Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her (4020 Views)

Iya Aladuke: 'My Grandchild Died In A Car My Fan Gave Me' / Fan Gave Phyno A Portrait In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by Luvdbyursista(m): 5:29pm On May 27, 2016
So Linda Ikeji actually posted this on her twitter page and got an epic reply..Can a corpse actually be alive? cheesy

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by gbens2000(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2016
this aunty linda ehn grin
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by pimplucious: 5:35pm On May 27, 2016
Oversight is allowed for rich kid but not for a dull broke ass mofo'

1 Like

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by lecturerdabo(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2016
Epic reply!

Wondering if Linda have ever seen a living corpse!!

3 Likes

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by cana882(m): 5:52pm On May 27, 2016
Corpse found DEAD!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by TPAND(f): 5:54pm On May 27, 2016
Chisos! Chaaiiiiiiii Oturugbeke... Linda queen of copy and paste and make money... Use your money millions to help yourself in English Language

Corpse found dead.... Chaiiiiii! Blood of Mami Water
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by ClassCaptain(m): 5:56pm On May 27, 2016
Luvdbyursista:
So Linda Ikeji actually posted this on her twitter page and got an epic reply..Can a corpse actually be alive? cheesy

nobody is above mistake.
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 27, 2016
leav my blogger wife alone jor
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by katerine7(f): 6:20pm On May 27, 2016
grin gringrin
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by assfreaky(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2016
corpse swimming in a pond.
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by Fweshspice(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2016
Sisi Linda bt why nw?? lol
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by Dannidom(m): 8:05pm On May 27, 2016
Envy go kill some people sha

But the statement is not incorrect na just that its now outdated but corpse was once used for both dead and living things
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by fernandoc(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2016
Dannidom:

But the statement is not incorrect na just that its now outdated but corpse was once used for both dead and living things
You sure sey u break chalk so?

1 Like

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by Dannidom(m): 9:09pm On May 27, 2016
fernandoc:

You sure sey u break chalk so?
Kiss my As*s
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by fernandoc(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2016
Dannidom:
Kiss my As*s

Taa! Mouth odor!
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by Mayor38(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2016
grin grin grin angry angry . Ayam dead
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by FisifunKododada: 10:21pm On May 27, 2016
cool Now how do this epp her t0t0 from stanking, biko? cool
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by Joe171(m): 12:57am On May 28, 2016
Dannidom:

Etymology please.
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by Oluwaxhango(m): 3:01am On May 28, 2016
Still believe some of yu r dying to on her blog...
I pray we find yur corpse alive in there tho ...
OWH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by PissedOffWeed(m): 3:23am On May 28, 2016
grin
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by abujetli(m): 8:09am On May 28, 2016
Na so?
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by nuelzy: 9:11am On May 28, 2016
oversight
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by pembisco(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2016
Dannidom:

Don't mind them haters. archaic defination could mean living or death
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by lovat(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2016
Dannidom:

plz give me reference I'm ready to learn
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by olarhtunji(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2016
Aunty Linda has gone mad again....
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by Dannidom(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2016
lovat:
plz give me reference I'm ready to learn
wiki-up dawg

(1) (Reply)

See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding / DOWNLOAD:ALBUM: Cassper Nyovest - Thuto Zip / SHOCK VIDEO! Doctor Is Caught On Video Molesting Female Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.