Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS (2184 Views)

7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode / How To I Update My Fifa 14 Andriod 2017 Squad Update / Fifa 18 Career Mode: Everything You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by CrazyScientist: 9:13am On May 27, 2016
Hello gamers, I'm back again to post my player career mode story, I did it with PES back in 2014 and it was a success.
So sit back, follow and enjoy. It's FIFA 14 PC, BTW, would have done it with 16, but I'm currently at school, and I only have 16 on my Xbox 1.
Enjoy .

Training was tiring today, I was a member of the Midas football academy, located in the mainland of Lagos state.

I walked into our home to see my parents arguing with my agent, Mr.Kachi Emeka, what was wrong I wondered, they didnt even notice me.

"He can't leave home at this age!" My father bellowed.

"But sir this is a great opportunity, this is all we've always wanted." Mr. Kachi replied

I coughed and they all looked at me.

"He can make his own decisions right?" Mr. Kachi said handing over a letter to me...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3765818_lcfcletter1_jpeg9df91d81a8ab6784cca94337315aad58

On it was the Leicester city logo printed boldly on it, I opened it and it was a scholarship offer to join their junior team, though they were in the championship, I was excited.

"Yes, yes, yes!!!" I screamed.

My parents were devastated that I had decided to leave home, 10, 000miles away from them. But they let me follow my heart.
I left for the airport with Mr. Kachi, and he introduced me to my new agent, Mr. David Alen, he was a British-Nigerian man.
For the first time since receiving that letter I cried as our plane left for the city of Leicestershire.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1984271_img20141220wa0003_jpege7b458d37ac396fd6a619740869d7e66

A journey that would change my life...
Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by CrazyScientist: 9:17am On May 27, 2016
Player Profile:

Name: Daniel Akin
Position: LF
Player Type: Finisher
Height: 6ft 5"
Weight: 163pounds

Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by CrazyScientist: 9:25am On May 27, 2016
I spent two years in the Leicester City Academy, we won the Junior League twice with me topping with 15goals in the second season

I was now 18, my teammates had given me a surprise party in the junior locker room. My parents had also called.

I was staying with Mr. Alen and his wife, when I got home, we had dinner and Mr. Alen have me a package.

I opened it and it was a pair of NIKE Hypervenoms, my first pair of original boots, I thanked him profusely.

"That's not all" , Mr. Alen handed over a letter to me.

I opened it nervously. "Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" , I screamed so loud a glass cup broke, Leicester had called me up to the senior team, was this the best birthday or what?!
Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 27, 2016
Following...
Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by CrazyScientist: 8:45pm On May 27, 2016
we нeaded тo тнe ĸιng power ѕтadιυм..
Here I was standing in front of flashing cameras, with the manager Ranieri.

"He's definitely one for the future", Ranieri said beaming with smiles.

I was given the jersey No 7, suddenly the weight of everything fell on me, Mr. Allen was going to leave me after this, I now had my own apartment.
The weight of the number 7 bothered me the more, greats like Beckham and Ronaldo wore this number.
I was determined to stamp my name too.

After the interview, I went straight to my new apartment. I was so tired. An email entered from the manager.

"friendly match against Roda JKC tomorrow, show me what you can do, welcome to Leicester lad"

I heaved a deep sigh and fell asleep.
Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by CrazyScientist: 8:45pm On May 27, 2016
Austeenx:
Following...

Thanks boss. cheesy
Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by dreydee(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2016
Here I was , in front of flashing cameras with Manager Ranieri.

"He's definitely one for the future" , Ranieri said.

I was given the jersey No. 21. Not one I would have liked but what can a man do. They after party went long into the night.
I was so tired when I got to my apartment, I was no longer living with the Alen's. Well here we go Danny I said as a heaved a sigh.
Just then I heard a beep on my computer, an email had just entered, "match against Roda JK tomorrow. Good luck lad."
Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by dreydee(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2016
I feint my body movement to the left then go right, I was clear I shoot, but the keeper gets his hands on it.
The crowd shout in disappointment as I stamp my feet. I was determined to make my mark.I ran down the left wing and crossed, schlupp gets it but it hits the bar and vardy nets the rebound home.
We are 2-1 down, kick off , I run toward the opposition, Danny drinkwater finds me with a lobbed through ball, I jump and control the ball once and let it fly, GOALLLL!!! .2-2.
The referee blows the final whistle.

