Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Please Kindly Help My Children To Fulfull To Their Dreams - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Kindly Help My Children To Fulfull To Their Dreams (357 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life / To The Gifted - Kindly Help Me Interprete These Dreams / I Encourage My Children To Speak Like I Do - Patrick Obahiagbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Kindly Help My Children To Fulfull To Their Dreams by mrstella48(f): 5:51pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Please Kindly Help My Children To Fulfull To Their Dreams by Realist5: 6:00pm On May 27, 2016
Eyah sorry God will provide.

But it seems you joined Nairaland because of this. Mehn, It's hard to know who is in need for real or otherwise.
Re: Please Kindly Help My Children To Fulfull To Their Dreams by mrstella48(f): 6:12pm On May 27, 2016
Realist5:
Eyah sorry God will provide.

But it seems you joined Nairaland because of this. Mehn, It's hard to know who is in need for real or otherwise.
Yes its true I joined nairaland for this purpose but I av bin an active guest of the forum b4 now
Thank u
Re: Please Kindly Help My Children To Fulfull To Their Dreams by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 27, 2016
mrstella48:
I am Mr's Tella. I live in Agric Ikorodu .I am using this medium to beg for your kind assistance for two of my children given admission into higher institution HND Mechanical Engineering and Bsc Music.I have paid their acceptance fees, they have done the screening and ask to proceed to the next stage, which is the payment of tuition fees.We have been believing God that the money the Lagos state Government is owing my husband would have been paid by now so we will be able to pay but nothing have been done. Payment for this institution is about to close. I decided to come on line to ask for nairalanders assistance as I av heard how God have used you to assist so many people.I am begging you nairalanders on Jesus Name to please come to our aid. God bless you all.
acct name: Tella oluwatoyin
acct no:3707256016
bank name: fcmb
God bless you as you help us in Jesus name

if I ask to see you with my eye before helping nko?
Re: Please Kindly Help My Children To Fulfull To Their Dreams by mrstella48(f): 6:33pm On May 27, 2016
wahabian:

if I ask to see you with my eye before helping nko?
No problem at all.
Even if I have to bring the children with all proof of their creditials and evidences.I will
Re: Please Kindly Help My Children To Fulfull To Their Dreams by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 27, 2016
mrstella48:

No problem at all.
Even if I have to bring the children with all proof of their creditials and evidences.I will

okay
Re: Please Kindly Help My Children To Fulfull To Their Dreams by mrstella48(f): 8:21pm On May 27, 2016
wahabian:

okay
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The Economic Engine Of Africa- President Buhari. / Buhari Support Group To Senate: Nigeria’s Interest Is Paramount. / Digital Airtime Recharging Coming Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.