Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before (17178 Views)

Does The Federal Government Pay From The Day You Graduated When You Get A Job? / SEE THE SLAY QUEEN "NO MAKE UP" FACEBOOK PHOTOS THAT GOT EVERYONE TALKING / Hr Course With No Stages Of Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by Boy101(m): 4:09pm On May 27, 2016
1. Arriving at the office with your second-to-last money.

This people better pay today.

2. How you greet the accountant

How are you Mr Accountant? Come and listen to my amazing playlist.

3. Sitting at the desk pretending to work but all the while thinking about money.

*checks the clock for the 16th time in 2 hours*

4. 2pm. No alert.

These people are playing with me.

5. Your phone finally beeps.

Osheyyyy!!!

6. You check and its someone you owe money sending you a “Happy Salary Day” text.

Why is this life like this?

7. When you see the Accountant walk past again and you start asking him with eye language.

You people are joking with your lives up in this place.

8. 4pm. You get an email from management apologizing for the delay in salary payments.

Why are this people doing like this?

9. You’re going home with your last money, canceling all your turn up plans for the evening.

Why me Lord?

10. You’re there sitting in the bus and thinking about how life is just so hard

When they were telling me to do blood money, I was forming holy holy.

11. You just go to bed straight telling yourself, “I shall not be hurt by this”.

Nah mehn. I need my cry time

12. And somehow, somehow, alert enters.

Look at God!!!

13. But you're already calculating how many week, days, hours, minutes, and seconds left till this new month ends.

http://life.partyjollof.com

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by kissoflife: 4:47pm On May 27, 2016
No 7 got me rolling on the floor. nice one!

Meanwhile, first time FTC!

1 Like

Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by lifezone247(m): 6:45am On May 28, 2016
Omo this thread don go viral now make me sef go compose my own. My own go be about how we vote for change and how everything is changing. I dey come abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by CzarRex: 6:46am On May 28, 2016
back in the days when threads like 10 thing why u are ....7 types of... ,5 kinds of... used to reign on nairaland

now 15 or 25 pictures that relate to...ti takeover

you guys should kwantinue,am enjoying it!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by Sexytemi(f): 6:46am On May 28, 2016
space booked.....

modified.....

LMAOgringringrin

1 Like

Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by Mudash(m): 6:46am On May 28, 2016
U hit am hard
Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by Dottore: 6:47am On May 28, 2016
See
Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by manutdrichie(m): 6:47am On May 28, 2016
You with your McDowell's outside the Club house

Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by Barselonia(m): 6:47am On May 28, 2016
correct

11 Likes

Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by ajasa4link: 6:47am On May 28, 2016
Me keh?..... I get number of our account people, na whatsapp I dey take monitor d movement of salary from office to bank, and finally to my account..... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by VocalWalls: 6:47am On May 28, 2016
Eiyaaaaa...

He wept... cheesy grin
Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by Danhumprey: 6:48am On May 28, 2016
gringrin

E no easy mehn! The tension no be here.

grin
Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by JustME7(m): 6:48am On May 28, 2016
"Happy Salary day". grin
Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by sheunpompey1: 6:48am On May 28, 2016
U try
Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by englishmart(m): 6:48am On May 28, 2016
carry this rubbish gifs commit here.

1 Like

Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by alt3r3g0: 6:48am On May 28, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by lirusehn(m): 6:49am On May 28, 2016
Boring undecided
Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by faruz: 6:50am On May 28, 2016
rotfl..... op gbayiiii
Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by vidadida: 6:53am On May 28, 2016
Numbers 11, 12 and 13 Sha... grin
Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by sojimade(m): 6:53am On May 28, 2016
Lolz....I can relate. NO 13 is so true!
Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by carammel(f): 6:53am On May 28, 2016
Why is this life so unfair lol.
Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by jazinogold(m): 6:56am On May 28, 2016
we tag our Pay Day as MD's Birthday! MD Birthday was on Monday grin

Boiz just dy smile grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by Bluette(f): 6:59am On May 28, 2016
kikikikikikiki. ;Dkikikikikikiki.
Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by infogenius(m): 7:00am On May 28, 2016
Damn!
So true.
e no easy jare with this monthly collection.
Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by Evathyst(f): 7:05am On May 28, 2016
*Modified*

OP, kindly add; When it's end of the month and your employer is cracking needless joke with you instead of paying you your salary. Arrrggghhh!

Since I don't know the type of mansion to build on this plot of land which I reserved. Lemme just donate this plot of land to the cutest Nairalander that I've ever known; MIMZY.

Sai Mimzy!
Sai Mimzy!!
Sai Mimzy!!!

1 Like

Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by ihatebuhari(f): 7:10am On May 28, 2016
Lol
Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by kirchofff(m): 7:10am On May 28, 2016
Na d time wey u dey expect salary alert naim MTN dey always send those mumu msgs
grin
Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by JingoOAU(m): 7:14am On May 28, 2016
Yaf killed me

I swear this your illustration happened to me yesterday...we were supposed to be paid our salary by 26th, unfortunately we didn't see alert.

So when going to work yesterday which is 27th, I have just 300naira with me...that is my tfare to and fro....no money to eat sef

I was just there in the office...couldn't do anything and I cnt even concentrate on work...

By 4pm we all closed, yet no alert....as I was going home, I don reach Iwo road, someone just call me....as I was still pondering whether to pick the call or not, na so a message enter...d heading reads....CREDIT ALERT FIDELITY

If u see d way I was jumping in Iwo road yesterday, I jump pass that guy u used for Memes

Brokenness na disease I swear

16 Likes

Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by Adesiji77: 7:14am On May 28, 2016
grin grin
Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by goodlifehyd(m): 7:16am On May 28, 2016
Ekiti state workers on Friday night after receiving credit alert

Only to wake up the next day seeing a debit alert.... Fayose just flashed our account ni sha

8 Likes

Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:21am On May 28, 2016
''commits murder internally'', i usually have that thought when that noisy and oversabi guy starts to talk. Or when u call like 10 times and she doesnt pick, and when u ask her why,she says ''i didnt see your missed calls''
Re: 13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before by Horlar995(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2016
Evathyst:
*Modified*

OP, kindly add; When it's end of the month and your employer is cracking needless joke with you instead of paying you your salary. Arrrggghhh!

Since I don't know the type of mansion to build on this plot of land which I reserved. Lemme just donate this plot of land to the cutest Nairalander that I've ever known; MIMZY.

Sai Mimzy!
Sai Mimzy!!
Sai Mimzy!!!
Eba mi wo badi ohh ahh.....mimzy u tried come sit on dads nail

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me / What Are The Realities Of Living Abroad Today? / Yakubu Nataala Is Dead! Kogi Polytechnic Lecturer Slumps, Dies Over Non-Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.