my marital status being circulated and I would like to address the certain reconciliation rumours with this statement. Further to the formal notification of the dissolution of marriage made by my Solicitors earlier this year, please note that this has not changed; and I am no longer a part of Christ Embassy aka Believer’s Loveworld or any such organisation in any capacity. I am reiterating this to ensure that no one is misled by the false rumors or unfounded statements that show up and are spread from time to time on the Internet. Any additional statement concerning me will be issued by my Solicitors, who are my legal representatives so please do not be deceived. Thank you and God bless.

Pastor Chris refused to follow his wife to court and distancing himself from all the divorce process. Sympatizers of Pastor Chris took to Facebook and other social media platforms with some uploading an intimate photo of the former couple with different captions including; “Thank You Jesus. Glory!”, "Pastor Chris and Anita Are Back Together".

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/chris-oyakhilomes-ex-wife-anita.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by reflx(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2016
ok now we have heard
Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by nrexzy: 8:42am On May 27, 2016
We have heard that before Next!!
Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by chikel2000(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2016
Wetin concern me, I don't believe in divorce, its unscriptural, dis guys should know dis
Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by thesicilian: 8:45am On May 27, 2016
Its good you quoted what she said word for word. Because what she said and how you interpreted it are completely different.
For example she never mentioned infidelity whether in her divorce papers or on her site, and she never made any reference to the Total Experience taking place today at the TBS, Lagos

1 Like

Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by Topgainer: 8:55am On May 27, 2016
Quoting one " No devil can stop us, circumstances don' t affect our meetings, It is always Mega. Lagos is ours for taking, we reach the world with the Word, that meeting today is a success, the youths of Lagos State will come out en masse to be part of the special blessing that is coming their way free of charge.
We at Christ Embassy are not affected by the economy of the State. Wealth is ours"
Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by Emmaesty(f): 9:35am On May 27, 2016
There are two important things in life which can make or Mar you : Your purpose and your marriage. She missed it in the area of her marriage.
Fellow nairalanders, don't miss it concerning your marriage. Look well and ask for God's guidance in choosing your spouses. Remember a failed relationship is better than a failed marriage.
Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by KissCODE(m): 10:35am On May 27, 2016
The guy that posted this is a SATANIST.
His aim is to rubish the TOTAL EXPERIENCE event & the LONDON programme.

I am glad that Pastor Chris refused to be part of the divorce issue.
One day Anita will come back. Those faning the embers in her life will soon be frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by Nobody: 11:37am On May 27, 2016
Yea, the make up news that came up last week or so was fake but..
Anita’s Statement on her website reads
What's the website?? undecided
Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by Topgainer: 4:11pm On May 27, 2016
KissCODE:
The guy that posted this is a SATANIST.
His aim is to rubish the TOTAL EXPERIENCE event & the LONDON programme.
I am glad that Pastor Chris refused to be part of the divorce issue.
One day Anita will come back. Those faning the embers in her life will soon be frustrated.
Amen
Oh Yea, Anita this Anita that. She is the devil's fire with her demonic accomplices caning the embers
No reasonable man or woman will after listening to that clip where Pastor Chris was elevating himself above man and debasing Anita will question Anita's claim to maltreatment in that Marriage.

Of course, Pastor Chris is infallible and a man hand picked by God. I can assure you that as long as Chris does not stoop to give some credit to that beautiful woman and say 'I am sorry' and send away those skimpily dressed ladies coming out of the White house, reconciliation is not in sight.

Church members like you are part of Pastor Chris problem. How many times have you felt a prick in your heart that Hey my Pastor is wrong to have 'exiled' the wife for more than 10 years among other things

2 Likes

Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by Joagbaje(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2016
ceo247frolic:
Sources at Pastor Anita's camp hinted that the on-going rumour was a desperate PR stunt initiated by Pastor Chris' sympathizers aimed at driving traffic to its crusade tagged Total Experience which kicks off at TBS, Lagos tomorrow, May 27.

Your post is a propaganda . Firstly the Total experience taking place in TBS lagos today is not organized by pastor chris. It's a female pastor in lagos that is ministering there . And that's not her first time getting that place filled to overflowing with . Miracles and salvation wrought .

Secondly pastor chris does not need a propaganda for crowd . He has always have problem of over crowding of people is his crusades. . Several CEC churches have been holding programs and filling up stadium or stadia. Even in the uk . The church there had held series of programmes and fill up O2 arena even without pastor chris with same problem of overcrowding . Your propaganda is something to laugh about .

