Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? (103919 Views)

Rita Dominic,Kate Henshaw,Ramsey Noah Storm Debola Williams Birthday Party(pics) / Ramsey Noah's 45th Birthday Cake / Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:18pm On May 04, 2006
michelin89:

you have stolen all words from my mouth grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:51pm On May 04, 2006
Rhodalyn:

turn me on turn me on
let me hold you
come caress my body
you got me going crazy.
. ,
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tell me !!! What has that got to do with Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot ??
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by queen2(f): 3:24pm On May 04, 2006
LoverBwoy:

he's a sh*t actor too!! grin

WHO??
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:40pm On May 04, 2006
Z4M4eva:

Tell me !!! What has that got to do with Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot ??
and just what business is that of yours huh??
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:44pm On May 04, 2006
Rhodalyn:

and just what business is that of yours huh??

I will tell you what business of mine it is !!! angry angry angry You can't just go round spamming my thread with Kevin Lyttle's music, that doesn't have anything at all to do with the topic, tell me !!! How does that in anyway explain who is more handsome ?? How does that relate to Desmond Elliot or Ramsey Noauh ? angry angry angry angry
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:52pm On May 04, 2006
[b]go ask ya Mama and ya Papa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

if ya Mama & Papa don't know then go ask their @$$!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

look here bitch, i've had just about enough of your stupidity GEDDIT angry angry angry angry angry

Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people. grin grin grin grin grin

may the hairs on your @$$ turn to drumsticks & beat the crap out of you!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

look here girl im not ready to take any more shxt from you GEDDIT angry angry angry angry angry angry

if you mess wit me i mess with U because i aint  scared of ya ''blood drippin pussy''!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U want people to fxxking know how to talk to U but u fxxking don't know how to talk to people!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

next time u wonna mess wit someone,  check who ya messing with yeah??  angry angry angry angry angry

girl that snap is so old, the last time I heard it my grandfather was still wearing a leather condom Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin

this will do for now, but i'll be back for ya stinking @$$ tomorrow Lmao angry angry angry angry angry

did u ask ya mama about ma questions yetangry angry angry angry

what did she say? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

she's got a sore there right?? Lmao grin grin grin grin grin

she was fxxked from her stinking @$$ right? shocked shocked shocked shocked how embarrassing!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

i tot as much!!!!!!!!! that was jst da only reason behind your Papafxxking bahaviour Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin

U posted a topic so what angry angry angry angry angry angry

U posted a topic ma @$$ angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

U posted a topic ya Mama and ya Papa's stinking @$$'s angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

U posted a topic and so i shouldnt reply Lmao girl U gotta be kidding me muthafxxker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am really easy to get along with once you learn to worship me properly. Lmao[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

now take this
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:55pm On May 04, 2006
go ask ya Mama and ya Papa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if ya Mama & Papa don't know then go ask their @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!

look here bitch, i've had just about enough of your stupidity GEDDIT

Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

may the hairs on your @$$ turn to drumsticks & beat the crap out of you!!!!!!!!!

look here girl im not ready to take any more shxt from you GEDDIT

if you mess wit me i mess with U because i aint scared of ya ''blood drippin pussy''!!!!!!

U want people to fxxking know how to talk to U but u fxxking don't know how to talk to people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next time u wonna mess wit someone, check who ya messing with yeah??

girl that snap is so old, the last time I heard it my grandfather was still wearing a leather condom Lmao

this will do for now, but i'll be back for ya stinking @$$ tomorrow Lmao

did u ask ya mama about ma questions yet?

what did she say?

Lmao       

she's got a sore there right?? Lmao     

she was fxxked from her stinking @$$ right?     how embarrassing!!!!!     

i tot as much!!!!!!!!! that was jst da only reason behind your Papafxxking bahaviour Lmao     

U posted a topic so what     

U posted a topic ma @$$       

U posted a topic ya Mama and ya Papa's stinking @$$'s       

U posted a topic and so i shouldnt reply Lmao girl U gotta be kidding me muthafxxker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       

I am really easy to get along with once you learn to worship me properly. Lmao

now take this
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Fimmy(m): 1:52am On May 05, 2006
Desmond Elliot
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by eveseh(f): 6:40am On May 05, 2006
hey rohald, and z4m4eva can u guys pls stop fighting we are here
for ramsey and desmond we aint here to fight,
cos u guys pls cut that up,

u guys aint kids anymore.
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:47am On May 05, 2006
exactly!! she's just really pissing me off! angry angry angry angry angry wanting people to know how to talk to her when she fxxking doesnt know how to talk to people! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by debosky(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2006
i think elliot is da real dark and hansome african male. ramsey? well dat bwoy's aite, but na desmond fine pass. ve met desmond and he's just as good looking in person if not better!
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by eveseh(f): 9:20am On May 05, 2006
Rhodalyn:

exactly!! she's just really pissing me off! angry angry angry angry angry wanting people to know how to talk to her when she fxxking doesnt know how to talk to people! angry angry angry angry angry

just forget it,let taht go girl.

wink wink wink wink,some people aint just train,
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:30am On May 05, 2006
eveseh:

just forget it,let taht go girl.

wink wink wink wink,some people aint just train,

for your sake gal, i will kiss kiss and i have wink kiss but i just cant take any more shxt from her, im sick and tired of her sarcastic indirect rude comments at me!! angry
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by eveseh(f): 1:42pm On May 05, 2006
Rhodalyn:

for your sake girl, i will kiss kiss and i have wink kiss but i just can't take any more shxt from her, im sick and tired of her sarcastic indirect rude comments at me!! angry

thanks kiss kiss kiss kiss,u know when some people some on this
nairaland they dont know what to say,they just wanna write stupid things.
they dont know what's right or worng.

