Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,461 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

What's The Correct Order For These Car Drivers - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What's The Correct Order For These Car Drivers (3016 Views)

Pls Anyone With These Car Brands / How Much Is Drivers License / Contact The Correct Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Correct Order For These Car Drivers by lonelydude: 1:06pm On May 27, 2016
I got this from Linkedin and was wondering who should go first and last.

There's been so many different opinions from users.

What do you think?

Re: What's The Correct Order For These Car Drivers by slimmoney(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: What's The Correct Order For These Car Drivers by shotuns: 2:21pm On May 27, 2016
321 Since there are no traffic lights to give a better solution, I think 3 has priority so as not to disturb free flow of traffic coming from both directions, 2 should be next to give a clearer view to 1. This can only be achieved if all drivers involved are patient enough.
Re: What's The Correct Order For These Car Drivers by afreekah: 3:08pm On May 27, 2016
Either of the 3 could go at any time. . . They just need to be coool since there are no traffic lights there.

1 Like

Re: What's The Correct Order For These Car Drivers by ojuolu(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2016
shotuns:
321 Since there are no traffic lights to give a better solution, I think 3 has priority so as not to disturb free flow of traffic coming from both directions, 2 should be next to give a clearer view to 1. This can only be achieved if all drivers involved are patient enough.
reasonable and best option for me
Re: What's The Correct Order For These Car Drivers by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:52am On May 31, 2016
It's 231....
Re: What's The Correct Order For These Car Drivers by cheezeman83(m): 4:54am On May 31, 2016
213. The driver on your left has right of the way. 1 is on 3's left and 2 is on 1's left. So, 3 allows 1 to go before him while 1 allows 2 to go first. Hence, 2 goes before 1 then 1 goes before 3. Dunno if this road safety rule applies only at roundabouts.
Re: What's The Correct Order For These Car Drivers by obi58: 4:57am On May 31, 2016

Cheezman said it all.

Shows most Nigerians don't know this simple driving law

@mod, pls move to the front page ..let's educate people
Re: What's The Correct Order For These Car Drivers by lonelydude: 4:30pm On May 31, 2016
cheezeman83:
213. The driver on your left has right of the way. 1 is on 3's left and 2 is on 1's left. So, 3 allows 1 to go before him while 1 allows 2 to go first. Hence, 2 goes before 1 then 1 goes before 3. Dunno if this road safety rule applies only at roundabouts.

I was never aware of this before. You know we hardly go to driving schools nowadays...lol.

Please, any idea on where to get these driving rules?
Re: What's The Correct Order For These Car Drivers by shotuns: 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
@cheezeman83.Can you kindly post a link to the driving rules available in Nigeria if there is any. From the way I see the situation and I like is said there are no traffic lights which could have made it easier for the drivers. Looking at the positions of the cars they are all on the left of each other which supported my point that 321[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] is most appropriate rule to follow
Re: What's The Correct Order For These Car Drivers by shotuns: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
@cheezeman83.Can you kindly post a link to the driving rules available in Nigeria if there is any. From the way I see the situation and I like is said there are no traffic lights which could have made it easier for the drivers. Looking at the positions of the cars they are all on the left of each other which supported my point that 321[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] is most appropriate rule to follow.

(1) (Reply)

Ad Renewed / Sold!! Toks 2009 Mercedes Benz C300 / Paid For Fuel Using Opay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.