Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives (1422 Views)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives by AYOANU: 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOME MEN CANNOT APPRECIATE THEIR LOVELY WIVES, INSTEAD THEY WILL BE SEARCHING FOR MISS AND MRS HEART ATTACK AND HYPERTENSION UP AND DOWN. SOME MARRIED MEN EVEN GO TO THE EXTENT OF DATING MARRIED WOMAN, MEANWHILE SOME MARRIED WOMEN THAT HAVE BEEN CURSED FROM THEIR FAMILY HOUSE WILL BE DATING MARRIED MEN AND SMALL BOYS, THIS IS UNFAIR AND UNJUST. ANYBODY DOING THAT SHLD STOP RIGHT AWAY .
THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY SAYS THE LORD
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2010
I will cheat on my wife if I have the opportunity, cos women are pretenders and liars.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives by Rendani(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2010
because they can
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives by cephassy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2010
Experience!-a man who has caught his wife cheating is likely to start cheating,and he cant be questioned,even if she catches him on the act!-These women are cheats,they push the men out!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives by Kx: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2010
kay-pawpaw:

I will cheat on my wife if I have the opportunity, cos women are pretenders and liars.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives by dani1luv: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2010
Moved to Family Section
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nwaka77: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2010
kay-pawpaw:

I guess that includes your mother who made the mistake to risk her life by carrying you 9 months in her womb, go through labor pains to give birth to you, breast feed you and nurture you. And don't even tell me that I am being disrespectful to your mother because you never said "some" women. So, since your mother and grandmothers are women, I assume they are included. I feel sorry for the woman who agreed to marry you. In short, I feel sorry for Naija women back home. No wonder Naija is in the pathetic state that is! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives by Fhemmmy: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2010
Na wa oh
So much hatred in the heart of that man against women . . . .why marry a woman then? cos only a lair will be willing to marry a lair
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives by agathamari(f): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2010
because some people have never grown up and/or have no concept of what it means ot be married or even how to respect another human being talk less about thier spouce (husband/wife)
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives by Veritas09: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2010
Insecurity - If the husband feels he is lacking in some aspect, or has any reason to doubt himself, he may see his relationship as the one opportunity in his life to shift the power dynamic in his favour, sadly, to the detriment of his partner and family.

These men are pathetic.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives by goodhunte(m): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2010
cephassy:

Experience!-a man who has caught his wife cheating is likely to start cheating,and he cant be questioned,even if she catches him on the act!-These women are cheats,they push the men out!
i support u.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives by mamagee3(f): 12:29am On Feb 13, 2010
Cause it's in their nature to cheat. embarassed
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives by aieromon(m): 1:52am On Feb 13, 2010
Maybe because the wife doesn't satisfy them on the bed.
That's the only reason i support cheating husbands.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives by Amigoz(f): 5:03am On Feb 13, 2010
aieromon:

Maybe because the wife doesn't satisfy them on the bed.
That's the only reason i support cheating husbands.

undecided

@topic - different strokes for different folks . . .
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives by julie009(f): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2010
Many reason
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives by abes(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2010
when they were boyfriend/girlfriend, the wife had many uncles, so now, the husband decides to have many cousins wink
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives by oge4real(f): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2010
^^^ ;d ;d
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives by chopmonee: 4:16am On Feb 15, 2010
This is interesting, marriage is for matured mind and understanding play important role in marriage,

What you seek you find, whatever you think your partner is doing you will surely find, i am not a saint,

I try to give the best i can afford to my family and if for instance she start suspecting me and checking my phones, documents or do otherwise, it is her cup of tea.

As a man or woman thinketh so be it, if you think i am good, i am, If you think I am asewo, you wont be disappointed either

(1) (Reply)

Do You Actually Need A Househelp? / People Insulted Me Over My Marriage With 9ice: Toni Payne / REVEALED: 8 Immediate Effect Fast Foods Have On Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.