well,they aint train home becos if u are well train u wont say that bull$hit there sad sad

just forget it
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:15pm On May 05, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cheers gal kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by eveseh(f): 5:21pm On May 05, 2006
Rhodalyn:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cheers girl kiss kiss kiss kiss

thanks girl,back to yo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:11pm On May 05, 2006
lol girl, im feeling you cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by eveseh(f): 10:14pm On May 05, 2006
Rhodalyn:

lol girl, im feeling you cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss

yes ooh u have to feel me,i always put the truth where the truth belongs. kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by queen2(f): 1:31pm On May 06, 2006
debosky:

i think elliot is da real dark and hansome african male. ramsey? well that bwoy's aite, but na desmond fine pass. ve met desmond and he's just as good looking in person if not better!

yeah rite wink
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Destiny6(f): 3:32pm On May 06, 2006
smiley smileyDeSmOnd ElliOT!![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Z4M4eva(f): 8:42am On May 08, 2006
[b]@Nwoke ---- you banned me as a Guest for causing and swearing the shit out of that cockhead,dickhead,FUCKING asshole,motherFUCKING bitchead,slut,slag,FUCKING LovePeddler, FUCKING pussy sucking ass licking cunt,disease infected,ass motherfucking fool. called RhodaFUCKmyass.

I thought the FUCKING bitch was FUCKING banned as well, but it turned out she was not,RhodaFUCKINGass started the whole FUCKING shit on FUCKING motherFUCKING minging skanky thread called "Confess your FUCKING ass"!!!

You FUCKING ass deleted my FUCKING post and left that FUCKING,skanky,minging, old ass,STD's infected Craw Craw reeking Gypsy,homeless bastard,asshole,motherFUCKING wretch called RhodaFUCKINGassminger have her last FUCKING say in that FUCKING confessassthread before you locked the FUCKING ass thread.

The Skanky, snotty nosed,minging,slut,slag, FUCKING Arrow,skanky roten old bitch,mother and father FUCKINGpussy,dick asshole started the whole FUCKING shit on the thread swearing and causing the shit out of her mama and papa,and then finishing it thinking she's one fucking hardass Bitch!!

The motherFUCKING,dickhead, Dick,Cunt, disease stricken wretch,LovePeddler,ass licking,cum sucking swallowing,pussy fingering dickhead,shithead,FUCKING fatherFUCKING bitch!!!

But I am letting that FUCKING asslicking,cumsucking bugger,LovePeddler,shithead,bastard airhead,asshole, FUCKING motherfatherFUCKING FUCKER know the game is still on. !!

No !!! It hasn't finished yet,because no one FUCKING messes with Zainab and goes scot free, FUCKING ass,skanky,stinky,gypsy,bastard,wrinkling old fool,stupid idiot,asshole,cunt,love-vendor,cum,self-servicer,weirdo,freaky nerd,geek,larry loner, LovePeddler called RhodaFUCKmypapaandmama's ass is gonna pay for this the hard way!!!

This would be the second FUCKING ass time she would be messing with me and I'm gonna make sure there would be no FUCKING third ass time,because I'm gonna show the FUCKING ass,LovePeddler,slut,slag,cunt sucking,skanky wretch,self-servicer, FUCKING wrinkling snotty nosed cow what she has let herself in for, and teach her never to mess with hardcore bitches next time!!!

RhodaFUCKINGminger, didn't your FUCKING mama teach you never to mess with bitches? expecially on the FUCKING net

No!!! Obvously she didn't !!! Cos your FUCKING poor old wrinkling mama was too busy FUCKING your rotten skanky minging old father and FUCKING the whole neighbours,having FUCKING three somes, four somes!!! You FUCKING tramp, FUCKING poor weirdo,freaky FUCKING old slimeball,FUCKING piece of shit FUCKING,grimy old pimpass,rotten,minging,disease stricken old bugger !!! Nasty old bitch !!

Your FUCKING wrinkled ageing old mama and papa + you would rotten in Hell !!! All your FUCKING family will FUCKING rott in hell!!

By the time I'm through with you skanky minging old cow,FUCKING slimeball rhodaFUCKER you would be begging,screaming,hollering for mercy like your FUCKING Godammned Godforsaking, Caused, Sworn life depended on it.Which it will because I will show you I'm a Hardcore Bitch.

I don't usually deal with bitches like you, you aren't the kind I deal with, you are too Godamned FUCKING frigging,bullshitting,motherFUCKING,small for me to handle.

Hardcore bitches like myself are the ones I FUCKING hell deal with.

RhodaFUCKINGFUCKmymamaandpapa's ass bitch!! I will let you know that I am not a beginner in the dissing game bitch!!!

I've been Pimping bitches slimy old skanky asses long before your GREATGrandmother could say "Bleep Off".

I would let you know I'm "Master Of This Game"!!!

Even if your FUCKING mama didn't tell you, what about your FUCKING father??

No!!! He obviously didn't because he was too FUCKING busy FUCKING all the whole FUCKING pussies available and FUCKING your pussy morning, noon and night.

And your FUCKING wrinkling Godforsaken Goddamned rotten old father was too busy being gay FUCKING all the whole neighbourhood pussies and dicks, sucking neighbour cums and fingering their asses,rubbing dicks, Fingering Pussies,and feeding you the left over Cum!!!

