Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

"Know Me Before You Make Any Judgement" – Says Actress Nadia Buari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Know Me Before You Make Any Judgement" – Says Actress Nadia Buari (703 Views)

Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Know Me Before You Make Any Judgement" – Says Actress Nadia Buari by starcee(m): 11:10am On May 27, 2016
Actress Nadia Buari has dispelled assertions that she is arrogant. Speaking on Starr FM’s Starr Chat on Wednesday, the mother of twins said she is naturally shy and that has been misconstrued by some people as arrogance. “I think I am a weirdo, naturally sometimes I can be a nerd… I’m painfully shy and really nervous. A lot of people don’t believe that. They are like, ‘You are an actress and you are not supposed to be shy’ but I am extremely shy,” she said. Adding, “I can’t start explaining to people that this is exactly how I am so you just take it as it is. It makes me feel bad because I feel like CONTINUE READING@ - See more at: http://www.vipgist.com/2016/05/know-me-before-you-make-any-judgement.html#sthash.Cj3sx3J0.dpuf

Re: "Know Me Before You Make Any Judgement" – Says Actress Nadia Buari by starcee(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2016
Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari has disclosed that the father of her twins is not a Ghanaian. - See more at: http://www.vipgist.com/2016/05/ghanaian-actress-nadia-buari-has.html#sthash.L1tJ4IQV.dpuf
Re: "Know Me Before You Make Any Judgement" – Says Actress Nadia Buari by Nobody: 11:17am On May 27, 2016
hmm
Re: "Know Me Before You Make Any Judgement" – Says Actress Nadia Buari by BrownCookie(f): 11:18am On May 27, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

?? / Billionaire Son Majidmaddest Calls Out Nigerian Artist:my Music Is Spiritual / See The New Endorsement Deal 2face Bagged Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.