Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) (40403 Views)

Facts About Nigeria: You'll Be Shocked To Find Out You Don't Know 99% Of This / 7 Facts About English You Don't Know / My First April Fool By My Female Lecturer Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by olarhtunji(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2016
usain bolt got nothing on me....
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by christopheru(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2016
I remember very well. Sometimes we'll say, the last person is a malam wife cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by winkmart: 1:45pm On May 28, 2016
lol

ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos ..
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by ziego(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2016
Yinkatolu:
hahahaha na so person go just pick race

Without being chased choi
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by macaranta(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2016
Funny
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by Raph01: 1:48pm On May 28, 2016
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by sleeknick: 1:50pm On May 28, 2016
purecrxtal:
The guy above me though. grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 28, 2016
vargasvictory:
Lmao grin

The one I hated participating in was, "Eat finish and join your brother"

Na then you go know say some people get inbuilt cooler for throat grin

I miss those days

I am surprised this thing happens in all the families. I thought it was between myself and my siblings.

I so much miss those days.
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by thereturnoflucy(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2016
hehehe
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 28, 2016
The person below me is a fool.
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by goodvision12(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2016
Crystalline:
Lol, someone will definitely be the fool.
some people here go sabi carry last wella.
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by goodvision12(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2016
SerialGist:
The person below me is a fool.
make thunder fire yu there
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by HastalavistaU: 1:58pm On May 28, 2016
angry grin grin grin
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 28, 2016
I always take 28 out of 30 in my class. 2 people always take 1st and 2nd position. I have to prove to every one that the last person should take 30th position so I can't be the last.
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by NnamdiAmos20(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2016
espically when it is in the hot afternoon and you are thirst and one fellow will just say the stupid thing. Wa sere for the person and the family
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 28, 2016
goodvision12:
make thunder fire yu there
Lol.
And again, the person below me is a fool.
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by SpeedyConnect(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2016
funny
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by Richydos(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2016
sleeknick:
last person to post here is a fool..
Lolzzzz.... In reverse it means d 1st to comment here is surely a bastard
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by Larryfest(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2016
Lol...good old days,wonder what kids of nowadays do to catch fun.
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by assana: 2:35pm On May 28, 2016
vargasvictory:
Lmao grin

I miss those days
chiaaaaaa u get badtttt mouth I don laff tire na real "inbuilt cooler"for mouth.
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by cescky(m): 2:51pm On May 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
I remember this grin

Lovely dp...

Ull really slay...

So ur biracial, sweet
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by optional1(f): 2:59pm On May 28, 2016
vargasvictory:
Lmao grin

I miss those days

Lolz.
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by optional1(f): 3:13pm On May 28, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Yes ooo!
And when you see that you're the last, you say
" And the first person is a bastard "
grin grin grin

Chai good old days I wish indomie generation can learn frm our old days.
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by missyge(f): 3:14pm On May 28, 2016
Yinkatolu:
grin
Anothr will even reply:::the ist is a fool
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by optional1(f): 3:18pm On May 28, 2016
Anyone behide me is a fool.
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by IamBellaRose(f): 3:19pm On May 28, 2016
I still remember "Last is a mallam wife"....omo see run. Most times I would misplace my slippers, because I don't want to be the mallam wife...that tittle/yabbing would go on for days if u dare come last.
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by goldeno10boy: 3:21pm On May 28, 2016
last person monkey wife/husband
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by Holywizard: 3:44pm On May 28, 2016
greatness22:
[right][/right] What?

I just bought fried yam and akara for shoprite in Poland this morning
are u sure dat u re not chatting from Ibadan?
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by lonelydora: 3:47pm On May 28, 2016
I remember those days.
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by greatness22(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2016
Holywizard:
are u sure dat u re not chatting from Ibadan?
Yeah, ibadan is a province in Poland.

BTW, the next person to post here is a fool/mallam wife.
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by Holywizard: 3:59pm On May 28, 2016
greatness22:
Yeah, ibadan is a province in Poland.

BTW, the next person to post here is a fool/mallam wife.
sorry kid.
Re: When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 4:02pm On May 28, 2016
Or d Jankara mkt down ur street nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam / 12 Times The English Language Made No Sense At All(pics) / Why English Is So Hard! (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.