Nwoke you baned the FUCKING bitchy asshole for only two FUCKING hours and the bitch started the whole shit, I wonder how many hours I was banned for then!!! Probably more than the dick sucking,ass licking, pussy fingering,mother FUCKING love-vendor ass bitch was banned for!!!

RhodaFUCKINGpimpmymama&papa's ass, Go and Bleep your daddy with a 1000000000000000000000 foot pole, Finger your FUCKING Mama's Skanky wrinkling old ass and lick her FUCKINGc um, and pussy, swallow and choke on it motherFUCKER!!!

You motherFUCKING,asshole,dumbass,bitch!!Skanky old rotten LovePeddler!!!, Prostitute, self-servicer,pimpass,slag, FUCKING motherFUCKING Goddamned Godforsaking asshole Shit!!!!

FUCKING Skanky old rag,disgusting old Slimeball, FUCKING asshole, motherFUCKING piece of shit, minging old skanky moronic LovePeddler, cunt licking sucking, dick eating choking bastard,assball, ass shit, FUCKING dipstick, stupid wrinkling old fool, slag, slut,FUCKING motherFUCKING LovePeddler!!

Exeter is not a big place, nor is anywhere else in the U.K!!! I Swear on my FUCKING ass life!!! I would track your Gypsy,tramp house down, beat your FUCKING ass to a pulp,burn your FUCKING mama, your rotten old wrinkling minging old papa's ass to a Crisp.

And by the time I'm finished your rotten minging, FUCKING skanky old ass and that of your FUCKING parents would be rotting in FUCKING Hell.

You wouldn't be the first ass I would be Pimping !! No !! There have been others before you!!

You are so Godamned Godforsaking ass unlucky because you haven't met the other bitches to FUCKING warn your sorry ass never to mess with me,and now it's too fucking Godamn late 'Cos I would be burning your FUCKING sorry ass in Hell !!!

I don't FUCKING care if I get FUCKING done for Arson and go to FUCKING prison 'Cos then I'm already FUCKING sure I have pimped your wrinkly,skanky,minging,rotten old ass, your FUCKING mama and papa's with it!!!

I wouldn't even FUCKING care less If I get FUCKING ASBO(Antisocial Behaviour Orders) incase you don't know the meaning dickhead, mongo,bozo,minging old rotten ass Cow. Skanky old Cunthead, Bitch , motherFUCKING Goddamned Bitch!!! Cum Cunt licking asshead, shithead, pussyhead FUCKING sex crazzed,Sex obsessed motherFUCKING asswipe!!!

Piece of Cum, FUCKING Dogshit, Cowshit, poo, FUCKING go wash in the FUCKING car washer, them gon give you a good FUCKING wash, mofo, nasty old crusty assed Bozo, self-servicer, FUCKING motherFUCKING, asshead, shithead, FUCKING asking me for FUCKING sex on a Public Forum!!!

Nairalanders can you imagine??!!

FUCKING dick,shithead, lesbo!!

FUCKING, mother FUCKING ass lesbian!!! Go have sex with your FUCKING mama if you so sex crazy, sex Obsessed, you want FUCKING Sex?!!!! You go have it with your mama & papa!!!, Poke ya mama with a FUCKING Love Machine and finger your mama's ass with a FUCKING zillion poles!!!

As for your Godamned Godforsaken wretched gay ass motherFUCKINGpapa, you can go FUCKING his FUCKING wrinkled hairy mucus infected dick and lick his fucking cum, swallow it all until you FUCKING choke on it LovePeddler!!! Slut!! Slag!! Pussyhead slowpoke!!! Bozo!! Wretch!!, Prostitute!!! Weirdo!!!, Freaky wrinkling tramp!!!, dickhead!! Idiot !!! Stupid slowpoke !! Fool!! Gay Asswipe!!!

MotherFUCKING dick pussy sucker!!! Go Bleep your pussy & ass, lick your Bleep cum and choke on it Airhead!!! self-servicer!! FUCKING motherFUCKING love-vendor!!!

Why you always talking about only your FUCKING mama? Your FUCKING mama this!! Your FUCKING mama that!!! Your FUCKING mama everything!!!

Your FUCKING Papa abandoned ya or summin? your papa FUCKING dumped your ass in a FUCKING Recycled/Loony bin ?

Your gay ass motherFUCKING pimpass cockdicksucking father died when ya FUCKING mama was giving birth to ya?

Or was it when she was FUCKING busy shagging all da gay ass Neighbours?

Oh!!! Or was it when you were busy FUCKING your mama's ass or licking her FUCKING pussy?

Or did ya FUCKING father die when ya pussy pimped gayass motherFUCKING mama was giving birth to ya?

Tell me!!! MotherFUCKER!!! Godammnit Asshole!! Why your FUCKING mama everything?!

You ain't got no FUCKING papa?

Where you come FUCKING from anyway? Fucking madhouse? FUCKING Cowpit? FUCKING Doghouse? or where they lock up FUCKING crazy assed pimped asshole motherFUCKING, dickhead,cocksucking whores??

Tell me!!! Asshole!! MotherFUCKER!!! God roast ya arse in fucking Hell!!!

Where you come from you FUCKING gayass mother FUCKING Bugger!!! Asshole!! FUCKING Mother FUCKING wimp!!!, self-servicer!! LovePeddler!!!, Bloody motherFUCKING FUCKING Assswipe!! Shithead!! Shit!!! Slag!!! Wanking Sex Crazzed slowpoke!!!, Bozo!!!, Shithead!!!, Airhead!!, Dogshit!!, Cowshit!!! Catshit!!, Poohead!!!

