Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Desmond Elliott Shares Photo With His Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliott Shares Photo With His Mother (32534 Views)

Desmond Elliott's Constituency Office Raided By Thieves (photos) / Desmond Elliott Looking Frosh In New Photos / Married Desmond Elliott Under Fire Over 'Romance’ Photo With Actress Padita Agu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliott Shares Photo With His Mother by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Is dat his sugar mummy or baby mama?
Iyanbali when will you ever receive sense for once?
Re: Desmond Elliott Shares Photo With His Mother by BABANGBALI: 10:18am On May 27, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Iyanbali when will you ever receive sense for once?
don't get it twisted meeeeeen dis is Babangbali
Re: Desmond Elliott Shares Photo With His Mother by evaonuegbu90(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2016
[quote author=olayinka807 post=46011966]The actor and politician shared the photo on his Instagram page. Nice one Oga desmound
Re: Desmond Elliott Shares Photo With His Mother by Orikinla(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2016
DIFY20:
buriful igbo woman
No wonder he no WOR WOR.
Igbo DNA make am fine boy.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliott Shares Photo With His Mother by Anthony496(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2016
Beautiful mother
Re: Desmond Elliott Shares Photo With His Mother by Ooni: 10:37am On May 27, 2016
That is why my sisters can go to any level to mary ibo men.
But we will not agree. they must mary we yoruba men unless there is something we yorubas dont have that ibomen have

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliott Shares Photo With His Mother by marwanafrica: 11:01am On May 27, 2016
Twaci:
She's beautiful....but my mama fine pass smiley
. Above all my own fyn pass ur own too, nd no body should quote me, bcox mine is outstanding

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliott Shares Photo With His Mother by bellville: 11:17am On May 27, 2016
His mum is beautiful even in old age. I'm wondering how beautiful she must have been when she was much younger.
Re: Desmond Elliott Shares Photo With His Mother by lordkhalifa(m): 12:13pm On May 27, 2016
olayinka807:
The actor and politician shared the photo on his Instagram page. See photos below...
When this people mention cuteness I wonder what they meant... Minus the money and let's see his face asap
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF5W76YOwzY/?taken-by=desmondelliot

when dis people undecided
Re: Desmond Elliott Shares Photo With His Mother by martineverest(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2016
Her face look fresh, despite being old.... This is because her natural facial color and skin in unaltered... Day boo to bleaching

Re: Desmond Elliott Shares Photo With His Mother by ceejay80s(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2016
Who tell una say Desmond Elliot fine ?
Too bad , una no know fine boy
Re: Desmond Elliott Shares Photo With His Mother by olakan22: 3:01pm On May 27, 2016
DIFY20:
buriful igbo woman
isiewu. You think she's Igbo abi? Oya google it and then weep after finding out undecided
Re: Desmond Elliott Shares Photo With His Mother by slyrone(m): 4:09pm On May 27, 2016
aljharem:
Doesn't make him a lagosian lipsrsealed
Igbo's !! smh so full of themselves. she is a woman must u add Igbo? e dey una body

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son / Reekado Banks Hosts Larry Ekundayo In His Residence (pics) / "I Am Actually A Lawyer By Profession" - Femi Adebayo Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.