Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils (11444 Views)

Help! My Computer Displays Primary Hardware Not Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by Nobody: 9:41am On May 28, 2016
Oh, for a second I thought it was the Musician.
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by RitzyPrince(m): 10:45am On May 28, 2016
Mobile Giant Tecno?

Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by Nobody: 11:22am On May 28, 2016
Another cheap Tecno marketing stunt. Why not give scholarships to university under graduates or funds to NYSC members to start a business ?

After giving primary schools scholarships you know used your paid bloggers to advertise it here. Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by Dirkcoyt: 11:25am On May 28, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Whatever,your opinion! I don't give a rats'azz.

Chill young lady. You don't need to vent for we to know you missed your period. gringrin
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by HomeOfMe(f): 12:06pm On May 28, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Chill young lady. You don't need to vent for we to know you missed your period. gringrin
Oh hallelujah praise God! I'm praying for a baby girl!
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by HomeOfMe(f): 12:06pm On May 28, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Oh hallelujah praise God! I'm prayingfor a baby girl!
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by Dirkcoyt: 12:58pm On May 28, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Oh hallelujah praise God! I'm praying for a baby girl!

Subscribe to my channel to get a baby girl. Pat your legs and receive it! grin grin. grin
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by HomeOfMe(f): 1:39pm On May 28, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Subscribe to my channel to get a baby girl. Pat your legs and receive it! grin grin. grin
Sorry I don't do babies like you! Meanwhile visit our clinic so you could be circumsized because I'm sure you pen1s looks like celery stick.
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by Dirkcoyt: 2:38pm On May 28, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Sorry I don't do babies like you! Meanwhile visit our clinic so you could be circumsized because I'm sure you pen1s looks like celery stick.

Relax granny, I know you can't remember my dick size cause you already going senile.I know you just want to talk dirty but at least do that while your legs are being hung on my shoulders. gringrin
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by selfdefence: 2:51pm On May 28, 2016
Nice one mehn
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by HomeOfMe(f): 2:55pm On May 28, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Relax granny, I know you can't remember my dick size cause you already going senile.I know you just want to talk dirty but at least do that while your legs are being hung on my shoulders. gringrin
Little boy that never wants to grow old!
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by Dirkcoyt: 3:07pm On May 28, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Little boy that never wants to grow old!

Yeah! We stay younging for hot mamas like you. Get on your fours or get on your kneels dirty diana grin grin
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by Ana5000(f): 3:10pm On May 28, 2016
When I talk about CSR, this is what I am talking about!
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by Ana5000(f): 3:10pm On May 28, 2016
Good job Tecno. Keep on giving.
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by omoalajah(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2016
I envy TECNO SSR always. They always do so well!
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by HomeOfMe(f): 4:28pm On May 28, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Yeah! We stay younging for hot mamas like you. Get on your fours or get on your kneels dirty diana grin grin
Nobody remains young forever no matter how hard you try. Whoever prays not to ever grow old is heaping a huge curse on themselves,that means they want to die young. But my mouth is not for cursing anyone because I have little kids of mine,so I wish you whatever you wish for yourself!
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by Dirkcoyt: 8:50pm On May 28, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Nobody remains young forever no matter how hard you try. Whoever prays not to ever grow old is heaping a huge curse on themselves,that means they want to die young. But my mouth is not for cursing anyone because I have little kids of mine,so I wish you whatever you wish for yourself!
Life is too short, don't take it too serious.
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by winnijaf(f): 12:51pm On May 29, 2016
Nice move Tecno, Would love to see more brands key into this. This should be in FP. Lalasticlala how far?
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by Cliveglobal1(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2016
Very Good, This is what I call Giving Back. Well done Tecno Mobile!
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by jonmoveek: 10:35pm On May 29, 2016
Nwokoji1:
Good Gesture from Tecno Mobile, We have to Understand that children are the Future of Nigeria. It's really good to see brand likes this Keying into the Welfare of Young Kids. I'm Impressed!!
It's very nice. They should keep giving back to the masses.
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by jonmoveek: 10:37pm On May 29, 2016
ikbnice:
Still remembered when tecno used to be branded as chinko. Now they have a large number of users especially in Nigeria.
Real time, they paved way for affordable smart phones in Nigeria.
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by jonmoveek: 10:39pm On May 29, 2016
slap1:

Children have always been the future, but the old ones are still there. So when will the children manifest?

I know right, we can only pray for God's intervention.
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by jonmoveek: 10:40pm On May 29, 2016
jazinogold:
What Nokia never did....upon how popular their phone was! oshea Techno... !
That's why they are taking over! Where's Nokia today?
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by jonmoveek: 10:41pm On May 29, 2016
sholadunju:
Op next time u should write tecno mobile, and stop making me think is tecno the musician that gave the scholarship grin grin cheesy
He has a 'K' instead, Tekno Miles.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by jonmoveek: 10:43pm On May 29, 2016
tobbie247:

It's just a public stunt. This just puts them in good light to make you sentimental and always buy their products. They're milking Nigerians easily with their crappy phones.
Haha, it's not like they are actually making crappy phones. They are making quality phones.
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by jonmoveek: 10:44pm On May 29, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Tecno is supposed to appreciate me because I was one of the first people to buy that their phone that we used to call 'chinko phone' almost ten years ago. That phone has been passed round from me to my sister,mum,grandma,cousin,househelp,etc,as we dey buy buy beta ones,na so we dey pass am round;as we speak right now,that phone no gree spoil. I was almost tempted to smash it at the wall when I saw it on the washing machine four months ago,but for the fact that its still useful the househelp,I kukuma leave am.
Lol, Una sabi use phone gan o. Una deserve award
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by jonmoveek: 10:47pm On May 29, 2016
MizMyColi:

Your opinion bro.
My phone's not crappy. I use on of their brands.

Meanwhile, every A, B and C list company carries out CSR initiatives. It's a way of giving back, and at the same time, boosting their brand image.

We were taught about this in PR 101

It's not publicity stunt, It's public relations.
You sound like you know a damn lot about PR.
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by jonmoveek: 10:48pm On May 29, 2016
goodheart02:

At least let Nokia and Samsung perform their own publicity stunt. Imagine where all these companies go into publicity stunt, there would be a competition among them and things will be better.
Let's wait and see.
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by pcoolioz(m): 11:03pm On May 29, 2016
Nice gesture, its things like this Nigerians appreciate more.
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by MizMyColi(f): 11:14pm On May 29, 2016
jonmoveek:

You sound like you know a damn lot about PR.

it's substantivesmiley
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by jonmoveek: 11:21pm On May 29, 2016
MizMyColi:

it's substantivesmiley
Iont really get your context of words.
Re: Tecno Gives Scholarships To Primary School Pupils by Marinza(m): 12:06am On May 30, 2016
Nice gesture4, giving back to the public matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can The PIN Of A Blackberry Phone Be Blocked ?? / Ntel Network Thread / Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.