Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Actor Nonso Diobi Writes Emotional Letter To His Future Wife, And Its Hilarious - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Nonso Diobi Writes Emotional Letter To His Future Wife, And Its Hilarious (3283 Views)

Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React / Nonso Diobi Harassed At A Mall For "Being A Wife Beater" / Actor, Nonso Diobi Involved In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Nonso Diobi Writes Emotional Letter To His Future Wife, And Its Hilarious by Kyliegame: 11:23am On May 27, 2016
Nollywood actor, Nonso Diobi today took to his Instagram page to pen down an emotional but some-what hilarious letter to his future wife whom he decides to find very soon. Read what he said below

Dear unknown future wife...
Im here again,remember that we wont hv more dan 3 kids...2 girls and 1 boy,i had always wanted my 1st daughter's name to be ADAOBI but i v changed my mind cs i dnt like d name again,now she l bear MUNACHI while my 2nd daughter wld bear CHIDERA and my son bears CHINONSO RUSSELL DIOBI just like his father...my daughters must b as pretty as d mum and my son as cute as the father even cutter sef....If u r on Instagram unknowingly,ur username must nt start with "pweedy""pweety" or "pretty" because only ugly girls use dat.
My favorite soup is Ofe nsala or egusi soup,u must no how to prepare dat before we meet cos if u waiting for me to teach u na lie o cos i dnt no how to cook anything kuld soup...Dont play hard to get wt me bt u can do small shakara or else u l jst lose me ur future husband...Just be yourself and dont fake yourself,body,hair,eyes etc.like most girls here do even if u hv a bf now hope u no u not gonna stay long with him so collect enough money from him as u like, as for me im doing great here being alone and just waiting for you to show up already..... I no u gonna take me for WHO i am and not for WHAT i am dats y i v been single, pls hurry up and come

And please don't be the proud and stubborn type dat always wants to win every argument in her relationship like its a law court
Yours forever, CHINONSO RUSSELL IFEDIORA DIOBI

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/05/actor-nonso-diobi-writes-emotional.html

1 Like

Re: Actor Nonso Diobi Writes Emotional Letter To His Future Wife, And Its Hilarious by halfricanadian(f): 11:29am On May 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy lol
Re: Actor Nonso Diobi Writes Emotional Letter To His Future Wife, And Its Hilarious by talktonase(m): 11:31am On May 27, 2016
nothing hillarious about the letter abeg.
Re: Actor Nonso Diobi Writes Emotional Letter To His Future Wife, And Its Hilarious by Nobody: 11:38am On May 27, 2016
dis op sef
Re: Actor Nonso Diobi Writes Emotional Letter To His Future Wife, And Its Hilarious by Flexherbal(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2016
This guy is still not married?

2 Likes

Re: Actor Nonso Diobi Writes Emotional Letter To His Future Wife, And Its Hilarious by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2016
talktonase:
nothing hillarious about the letter abeg.
fuel scarcity still dey worry you, that's why
Re: Actor Nonso Diobi Writes Emotional Letter To His Future Wife, And Its Hilarious by KingJahzmineKing(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2016
yeye tinz..abeg i dey H...anybody wit food??
Re: Actor Nonso Diobi Writes Emotional Letter To His Future Wife, And Its Hilarious by talktonase(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
fuel scarcity still dey worry you, that's why
plus this govt join...
Re: Actor Nonso Diobi Writes Emotional Letter To His Future Wife, And Its Hilarious by manunkind: 4:35pm On May 27, 2016
Kyliegame:
Nollywood actor, Nonso Diobi today took to his Instagram page to pen down an emotional but some-what hilarious letter to his future wife whom he decides to find very soon. Read what he said below

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/05/actor-nonso-diobi-writes-emotional.html
I hear you
Re: Actor Nonso Diobi Writes Emotional Letter To His Future Wife, And Its Hilarious by katerine7(f): 6:26pm On May 27, 2016
u go fear letter
Re: Actor Nonso Diobi Writes Emotional Letter To His Future Wife, And Its Hilarious by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 27, 2016
He is 42 now, i guess
Re: Actor Nonso Diobi Writes Emotional Letter To His Future Wife, And Its Hilarious by nikkypearl(f): 6:50pm On May 27, 2016
not funny tho'
at least he is not planning to name the children..."Cameroon"',Brazil",Imade",Ican etc embarassed
Re: Actor Nonso Diobi Writes Emotional Letter To His Future Wife, And Its Hilarious by UIA04(f): 12:03am On May 28, 2016
Some actors will continue as C list actors for life.

Just take a look at how he constructed his letter, as if he is toasting one pepper seller down the street. I'm sure those Chewing gum girls would have started drooling at" husband material ". If he writes like this I wonder how he talks.
What the hell is".... Anything KULD soup"

Before you guys attack me, salawu abeni and kwam 1 de ultimate are a testimony to the fact that, even if you are an entertainer you can improve on your spoken English. These guys where practically illiterates when they started but got private teachers to brush up their spoken English.

i actually laughed at the "pweedy" part that word ( whatever it means) Is very irritating.

1 Like

Re: Actor Nonso Diobi Writes Emotional Letter To His Future Wife, And Its Hilarious by UIA04(f): 12:10am On May 28, 2016
EVILFOREST:
He is 42 now, i guess
Really he isn't that old na lol
Re: Actor Nonso Diobi Writes Emotional Letter To His Future Wife, And Its Hilarious by prela(f): 2:29am On May 28, 2016
My dearest crush....

Its my birthday today

(1) (Reply)

Whatever Happened To Styl-plus? / Illuminati members in Kenya To 10list / Miracle Of Big Brother Naija Allegedly Dumps Nina For Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.