Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill (1420 Views)

Why Are People So Rude On NL? / My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up / My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill by SadeK: 1:26am On Aug 22, 2009
People can you imagine my second husband is so rude, on his way back today he went to lagos city mall and did the groceries and he love to pay all the bills in the house. what type of useless husband is that. When i complain about the groceries thing, he said since we have one car and the mall was on his way back, he brought the groceries. what type of rude man is this?
Re: My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill by Akinagirl(f): 1:48am On Aug 22, 2009
Are you ok?

2 Likes

Re: My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill by SadeK: 1:59am On Aug 22, 2009
yes i am. why did you ask, i am confused.
Re: My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill by hollandis(f): 2:53am On Aug 22, 2009
SadeK:

yes i am. why did you ask, i am confused.
Poison him
BTW Did you post a similar topic using another username?
Re: My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill by Akinagirl(f): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2009
I asked if you were. You complain alot about your husband. Why not just get rid of him. And what is wrong with what he did I dont get why you are fussing. so again, are you ok??
Re: My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill by r231(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2009
nxt time he should leave u to die of hunger since buying groceries on his way bck home is RUDE to you.
Re: My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill by Akinagirl(f): 1:55am On Aug 23, 2009
she no get sense.
Re: My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill by sweetpie23: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2009
you sound rude already how can I believe you
Re: My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill by bintab(f): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2009
SadeK:

People can you imagine my second husband is so rude, on his way back today he went to lagos city mall and did the groceries and he love to pay all the bills in the house. what type of useless husband is that. When i complain about the groceries thing, he said since we have one car and the mall was on his way back, he brought the groceries. what type of rude man is this?
Sade,you are a thief,self centered and you are alapa ma sise.Go get yourself ajob.stop complaining.I wonder what kind of a man is your husband to marry aliabilty like you that even refused to grow up.
Re: My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill by ayomidej(f): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2009
You knew him before you got married so stop complaining cool
Re: My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill by chiejik(f): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2009
i dont she is ok,she posted something about her husband earlier now she is still complaning again.why dnt you live the innocent man alone.why dont you pack your things and find a way to met your first husband. i wonder the way you are staying with this man at home with your nagging and rude attitude.
tufiakwa my brother can not marry somebody of such behavure
Re: My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill by MrCrackles(m): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2009
SadeK:

Re: My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2009
Akinagirl:

Are you ok?

I wanna laugh die!!

this girl is in dreamland!!
Probably a young cyber cafe assistant typing out her dreams on NL
Re: My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill by prittigrrr(f): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2009
What did he do wrong?
Re: My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill by xavier3(m): 1:24am On Aug 25, 2009
SadeK:

u and ur hussie only get 1 ride so how una take be d hapenin family in V.I, with all d post wey u dey claim say u dey rich

get a life ok! angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill by xavier3(m): 1:26am On Aug 25, 2009
aysometin:

this girl is in dreamland!!
Probably a young cyber cafe assistant typing out her dreams on NL

it myt b a guy or a hemaphrodite  cheesy cheesy
Re: My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill by tpia1: 2:22am On Aug 18, 2014
ayomidej: You knew him before you got married so stop complaining cool

true that.
Re: My Second Husband Is So Rude,he Like To Do Groceries And Pay The Bill by tpia1: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives / Used Household Items For Sale / Who Is This Woman? Please Have Have You Seen One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.