1 Like

Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by KissCODE(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2016
Topgainer.
I didnt say a word against Pst Anita. There re people who formed backbone for her actions.
There is no problem without solution and solution for this kind of problem Anita & Pst Chris is having is not DIVORCE.
No man can exile his wife. What i would have advised Anita to do would have been for her to pack her bags from London and join her husband. If he now phisically abuses her, then we will know what next to do.
Am glad i never heard of any physical or domestic violence again her from Pst Chris.

MIND YOU; i am not a member of the Christ Embassy. I have never been their member & I will never be.

1 Like

Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by Topgainer: 7:23am On May 28, 2016
Joagbaje:

Your post is a propaganda . Firstly the Total experience taking place in TBS lagos today is not organized by pastor chris. It's a female pastor in lagos that is ministering there . And that's not her first time getting that place filled to overflowing with . Miracles and salvation wrought .
Secondly pastor chris does not need a propaganda for crowd . He has always have problem of over crowding of people is his crusades. . Several CEC churches have been holding programs and filling up stadium or stadia. Even in the uk . The church there had held series of programmes and fill up O2 arena even without pastor chris with same problem of overcrowding . Your propaganda is something to laugh about .

you people response is always predictable and robotic
That female Pastor is a marketing executive and has no shame. I guess she is in charge of Lagos Zone while her husband is 10 years away in South Africa. I couldn't bear to be part of Christ Embassy, the permissiveness in there smells really rotten amidst the wealth inspired neatness of the organization.

Topgainer:
Quoting one " No devil can stop us, circumstances don' t affect our meetings, It is always Mega. Lagos is ours for taking, we reach the world with the Word, that meeting today is a success, the youths of Lagos State will come out en masse to be part of the special blessing that is coming their way free of charge.
We at Christ Embassy are not affected by the economy of the State. Wealth is ours"

1 Like

Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by Topgainer: 7:31am On May 28, 2016
KissCODE:
Topgainer.
I didnt say a word against Pst Anita. There re people who formed backbone for her actions.
There is no problem without solution and solution for this kind of problem Anita & Pst Chris is having is not DIVORCE.
No man can exile his wife. What i would have advised Anita to do would have been for her to pack her bags from London and join her husband. If he now phisically abuses her, then we will know what next to do.
Am glad i never heard of any physical or domestic violence again her from Pst Chris.
MIND YOU; i am not a member of the Christ Embassy. I have never been their member & I will never be.
Join her husband you said
You've got no clue. And are ignorant of so many things. You didn't hear that Mrs Anita was bounced at least twice by security men at the gate on the orders from above.
"No, It is rumours from enemies of progress, but we are not moved; we still pull crowd in all our meetings"
Maybe, she may have fought some (made a scene) skimpily dressed ladies if she was allowed entrance into the white house
Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by Joagbaje(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2016
Topgainer:

you people response is always predictable and robotic
That female Pastor is a marketing executive and has no shame. I guess she is in charge of Lagos Zone while her husband is 10 years away in South Africa.

No you're wrong she's single . Stop feeding on lies and spreading thesame . But even if she were married . Why should it be a concern to you.
The programme was a huge success yesterday . The TBS grounds was filled without a pastor chris. Is that not enough to rethink on this propaganda mission ?

I couldn't bear to be part of Christ Embassy, the permissiveness in there smells really rotten amidst the wealth inspired neatness of the organization.

Stop feeding on rumor rather feed on the word

1 Like

Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by Topgainer: 7:05pm On May 29, 2016
Joagbaje:

No you're wrong she's single . Stop feeding on lies and spreading thesame . But even if she were married . Why should it be a concern to you.
The programme was a huge success yesterday . The TBS grounds was filled without a pastor chris. Is that not enough to rethink on this propaganda mission ?
Stop feeding on rumor rather feed on the word

" I guess she is in charge of Lagos Zone while her husband is 10 years away in South Africa" Is a word play and made in reference to screen cover of prolonged separation of husbands from wives adopted by your man of God, when the probing of his family issues first surfaced. Get a dictionary to look up some words especially guess
Her marital status in none of my concern, she might as well be among the initiate single ladies that inhabit the white House in Anita's absence
my concern here is the topic