Tell me MotherFUCKING asswipe!! Why you always talking about FUCKING Ugliness? love-vendor ass MotherFUCKING dickhead Rhodalyn!!! Is that because ya FUCKING Ugly? Answer that Asswipe!!! Goddammit!!

You FUCKING going round claiming am ugly cos ya saw my pic on da FUCKING thread "Let's move the picture thingy here"? or when it used to be on my FUCKING profile !!! Girl you FUCKING lack common sense!!! 'Cos If I was FUCKING Ugly do ya think I would go posting my pic on da FUCKING threads?

Answer me that LovePeddler, wretched Asswipe!!!

Goddamnit!!! FUCKING motherFUCKING love-vendor!!! Bozohead!!! Pinhead!!! Pissghead!!! Square head!!! Mucus infected, wrinkling old fool!!! Answer me that you FUCKING asshole!!! Shithole!!! Pimped ass, snotty old motherfather FUCKER!!! MotherFUCKING asswipe!!! Asshead!!, Disease Infected slowpoke!!! Bitch!!!

FUCKING Arrow!!! Trampy, FUCKING poor old mother FUCKING Gypsy!!!

If you are pretty and FUCKING hot as you FUCKING claim!! Why don't you FUCKING put your pic FUCKING ugly ass pic on your FUCKING profile? or the FUCKING ass thread "Hottest Female on Nairaland"?!!!!!

When you were FUCKING asked, you would be saying FUCKING bullshit about being too FUCKING hot to contest, if your Goddamned Godforsaken motherFUCKING pimped gay ass was as hot as you claim tell me shithead!!! Why didn't you post the FUCKING motherFUCKING bullshit pic!!! Goddammit!!!

Answer Bozohead, Asswipe,slowpoke,FUCKING LovePeddler!!, Asshead!!, Slut!! FUCKING ass, gayass love-vendor!!, Wanking MotherFUCKING Asswimp, Bugger!!! Dickhead, Cunthead!!! Cunt sucking, pussy licking, ass licking freak!!! LovePeddler!! FUCKING airhead!! Bitch!! FUCKING motherFUCKING lesbian!!

If you are as hot as you FUCKING claim LovePeddler!! Why don't you FUCKING put your gay ass ugly wrinkling skanky minging old face in your FUCKING mother FUCKING profile!! Dumbass Bitch!!

Monkey Face!!! Chimp!!! Gorilla!!! Minging old Cow!!!!

Go suck your FUCKING mama pussy, and Bleep your papa dick hard 'Cos that's what you know how to do best!!!

Go and let your father Bleep your gay ass and make you FUCKING cry blood until your red stained ass FUCKING tears apart and your pussy feels like Rubber and String!!!

Girl!!! You think you can FUCKING diss!!! But I would show you, you can't do no nothing but shit!!!

I'll diss your FUCKING pimped gay ass until you surrender and beg for mercy!!!

And even when that happens!! I wouldn't leave your sorry old gay ass, because you would only be wasting your FUCKING motherFUCKING gay ass time!!!

'Cos Girl!!! There ain't no mercies for ya a second time!! Mercies? Nah!! I don't do mecies!!!

I do ass pimpimg for snotty nosed cows like you, that's what I FUCKING do!!

Girl!! You don't even know me!! Bleep shit!!! You think you can just go around talking to shit to Hardcore bitches like me??!

Girl!!! That's where you've made a FUCKING gay ass mistake because no FUCKING gay ass pimped motherfatherFUCKER messes with Zainab!!! Goddammit!!!

You Obviously don't know shit about me FUCKING , motherFUCKING , gay ass bitch!!! because if your FUCKING gay ass knows what I can do, you wouldn't be messing with me, not in a Zillion years!!!

FUCKING gay ass, pussy licking, dickhead, asshole, mother FUCKING airhead, cunthead, Shithead, Cowshit, Dogshit !!! Poo!!!!

FUCKING Bastard,Slut,Slag,MotherFUCKING Cunt LovePeddler!!!

Girl!!! It's a shame you don't live where I do, 'Cos I been giving shit to airheads, LovePeddler,and kidbitches like you,and that's why I get the FUCKING ASBO

and warnings to be "a good neighbour, quit beating up other gurls, and kicking their gay asses to the curb" that's what they tell me FUCKING gay asses!!!

Goddammit!!! What have I got to do other than kick asses!!!

When dumb motherFUCKING bitches think they hard and all that!!!

RhodamotherFUCKING suckmygayasspussy!!! you are a FUCKING playing with hot flaming fire!!

Girl!! Just let me warn you that it will burn you!!! Burn your FUCKING motherFUCKING gay ass pussy to a Crisp!!! Give you a lifetime of Scars and make you a bloody motherFUCKING "Scarface"

Girl!! This is just a tip of the Iceberg!!! I would give your more FUCKING shit if FUCKING required!!!

FUCKING shit Girl!!! You talking FUCKING Bollocks!!! Bullshit!! that I'm FUCKING Jealous of you

Goddammit!!! Minging old FUCKING skanky rotten old fool !!!

Minger!!! Tell me Goddammit!! How am I jealous of you?? What do you FUCKING have that I am Jealous of??

