Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

How To Access Nairaland, Naij And 60+ Popular Websites For Total Free On Air - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Access Nairaland, Naij And 60+ Popular Websites For Total Free On Air (789 Views)

Unable To Access Nairaland Since Yesterday Using Glo 4G And Chrome Browser. / Eisalat Launched Free Browsing On Popular Websites / How To Access Nairaland And Other Popular Websites Free Using Airtel Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Access Nairaland, Naij And 60+ Popular Websites For Total Free On Air by omosko(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2016
Not long Ago Airtel open free access to Facebook, but they did not stop there,
Airtel has Extended this offer to some popular websites like Naij.com, Nairaland, wikihow.com, suppersport and 60+ website.

How can i access these websites for free?
To access the websites for free, you have to pass through an official Airtel site.

Just go to 0.freebasics.com

When the web page open, you will see list of your favorite sites as show on my screenshot, just click on the one you want to visit, and you will be taking there and you can browse through the site for free,
You can add more site clicking on the
"Add More Free Site" below the web page.

Unlike free Facebook, on this you can view photo, Download and upload photos
You can access 0.freebasics.com with any Browser of your choice, but i strongly recommend
Android Default Browser

I believe that this site is built mainly to link Airtel subscribers to these websites for free, because thats all the site offers.

I most tell you, This offer excites me to get an Airtel Sim and drop mtn,
What is it like to surf all my favorite site @ 0 rate.

This will be very cool if other service provider in Nigeria do the same.
But i know they will be like:
Airtel please drop this offer, do you want to put us in trouble? lol!!!.

Source: http://www.hellogist.com/2016/05/how-to-access-nairaland-naijcom-and-60.html

Re: How To Access Nairaland, Naij And 60+ Popular Websites For Total Free On Air by Generalmac(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2016
Old Gist..
Re: How To Access Nairaland, Naij And 60+ Popular Websites For Total Free On Air by gmacnoms(m): 12:17pm On May 27, 2016
Generalmac:
Old Gist..
na nu gist to me o. Seriously?
Re: How To Access Nairaland, Naij And 60+ Popular Websites For Total Free On Air by omosko(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2016
Generalmac:
Old Gist..

It may b an old gist(as u claim)

But may piple are nt awear of it
Re: How To Access Nairaland, Naij And 60+ Popular Websites For Total Free On Air by Generalmac(m): 12:52pm On May 27, 2016
If it's new to you, of what use is Nairaland to you?
When the mods have pushed the information upto 2 times to FP.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Confirm This ! / Glo Is Like My Wife / Indiscriminate Banning By The Nairaland Antispam Bot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.