As for lies. Christ Embassy remains the HQ of lies, I wish it were not so even your claims to miracles right from the HQ down are highly queried. False life and people packaging themselves into what they are not is a very common phenomenon among you guys. Why should a poor dude borrow money to buy an apple phone and a Samsung Pad to feel among and create an impression that he is rich. Is it not in Christ Embassy that a Sheraton member of Staff, captivated and enchanted by Pastor Chris performance, stole money from his employers and donated the same for the spread of the 'gospel'. He also got a letter of recommendation from none other than the Spiritual Giant himself
The story continues like that for some many others ruined by the charm of Christ Embassy.
It is always rumour
Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by eplanning: 9:02pm On May 29, 2016
Topgainer:
Amen

Church members like you are part of Pastor Chris problem. How many times have you felt a prick in your heart that Hey my Pastor is wrong to have 'exiled' the wife for more than 10 years among other things

Your frustration has only just begun. Pastor Anita had no problem with staying in London. All that story is just to appeal to public opinion. What she and her supporters sought was power and influence.

That woman is being manipulated. If you like her, pray for her because by the time Satan is through with her, even you will not like to associate with her. Anger bitterness and malice are from nowhere else but Satan.

That is why ever since she fought for divorce, we are not hearing of how God is using her. . .all we hear and read about is her frustrations, bitterness and anger especially because her plan to destroy the man has failed.

Pray for her to repent... That's if you truly love her.

BTW, see pictures of the just concluded Total Experience by Pastor Deola and Lagos Zone5 at TBS then you'll understand the spirit behind the OP's lies.

Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by eplanning: 9:30pm On May 29, 2016
Topgainer:

That female Pastor is a marketing executive and has no shame. I guess she is in charge of Lagos Zone while her husband is 10 years away in South Africa.

Ignorance on rampage! That is Pastor Deola Philips. The zonal director, Lagos Zone 5 .

She is single, trained as a medical doctor, an annointed teacher of the Word and not interested in marriage.

There are several Zones with Zonal pastors in Lagos. Her's is just one of them. If these zones were to come together to hold meetings at once, they will overrun the city of Lagos.
Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by Joagbaje(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2016
Topgainer:

" I guess she is in charge of Lagos Zone while her husband is 10 years away in South Africa

and if she is, why is it a concern of yours? who's complaining .

" Is a word play and made in reference to screen cover of prolonged separation of husbands from wives adopted by your man of God, when the probing of his family issues first surfaced. Get a dictionary to look up some words especially guess

The leave other people lives alone.

Thessalonians 3:11
11For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.

1 Timothy 5:13
 13 And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.

Peter 4:15
 15But let none of you suffer as a. . . . busybody in other men’s matters

Her marital status in none of my concern, she might as well be among the initiate single ladies that inhabit the white House in Anita's absence
my concern here is the topic

contradiction cool cool

As for lies. Christ Embassy remains the HQ of lies, I wish it were not so even your claims to miracles right from the HQ down are highly queried. False life and people packaging themselves into what they are not is a very common phenomenon among you guys. Why should a poor dude borrow money to buy an apple phone and a Samsung Pad to feel among and create an impression that he is rich.

childish story

Is it not in Christ Embassy that a Sheraton member of Staff, captivated and enchanted by Pastor Chris performance, stole money from his employers and donated the same for the spread of the 'gospel'. He also got a letter of recommendation from none other than the Spiritual Giant himself
The story continues like that for some many others ruined by the charm of Christ Embassy.
It is always rumour

false . did anyone tell him to steal? if he received letter ,its an automated letter. we preach against stealing. and if someone steal in a congregation do you blame the leader? maybe you should blame the leadership of christ for judas theft. people err in every church my dear.

1 Like

Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by Joagbaje(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2016
@eplanning, hows the crusade? nice pictures . can we have more?

1 Like

Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by eplanning: 1:45pm On May 30, 2016
Joagbaje:
@eplanning, hows the crusade? nice pictures . can we have more?

I wasnt der o... Got pix from a friend. You should find more on social media: KingsChat, yookos, ceflix, FB etc.
Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by eplanning: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2016
@ joagbaje

There you go...

Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by eplanning: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2016
Choi! shocked See thousands surrender to the Lord... This could only be by the mighty power of God...

Re: Anita Declares That She Is No Longer Part Of Christ Embassy by eplanning: 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
And to all haters on this thread, see me dancing at the crusade... tongue

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When A Fellow Christian Falls Into Sin / Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? / My Encounter With Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.