Is it your minging old skanky snotty ugly rotten ageing face that I would be Jealous of? or your FUCKING minging slutty, slaggy old rotten "Invisible" face that no one can see that I would be FUCKING Goddammit Jealous of??

Tell me you motherFUCKING pimped ass Bitch!! Answer that Bozo!! FUCKING Airhead,Skanky old Minger!! LovePeddler!! Fool!!! Bitch!! Idiot!!! Slumbag!!

Ratface,Cowpoo!! Slag!! Prostitute!!! Slimy old piece of shit!!! Grubby old skanky rotten FUCKING mother FUCKER minger!!

Fool!!! Bitch!! Asshole!! Cunt licking LovePeddler, Ass FUCKING Dipshit,Dipstick, Cum licking skank!!!

Tell me!!! Is it your fucking motherFUCKING rotten life I would be jealous of

Or is it your FUCKING trampy Gypsy state I would be jealous of?

or your FUCKING motherFUCKING infected crusty old ass that I would be jealous of?

or your rubber string pussy that I would be jealous of?

Or your minging rotten skanky minging rotten skanky old mama's ass I would be jealous of?

Or your gayass pimped bleeped crusty old papa's ass I would be jealous of?

Or your freaky weird nature I would be jealous of?

Or the fact that you are a minging old mother FUCKER LovePeddler, bitch,fool,bastard, rotten old cow, dipshit, dickhead, slag, slut,tramp, Asshole, that I would be jealous of?

FUCKING answer me all that Questions you Goddamed pussy sucking licking LovePeddler!!!

FUCKING answer them Goddammit!!!

Bleep it Girl!! Your Goddamned face hasn't been Crushed yet!!

You FUCKING alking motherFUCKING shit about how you got drunk and FUCKING got your ugly old skanky minging cum stained face Smashed!!!

Haven't you got any FUCKING shame Girl!!!

Haven't you got no FUCKING shame teeling the whole world how you were beaten black and blue, and how you got your FUCKING minging old face Smashed up?

Girl !! I swear & promise you I will track your FUCKING skanky minging rotten snotty grubby smelly old ass down in FUCKING Exeter, put your FUCKING head on a Platter and beat the living crap outta you!

FUCKING dickhead!! LovePeddler,bitch, asshole!!!

Godammit!!! You make me wanna puke FUCKING old minger!!

You FUCKING stink and I wouldn't be caught dead in the same room as you!!!

Have you ever heard of "Deodorant"??!! No of course, you obviously haven't FUCKING old bitch! LovePeddler!! slag!! Bloody cow!!

Well I'm gonna tell you FUCKING bitch summin!!!

You in need of some FUCKING deodorant ok? 'Cos you are FUCKING minging and you reek of cowshit bitch!!

Dammit!! Gurl!!! your smell doing some FUCKING shit to my nostrils!! Get it the hell outta my face will ya??!!

You FUCKING reek of B.O Asshole!!

I say Go wash in the FUCKING Carwash Asshole!!!

Girl!!! I'm gon lay your FUCKING gay ass on a platter and your FUCKING head in a platter, chop it and feed it to the FUCKING dogs or oh yeah!!!!

I got a better idea Dumbass!!! I think your mum and dad would love to eat the remains of their FUCKING daughter RhodaassFUCKING minger, so that way they know they got a part of you in your late hours fucking old dumbass bitch!! LovePeddler!!! Airhead!! Minging old tramp!! FUCKING Gypsy!! Slag, slut, Bozo, slowpoke!!!, Idiot!! Stupid old Mother&fatherFUCKING minger!!! Cuntlicking asshole!!

Girl!! You just know that you are not FUCKING safe at all!!! oh no!!! you are not safe!!

'Cos by the time I track your Goddamned FUCKING gay ass down, you would be wishing you hadn't crossed my path or messed up with an Hardcore bitch!!

I know you would be talking gayass shit by the time you've read your death note but I fucking assure your gayass that I would be back to give you some more gayass motherfucking shit!!

Girl!! I will taunt your FUCKING gay motherFUCKING ass until I am sure you have learnt your FUCKING lesson the hard way.

@Nwoke ---- You FUCKING ban me AND that mother FUCKING gayass mother FUCKING wrinkly snotty assed old fool,minging fucking Gypsy, Cow, disease infected LovePeddler slut!!

FUCKING Gypsy LovePeddler called RhodagaymotherFUCKINGmypussy&ass!!!! or you don't ban me at all!!!

You FUCKING ban me and I FUCKING asssure you that I would be back to taunt her bloody gay ass, and that's exactly what I would FUCKING do, It's a bloody fact and a FUCKING promise I sure would fulfill!!!(3 Cool Smileys)

RhodaFUCKINGass ----- You are in for a tough ride gayass motherFUCKER, so FUCKING strap your seat belt and let's get the FUCKING show on the road( 3 Cool Smileys)

This shit has only began 'Cos it's not over until it's over!!!

Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now?
« #77 on: May 01, 2006, 09:28 PM »

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im eating ma boyfriend's d**k Mouth Action!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not on the computer madam, im just surfing the web from ma boyfriends d**k, his d**k is a computer, it's everything in one

« #82 on: May 01, 2006, 09:35 PM »

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: vichel on May 01, 2006, 09:31 PM
ewwwwww pleas girl we probably didn't need to hear that

i want to have sex with you plsss

« #83 on: May 01, 2006, 09:36 PM »

Quote from: hot-angel on May 01, 2006, 09:34 PM
Aww awesome.

it's delicious want some?? it's very big, we can share, i don't mind sharing

« #85 on: May 01, 2006, 09:38 PM »

Quote from: Fareedah on May 01, 2006, 09:36 PM
it's delicious want some?? it's very big, we can share, i don't mind sharing

Haa hell no. I don't do 4 inches. I go fot 16 inches upward. Keep that to yourself hun.

