Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) (40401 Views)

Facts About Nigeria: You'll Be Shocked To Find Out You Don't Know 99% Of This / 7 Facts About English You Don't Know / My First April Fool By My Female Lecturer Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by greatness22(m): 4:09pm On May 28, 2016
Holywizard:
sorry kid.
Thanks old goat. grin
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by Bobbysmart6(m): 4:22pm On May 28, 2016
Lol.bt as 4 me.me wise.if i knw say i go b d fool.me go kan add my own last 5set is fool.i no wan b fool alone grin
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by shumuel(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2016
Kikiki Lol grin The last person is a fool, and the first person is a bastard tongue
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by Crownadex(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2016
to be sincerely i can't 4gt
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by Idolla(f): 4:54pm On May 28, 2016
Lol.. Did that well those days
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by Ransomhansom1(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Yes ooo!
And when you see that you're the last, you say
" And the first person is a bastard "
grin grin grin
Just then you see every body racing back... And you become the first!

2 Likes

Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by kenoz(m): 11:52pm On May 28, 2016
grin
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by Oblak(m): 12:36am On May 29, 2016
Please Nairalanders, I am here with my question again. Why do OP's rejoice whenever they make front page? Is there any value attached to it even when most of us don't care to know who posted or not?
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by mrkings84(m): 1:00am On May 29, 2016
And i just typed last again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Times The English Language Made No Sense At All(pics) / See How Nigerians Pronounce Words According To Ghanians / Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.