Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) (30097 Views)

2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo / Annie Idibia Celebrates Nino, 2face's Son, Says 'Our Son Is A Genius" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) by francescainnoce(f): 5:18pm On May 27, 2016
That's the way forward.
I was thinking aloud ealier today as I asked myself of the incredible outcome if all the celebrities choose to celebrate children's day with all them children in need.
I mean the turnout will be massive.. And the impact will be incredible
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) by Tberry01(f): 5:21pm On May 27, 2016
Nice of her,God bless her

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) by dissybling(f): 5:23pm On May 27, 2016
pstnicodemus:
who children's day epp?
back then wen u de shine ur shoes,u stay awake till morning just to go and swing ur hands,u come de ask wo e epppp
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2016
rokiatu:
how? By marrying a cheater? Or a man that can't keep it between his legs?

You think money is everything?
i think they are both lucky ma. Money is not everything but it seems to be the most importanting this day.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) by CioAngels(f): 5:48pm On May 27, 2016
HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY TO ALL THE BOYS AND GIRLS OF NAIRALANDERS. MAY ALL YOUR WISHES AND DESIRES COMES TO FRUITION. Amen.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2016
pharleelahm:
I think dey are both lucky
you correct.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) by TrumpDonald(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2016
rokiatu:
how? By marrying a cheater? Or a man that can't keep it between his legs?

You think money is everything?

Madam, some women are in polygamous homes so I don't think that should be a problem. Seems like you can't live with such...

To me, money is almost everything wink
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) by freecocoa(f): 6:54pm On May 27, 2016
danbrowndmf:
i think she's the lucky one ma.
lucky, with a wandering dick? Hmm

I must not know the meaning of that word.undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) by ogwucheveekee(f): 8:48pm On May 27, 2016
Omoh one of idoma.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) by ReachHard: 1:30am On May 28, 2016
CODED TINS IN THE BACKYARD...

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2016
freecocoa:
lucky, with a wandering dick? Hmm
I must not know the meaning of that word.undecided
hey. Longes time dear. So tuface is the lucky one?
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) by freecocoa(f): 10:45pm On May 28, 2016
danbrowndmf:
hey. Longes time dear.
So tuface is the lucky one?
longest time no see. smiley

Ofcourse he is lucky to have a woman who seem to love him.undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:13pm On May 29, 2016
freecocoa:
longest time no see. smiley

Ofcourse he is lucky to have a woman who seem to love him.undecided
lols,like say we dy see before. How is school/work?

Lols.they are both lucky joor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I For Dey Prison If I No Marry You - Duncan Mighty Gushes Over His Wife / "Soma And Miyonse Were Easy To Get" - Gifty / Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.