« #86 on: May 01, 2006, 09:38 PM »

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: hot-angel on May 01, 2006, 09:38 PM
Haa hell no. I don't do 4 inches. I go fot 16 inches upward. Keep that to yourself hun.

plssssssss share with me babe, it's too huge for my mouth

« #88 on: May 01, 2006, 09:39 PM »

Quote from: vichel on May 01, 2006, 09:37 PM
it's official u are really creeping me out. please expanciate on the sex part

i want to have sex wit you plssssss

« #91 on: May 01, 2006, 09:41 PM »

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Fareedah on May 01, 2006, 09:39 PM
i want to have sex wit you plssssss

hmmm what are the odds a chick just told me tha same thing two days ago, i hope your a chick

Urghhhh!!! How Nasty!!! Hey y'all!! That was Rhodalyn after she got banned by S.E.U.N. a.k.a Nwoke!!!

Going round Nairaland, Freaking the shit outta Nairalanders!!! Asking them for sex!! Desperate old cow!!!

I like your reply to the motherFUCKER Hot Angel and Vichel!!!

You gave it right back to the motherFUCKING Scumbag!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ugly Turkey

smelly Hog

ragged Limp-Dick

stingy Dog

Bovine Baboon

whimpering Shmoe

anatomically incorrect Doofus

skanky Whipper-Snapper

fascist Barf-Breath

Desperate old Bozo

rabid Butt-Head

hypocritical Dullard

puke snarfing Dingus

stinking Boozer

cat harassing Crap-Weasel

decomposing Lame-Brain

fascist Stool Pusher

brain dead Anus-Invader

dweeby Old-Bastard

screwy Tubby

masturbating Mental-Midget.

stingy Penis-Breath

belligerent Baboon

cheating Hoe

imperialist Dork

imperialist Chowder-Head

hideous Numb-Skull

armpit smelling abortion-survivor

wastrel Slob

puke snarfing LovePeddler

flea-bitten Quack

bungling Shit-Face

mindless Hog

war-mongering Stupid-Ass

scaly Clod

flatulating Mental-Midget

smelly Doofus

unwanted Glob

toilet-bowl licking Quack

anatomically incorrect Queer

unwanted Jack-Ass

abysmal Dirt-Ball.

armpit smelling Sperm-Mouth

smelly Big-Baby

pathetic Ankle-Grabber

hideous Rat-Shit

sick minded Old-Witch

apish Glob

sick minded Old-Witch.

moldy sock devouring Old-Fogey

scaly Ass-Clown

annoying Nincompoop

raving Stupe

urine soaked slowpoke

abysmal Sperm-Burper.

indecisive Ass-Monkey

revolting Dick-Lips

dirty Big-Baby

slime spewing Shit-Face

libelous Douche-Bag

psychotic Cluster-Bleep

arse-licking Fudge-Packer

dandruff licking Reject

retarded Dirt-Ball

inbred Cunt

naked Butt-Breath

miserable Anal-Intruder

butt kissing Putz

slime spewing Pin-Head

godforsaken Stupid-Ass

crap eating Shit-Stain

Punk Ass

demented Prick

butt kissing Old-Hag

stinking Ding-Bat

demented Prick

ragged Lumpy-Butt

butt kissing Hog-Breath

apish Man-LovePeddler

illiterate Old-Buzzard

oozing Old-Coot

godforsaken Boob

mutant Ass-Bandit

moronic Porky

sniveling Harry-Ape

imprudent Piss-Ant

teletubbie rubbing elephant-ears

rotting Bleep-Up

good for nothing Shit-Head

snot loving Dick-Cheese

You lewd Nark

You good for nothing Uncle-fucker

You disease ridden Lout

You bungling Shit-Goblin

You dog humping Dick-Eater

You urine soaked Butt-Head

You vindictive Hoe

You imprudent Penis-Breath

You salivating Porky

You are a cum guzzling boner

Watch out, for tommorrow will bring evil visitors- your inlaws

You annoying Harry-Ape

You lewd Dweeb.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You aspire to be a puke snarfing smelly can of rotten spam who sucks on the shriveled rat's ass and the armpit smelling bung.

You are so lowly that you bow down before infidels, you cunt licking mangled crackhead who is the child of the the sewer dwelling crackhead and the mauled mule.

You eat your own snot, you imperialist necropheliac rat's ass who controls the body of the skanky quack and the fascist nipple sniffer.

Even your granny thinks you're a sewer dwelling cross-dressing brute who is obsessed with the immoral pervert and the cheating LovePeddler.

Your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elderberries, you cursed cross-dressing jerk who is obsessed with the teletubbie rubbing nincompoop and the rabid hobo.

You will die alone since you are a demented horiffic disfunctional buffoon who beats the cat harassing bucket of sludge and the ugly pecker.

You aspire to be a yodelling brain dead doormat who has delusions about being the brain dead slut and the whoring bugger.

Your father was a good for nothing vile cabbage who controls the mind of the hypocritical cockroach and the teletubbie rubbing skumbag.

Everybody thinks you are a maggotous idiotic penile colonist who scares the stringy freak and the puke snarfing wiener.

