Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? (5668 Views)

What Does Google Adsense Mean? / Difference Between Hosted & Non-hosted Google Adsense Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by writers100(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2016
I know what google adsense is - it is google's monetization of ads for websites. But seeing the recent spike in sales of adsense accounts, i desire to know the terms used in these ads. what is meant by hosted, non-hosted, verified, us/uk/nigerian accounts?
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by mr2kay(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2016
Hosted-only works in youtube and blogger
Non hosted-works everywhere apart from blogger

Pin verified-these are accounts that has been pin verified(its that simple).Google has verified your house address

Non pin verified-you know what it means by now

Us hosted/non hosted-these are us accounts and the users get payed through payoneer

Nigerian non hosted-these accounts you receive your money straight to your bank accounts but they are hard to get for novice

What have I missed I guess I've answered your questions.If not quote me

8 Likes

Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by boi21(m): 4:29am On May 28, 2016
Nice one 2kay
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by writers100(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2016
I appreciate your time and detailed explanation, mr2kay.

This means adsense application made through blogger is hosted, and the one applied for via other websites such as wordpress is non-hosted. Correct?
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by writers100(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2016
To add to the above question: is it possible to change from a hosted adsense to a non-hosted one? And how can i do that pls?

I just remember i obtained an adsense via blogger 7 years ago, and i'd been using it on two wordpress websites now for 4 years. I now understand why i have earned only $19 in the account all these years.
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by mr2kay(m): 10:04am On May 28, 2016
writers100:
To add to the above question: is it possible to change from a hosted adsense to a non-hosted one? And how can i do that pls?

I just remember i obtained an adsense via blogger 7 years ago, and i'd been using it on two wordpress websites now for 4 years. I now understand why i have earned only $19 in the account all these years.
you apply for an upgrade by going to my ads and clicking on contents you'd see upgrade.Now you'd have to input your non hosted site and it would get reviewed also after applying for an upgrade create a new ad unit and place the ad code on the wordpress blog.
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by writers100(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2016
Thanks bro. I really appreciate this.
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by mr2kay(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2016
no problem bro you can also contact me if you encounter any difficulties in your upgrade.Happy weekend Nairaland

1 Like

Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by Rithwan(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Please how do I knw if my Adsense account is verified?
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by nmreports: 7:02am On Feb 07, 2017
For some reasons, I ignorantly did not understand any of the explanation above.

I wish to see a better clear-cut explanation.

Whats the type on this blog called www.HRtechnique.com

Im a learner

1 Like

Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by saint047(m): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Nice explanation. This is good for democracy
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by TheSpellChecker: 7:06am On Feb 07, 2017
mr2kay:

Pin verified-these are accounts that has been pin verified(its that simple).Google has verified your house address

Us hosted/non hosted-these are us accounts and the users get payed through payoneer

Nigerian non hosted-these accounts you receive your money straight to your bank accounts but they are hard to get for novice

Nice post.

Although I must confess that I am still disappointed that you cannot spell ordinary PAID correctly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by schoolhelpng(m): 7:11am On Feb 07, 2017
hijnjjnb
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by chieyine(m): 7:14am On Feb 07, 2017
TheSpellChecker:

Nice post.

Although I must confess that I am still disappointed that you cannot spell ordinary PAID correctly.

Bros Mistakes are bound to occur
Mr Know all

U don't need to be disappointed
Just hug the nearest transformer grin

Make una no quote me cos na Thunder from Ogbomosho go knack u

15 Likes

Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by Jeel: 7:20am On Feb 07, 2017
Google dominating everything. Someone must come out to challenge them. I have a dream
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by ejamahrandy: 7:21am On Feb 07, 2017
There's hope

2016 thread
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2017
following
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by freshinsightng: 7:41am On Feb 07, 2017
mr2kay:

I would like to know the advantages and disadvantages of US hosted and Nigerian hosted besides how you receive funds. Does Nigerian hosted work better in Nigeria ? Also why would I want a pin verified account when a non hosted account will be alright
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by Benjom(m): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2017
Jeel:
Google dominating everything. Someone must come out to challenge them. I have a dream

Go man... we have been waiting for you to come into the scene. Give them a run for their money.

TheSpellChecker, do your work... grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:01am On Feb 07, 2017
freshinsightng:

I would like to know the advantages and disadvantages of US hosted and Nigerian hosted besides how you receive funds. Does Nigerian hosted work better in Nigeria ? Also why would I want a pin verified account when a non hosted account will be alright

There's actually no difference between the 2 apart from the fact that one was opened with Nigerian address and the other was opened with an American Address. All Non hosted must be pin verified before you can start withdrawing your earnings. You get qualified for Pin verification when you hit $10 threshold. If after 3 months you apply for pin verification and you still haven't received your pin,Google will suspend your Adsense Account until it's pin verified.

1 Like

Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by BlaQWolf: 8:26am On Feb 07, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

There's actually no difference between the 2 apart from the fact that one was opened with Nigerian address and the other was opened with an American Address. All Non hosted must be pin verified before you can start withdrawing your earnings. You get qualified for Pin verification when you hit $10 threshold. If after 3 months you apply for pin verification and you still haven't received your pin,Google will suspend your Adsense Account until it's pin verified.

How and where can one apply for AdSense on blogger?
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by lifestyle1(m): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2017
TheSpellChecker:

Nice post.

Great observation. "Weh don sir"

But I am also disappointed you failed to use your punctuations correctly.

5 Likes

Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by gidimasters(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2017
20k likes Facebook page for sale...
Whatsapp me : 0818 063 6926
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2017
BlaQWolf:

How and where can one apply for AdSense on blogger?

Open an Adsense Account and input your blog url
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by maverickboy: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2017
TheSpellChecker:

Nice post.

Even TheSpellChecker isn't infallible. undecided
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by bamasite(m): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2017
nice one Mr 2kay.
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by wizkidblogger(f): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2017
Hosted Adsense will display ads on your youtube channel and blog that has not been configured to use custom domain.

Non hosted will display google ads on any site that is eligible to display google ads.

You can upgrade hosted to non-hosted...
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2017
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Hosted AdSense account is related to YouTube accounts while non-hosted AdSense is for displaying of ads with a custom domain.
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by TheSpellChecker: 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
maverickboy:
Even TheSpellChecker isn't infallible. undecided

Are you really sure that CANNOT is not correct?

Can you bet on that?

Do your research, man... and thank me later! wink
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by TheSpellChecker: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
lifestyle1:

Great observation. "Weh don sir"

But I am also disappointed you failed to use your punctuations correctly.

chieyine:

Bros Mistakes are bound to occur
Mr Know all

U don't need to be disappointed
Just hug the nearest transformer grin

Make una no quote me cos na Thunder from Ogbomosho go knack u

The problem with most of you Africans is your unbridled level of arrogance.

Instead of you taking correction and learning a thing or two from your superior, you will always try to unabashedly find a way to claim that you are somewhat right even when you're totally wrong.

Keep it up, okay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of / My Dhtml Board Games Project :: Featuring Ludo, Snakes And Ladder / How To Get 200+ Free Twitter Followers Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.