Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Help! I Cant Find Some Numbers On Whatsapp - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! I Cant Find Some Numbers On Whatsapp (451 Views)

Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers / Today's Ghana Fortune Lotto Sure Winning Numbers / People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Cant Find Some Numbers On Whatsapp by chikk(f): 1:32pm On May 27, 2016
Please who can assist? I need some help.

Recently, I discovered my number is not visible to some contacts on whatsapp and theirs not visible to me. Most of these contacts are new, I must point out, but are saved on my phone and I communicate with them via other means - calls, texts.
I can't see them on whatsapp, and they can't see me but both my number and theirs are available on whatsapp and visible to other people. When I try to initiate a chat with the contacts, it keeps asking me to invite them to join whatsapp but their contacts are already on whatsapp and vice versa

Please, does anyone have a solution? I've searched for solutions and tried everything to no avail. I use a blackberry Q10 for this.

Any solutions please? Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Sexy Cheerleaders At Yobo's Testimonial Match (WATCH) / Joke Of The Day / Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of Facebook,social Media Account Got Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.