"Good job lad, but I think the best thing for you now is a loan spell to develop you."

"Alright boss" I replied.

"Good, Northampton made an offer to loan you, they are in the npower league 2" , hands me papers.

"They seem a good squad, I'll go" I signed it. A season long loan spell with Northampton.

I would give my all to the team soI can stake a place back ar Leicester, I would be back.

Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by CrazyScientist: 8:04pm On May 28, 2016
Comments to motivate me please if you are enjoying the tale, thanks guys.

I arrived the town of Northamton and quickly settled in, some boys around my age were training on the pitch, one of them juggled the ball and dribbled two players, he met fly, but the shot was a flop, everyone burst out laughing, I ran and trapped the ball midair, dribbled on my own and took a shot. GOAL! The top right angle!
They all looked at me and then clapped, they later introduced themselves to me, Moyo, the flop cheesy, Donovan, Deegan and Snedker.

I heard a clap, I looked back it was the manager.

"nice job lad, here are your objectives for this season ", he said handing me some documents.

I was to score 19 goals ,and 6assists ,well this should be easy I said and went to join the boys.

Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by baddest095: 12:44am On May 29, 2016
nice work dude.very creative

1 Like

Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by Tvaddict: 10:37am On May 29, 2016
Mehnn.. I love this bro! You jst re-ignited my fifa14 career mode again.. Perfect!!

1 Like

Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 29, 2016
CrazyScientist Don't Even Think Of Stopping . #Following

1 Like

Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by CrazyScientist: 9:07pm On May 29, 2016
Thanks to all those who commented, and the ghost followers grin, scared to write your names cause of that spam not that banned me previously.

It was December, today was my birthday and we had a FA match against Leicester, but I wasn't eligible to play, moyo invited me over we were going to watch the game at his house. It was a bitter sweet Game chase Northampton lost 2-0,and my home club won. But were evicted from the next round by Everton.

I was well over the 19 goal target set by the club by January, in fact I was the league's highest goal scorer with 34goals, and Northampton were sitting comfortably in first place.
The manager called me to his office one faithful morning, he wanted to sign me permanently.
I was now a local star,newspapers talked about me as a danger man before every game signing autographs at every bar, training or on the street, But ,hell to the no!
I loved the Northampton family, but I had to follow my dream.

We got kicked out of the capital one cup but won the Johnstone Paint Trophy.
Donovan left the club and we are preparing to lift the npower 2 trophy and get promoted then I can go back to Leicester and stake for a place, Dyer and Schlupp would be tough competition but I know I can!

1 Like

Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by Salimmuhammad(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2016
Me *take my pes file and deletes it*...guy continue uve made me fall in love with fifa already....
Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 30, 2016
guy is that the way it is or you add your own story lol......i play Fifa too
Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by CrazyScientist: 2:47pm On May 30, 2016
teknology:
guy is that the way it is or you add your own story lol......i play Fifa too

Lol, "Story Mode"
Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by CrazyScientist: 3:00pm On May 30, 2016
Yes, we did it we won the league!it was celebration galore in Northampton as our manager bust his moves, I did it,I had gotten them to the npower 1,but I didn't win the player of the year,well the golden boot would have to do.

As I packed my bags to leave camp, tears welled in my eyes, if I had my way I would actually sign with Northampton, but I had a job to do at Leicester.

As I was about boarding the bus, the players who had been my family for the last one year all came waving, I was going to miss Snedker and Moyo and all the FIFA games I trashed them in.

As I left Northampton town, I started thinking of something else, my 2000pounds per week contract was definitely too small for a local star like me, first business to handle when I get to Leicester would have to be an improved contract. Cardiff city and stade rennais were looking to sign me . They were offering better pay but Leicester would have to still be my best bet.

Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 30, 2016
CrazyScientist:

Lol, "Story Mode"
nice 1 bro

1 Like

Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by Rexyblaze: 3:48pm On May 30, 2016
Nice one Man
Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by Rexyblaze: 3:55pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by Jskelly11: 4:22pm On May 30, 2016
Good one hope you won't leave it like the previous edition
Re: Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS by frubben(m): 9:16pm On May 31, 2016
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Pc Gamers In Enugu / Check Out Availalble Ps3 Games On My Shelf"just added uncharted2" / Nintendo Wii U may end up being a huge Hit!!!.My thoughts below.What's Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.