Go suck on an stick you dandruff licking idiotic penile colonist who scares the nipply drunk and the evil penile colonist.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death awaits you with big sharp nasty teeth!!!!

All things evil and vile fear you

Your mother was a hambster and your father smelt of elder berries.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhodalyn

You are a dandruff licking boner.

Thy dankish common-kissing hedge-pig hath a reeling-ripe puttock.

unmuzzled crook-pated horn-beast hath a dismal-dreaming fustilarian.

You suffer from libidinous infantile fantasies .

You are a reeking boner.

Your father was a cross-dressing reeking gang banger who worships the toilet-bowl licking turkey brain and the godforsaken Rush Limbaugh wannabe.

spongy unchin-snouted flap-dragon.

Man is inherently evil, sucks to be you!

You suffer from symbolic neurotic processes .

dankish base-court foot-licker.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhodalyn

You immoral Dirt-Ball.

You degenerate Stool Pusher.

You squealing Ignoramus.

You racist Queer.

You bovine Crusty-Butt.

You sniveling Muppet.

You nipply Shmoe.

You reeking Melon-Head.

You unwashed Gimp.

You horiffic Pizza-Face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhodalyn

You suffer from latent masturbatory identification .

You suffer from incestuous phallic discharge .

You suffer from unconscious genital fantasies .

You suffer from latent heterosexual discharge .

You suffer from impulsive narcissistic discharge .

You suffer from defensive phallic sensations .

You suffer from defensive genital fantasies .

You suffer from incestuous oedipal tendencies .

You suffer from latent neurotic identification .

You suffer from defensive heterosexual energies .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhodalyn

qualling idle-headed skainsmate

surly earth-vexing boar-pig

currish half-faced puttock

mewling dizzy-eyed lewdster.

infectious dread-bolted flap-dragon

yeasty fat-kidneyed mammet

paunchy reeling-ripe coxcomb.

impertinent pox-marked barnacle.

bawdy sheep-biting minnow .

artless plume-plucked minnow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhodalyn

Burn yer Jolly Roger, ye mutinous swab, Scupper that!.

parrot-loving privateer, Arrrrgh!.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhodalyn

You will find love someday, not!

You are doomed to the firey domain of HELL!!!.

EAT ME!

Too bad you only have one arm, soon.

To hope is to ensure misery,

If u put pee pee in blender, pee pee not feel good

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone knows you are a loser and they are laughing behind your back.

If it ain't broke, see how many pieces you can break it into.

Rhodalyn

craven fen-sucked skainsmate.

Your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elderberries, you disease ridden indecisive bucket of sludge who cooks for the mutant corpse and the vile penile colonist.

You are a moldy sock devouring boner.

mangled spur-galled miscreant.

puny rump-fed mammet hath a crook-pated mumble-news.

puking tickle-brained wagtail hath a folly-fallen bladder.

reeky common-kissing wagtail

reeky hedge-born clotpole

loggerheaded rude-growing wagtail

You are a whimpering boner.

You dandruff licking Nut-Job.

Why must you be such a moronic kapitalist salad for brains who is the child of the the arrogant doormat and the two bit monkey.

artless shard-borne canker-blossom hath a shard-borne baggage.

You flatulating Jabroni.

Thou art a errant tickle-brained death-token.

tottering base-court flirt-gill.

You are a frangible and usually doddering eccentric, who enjoys excreting in one's undergarments.Your face is also occasionally fetid.

mutinous swine

three-toed boner.

puking fly-bitten haggard.

Scrotum-Slammer

drippy weasel

cheating butthead

four-eyed ugly creature

greasy nipple head

Do not fear death. It sure as hell doesn't fear you

war-mongering boner

Butt-Breath.

fed foot-licker

raving drunk

vile snot gobbler

stingy boner

foul screwball.

Jack-Ass

Dandruff licking fool

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooh ooh
You might not ever get FUCKING rich
But let me tell ya it's better than diggin' a FUCKING ditch
There ain't no tellin' who you might FUCKING meet
A movie FUCKING star or maybe even an Indian chief

(Workin')
At the FUCKING car wash
Workin' at the car FUCKING wash, girl
Come on and sing it with me
(Car wash)
Sing it with the feelin' ya'all
(Car wash, girl)

Ooh! Bleep IT Girl

Some of the work gets kinda hard
This ain't no place to be if you FUCKING planned on bein' a star
Let me tell FUCKING you it's always FUCKING cool
And the boss don't mind sometimes if you act the FUCKING fool

At the car wash
Whoa whoa whoa whoa
Talkin' about the FUCKING car wash, girl
Come on, ya'all and sing it for me
(Car wash)
Oooh oooh oooh
(Car wash, girl)

(Work and work)
Well, those FUCKING cars never FUCKING seem to stop FUCKING coming
(Work and work)
Keep those FUCKING rags and machines FUCKING humming
(Work and FUCKING work)
Your FUCKING fingers to the bone
(Work)
Can't wait till it's time to go home (?)

(Hey, get your car washed today)
Fill up and you don't have to pay
Come on and give us a play
(Do the wash, right away)

(The car wash)
Talkin' 'bout the car wash
Car wash, girl
Come on, ya'all, let's sing it with me
(Car wash)
Sing it with feelin', ya'all
(Car wash, girl)

Whoa whoa whoa whoa
(Car FUCKING wash)
Never seem to stop FUCKING comin'
What'd I FUCKING say
Keep those FUCKING rags and machines FUCKING hummin'
(Car wash)
Let me tell you, it's always FUCKING cool . . .

INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS !!! ----------- IT MEANS GO AND WASH YOUR SKANKY LITTLE MOTHERFUCKING UNDERPANTS AND PUSSY!!! 'COS IT'S GLUEING TO YA!!! ASSHOLE!!!

If you were not such an insignificant little twit, I might of mustered the energy to give a shit about your crappy little mind.

If I want your expert opinion on something I'll ask you what it's like to be a douchebag

You have a heart of gold.
Cold, hard, and yellow.

Flies wouldn't even rest on your corpse.

Mirrors beg for mercy when they see you.

You are the stinking backside of a diseased hyena.

You look like you set your face on fire and tried to put it out with an ice pick.

I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire

You think your hot shit but your just a cold fart warmed up

If ya can't screw it or eat it, pee on it.
-Official motto of the dog

"I think the best part of you ran down your daddy's leg"

You think your hot shit on a golden platter but your just cold diareah in a dixie cup.

You have every characteristic of a dog except loyalty.

You're so uncoordinated you can't fart and chew gum at the same time.

Oh God. Look at you. Was anyone else hurt in the accident?

You've got all the personality of a paper cup.

"You think you're hot snot, but you're really just a cold booger."

You are the fucking cum your momma should have swallowed!!!

F#$@ off you F#$@ing F#$@-job. I know you, you F#$@ing TW@ I am gonna come over there and rip your F#$@ing eyes out and use them for F#$@ing marbles.

How does it feel knowing your the only living specimen spawned from a freshly squeezed stale cum bubble out of a dead lesbian's ass?"

This is your FUCKING daily prayer you motherFUCKINGwhore !!! :

Now I lay down to sleep.
Please don't send me no more creeps.
Please just send me one good man.
One without a wedding band.

One good man who's sweet as pie.
Who brushed his teeth and doesn't lie.
Who dresses neat and doesn't smell.
And is sexy like my man Denzel.
Is super-rich like Michael J.
On second thought, that's okay.

Man, if I should die before I wake,
that would truly take the cake;
No matrimony or honeymoon.
No fancy reception planned for June.
No throwing of the wedding bouquet.
Please, God, don't let me go out that way.
If I die before I meet Mr. Right
I won't go out without a fight.
But then again with my luck,
He'd probably be just some schmuck.

The single life is not that bad
I know it's just a passing fad.
I won't be blue. I will not frown.
Besides, I like my toilet seat down.
No more makeup, won't comb my hair.
So never mind this stupid prayer.

The single life will do just fine.
So what's up, girlfriend?
IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!

A Song for ya FUCKASS Rhodalyn

Rhodalyn You don't need to use a condom
You don't need a dental dam
You don't need to say "I Love You" or "Here's Fifty
Dollars, Ma'am."

Don't need to spring for dinner,
Or wear all that sexy stuff
All you need's a set of fingers and a self-servicer or a muff
'Cause everybody's doin' it, all across the land
Masturbators Of Asshole Wanking Bitch Rhodalyn, Give Yourselve A Hand!

It's natural, and organic
It's easy and it's fun
If you don't know how to do it ask your parents how it's done
You don't need a special license

You don't need a special skill
Just unzip and slip your grip between your hips and get a thrill
'Cause everybody's doin' it, and Girl does it feel grand,
Masturbators of Asshole LovePeddler motherfucking Rhodalyn LovePeddler, Give Yourselve a Hand!

(Musical bridge, with lots of suggestive dance moves on the
ROCKER'S part. For instance, She does that one bit where you
jump backwards on one leg while playing air guitar, except that
instead of playing air guitar She's stroking air self-servicer.)

You can do it in the bathroom
You can do it in your bed
You can do it at a concert while you watch the Grateful Dead
You can rub it with some lotion

You can stroke it with a cloth
Arnold Shwartzenegger pounds it, Michael Jackson jacks it off
Your attitude will soften, your horizons will expand.
Asshole motherfucking pimpass LovePeddler Rhodalyn, Give Yourself a Hand

Now how do you like that!!! MotherFUCKER!!!

"Verbal agreements aren't worth the paper they're written on" - The Streets

What do you say I shed your BLOOD --- MotherFUCKER!!! [/b]
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Z4M4eva(f): 8:44am On May 08, 2006
Bleep off asshole!!!

Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Z4M4eva(f): 8:45am On May 08, 2006
go Bleep your fucking mama and papa. fucking asshole!!! shithead!! motherfucking Arrow!!!

Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Z4M4eva(f): 8:46am On May 08, 2006
MOTHERFUCKING PUSSYLICKING CUNTSUCKING DICKFUCKING BUGGER!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Z4M4eva(f): 8:47am On May 08, 2006
MOTHERFUCKING PUSSYLICKING CUNTSUCKING DICKFUCKING BUGGER!!!!

Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Z4M4eva(f): 8:47am On May 08, 2006
MOTHERFUCKING PUSSYLICKING CUNTSUCKING DICKFUCKING BUGGER!!!!

Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Babybee(f): 2:09pm On May 10, 2006
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by trailblaze: 3:38pm On May 10, 2006
OMG!!!

Desmond is a hunk. He still got the charm after all these years.
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by LoverBwoy(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2006
u mean the mummy's boy charm

dat dude cant act!
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Efani(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2006
@ z4meva
damn lol. im scared of u now lol
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2006
lol, i aint even seen that freaky shxt Up there till now shocked shocked shocked some scary witchy stuff shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by debosky(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2006
is this thing still going on? sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.