Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,042 members, 7,859,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

What Is Wrong With This Packing (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is Wrong With This Packing (pic) (822 Views)

Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos / What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) / Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Packing (pic) by lashout1: 11:17am On May 27, 2016
A Facebook friend posted this: what is wrong with packing at that part of one's office?

IGR: Internally or individual Generated Revenue

Are these cars for sale? My car and another had their plate numbers removed in front of my office at Ogudu Road. Offence being that ' you deliberately caused obstruction on the road contrary to traffic law of Lagos state'. They went away with the plate number and dropped a leaflet asking us to appear before ' Task-Force/Mobile court Alausa Ikeja'.

Re: What Is Wrong With This Packing (pic) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 27, 2016
Re: What Is Wrong With This Packing (pic) by Nobody: 11:21am On May 27, 2016
The spelling I guess "packing"
Re: What Is Wrong With This Packing (pic) by Kondomatic(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2016
Go to their 'ffice and ask them.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Packing (pic) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:39am On May 27, 2016
Those Touts Task-Force are Thiefs, Criminal extorting money from car owner by any means
Re: What Is Wrong With This Packing (pic) by thesicilian: 11:49am On May 27, 2016
The rear of the cars seem to be a bit on the road, but not to the extent of obstructing or even slowing down traffic for that matter.

Those task force guys are always very dubious. Go to the mobile court as they say with these pics and defend yourself. Assert yourself firmly but respectfully.

(1) (Reply)

R.I.P Ese Malaka From Warri. / Fulani Housemaid Kidnaps Yoruba Children In Ogun, Turns Them To Beggars in Lagos / Cultists Murder Aged Woman In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.