Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

What To Do. When Ya Laptop Refuse To Boot - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What To Do. When Ya Laptop Refuse To Boot (855 Views)

Pc Refuses To Boot / How To Boot Or Shut Down A Computer / My Laptop Refuse To Boot After I Installed Photoshop And SMD Antivirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do. When Ya Laptop Refuse To Boot by branhampaul: 6:25am On May 28, 2016
Damn, I Charged My Laptop Full Yesternite, Then This Morning I Took It To My Office, Pressed The Power Button But Nothing Happened. No Light, Nothing Appeared On The Screen. I Started Wondering, Did Someone Use The Ba3 Till It Got Low? [or] Is My Ba3 Dead? That Was My Experience But I Got The Laptop Fixed When I Got Home. This How;
1.Make Sure Theres Light(power Source),
2.Plug The Charger To The Laptop And Then To The Socket,
3.This Time, The Charging Light Indicator Should Show, Leave It To Charge For About 5minutes,
4.Just Press The Power Button, It Should Then Come Up By Now.,
5.When Done Booting, Check The Ba3 Level, If Ba3 Full Remove The Charger From The Power Source, The Laptop Is Now On And Fine.,
You Can Now Switch Off And On It Whenever You Like.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

21 Things You Didn't Know About... Hard Drives / Nintendo Announces New Hybrid Portable Game Console / HP 635 Screen For Sale For Only...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.