Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo (104036 Views)

Pictures Of Wizkid At Today’s EndSARS Protest In London / Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) / Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Kenneth10110(m): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Oladapo Olaitan Olaonipekun, also known as Dagrin, was a Nigerian rapper from Ogun, Nigeria. A film of his life entitled Ghetto Dreamz was released in April 2011.

This throwback pics along side Wizkid passed a lot of message never to give up rather continue pushing till you achieve your aim.

It's 10 years now. Pop star Dagrin, a true music legend, his rap style helped others to green light.

134 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Davash222(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Even Banky was a fan then. Dagrin na real egbon then, oloun.

456 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by xcabczyxabczzzz: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
He was already doing something right by then, why you no dey the pix?

259 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Amotolongbo(f): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
The only musician I fall in love with after his death.

It is so painful getting to know someone’s good works after his demise. I wish I’d loved his music before his death.

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Millenniumlady(f): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
The young shall grow y'all

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by BigTableShaker(f): 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The only musician I fall in love with after his death.

It is so painful getting to know someone’s good works after his demise. I wish I’d loved his music before his death.
You live in SE?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by daddytime(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Na God hand lives and destinies dey because he alone knows tomorrow.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Kenneth10110(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
He was already doing something right by then, why you no dey the pix?

That time i small o grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Amotolongbo(f): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
BigTableShaker:

You live in SE?
South West

Why?

14 Likes

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by ruggedtimi(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Not sure if dagrin is alive today he would be at thesame level with Wizkid.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by illicit(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Not sure if dagrin is alive today he would be at thesame level with Wizkid.
this is very unnecessary sir

345 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Bruno3000(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin see as wizkid humble... MI ma nigurr

18 Likes

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by GamalNasser: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
He already had a hit track then na and was already signed to EME

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by lmm4real: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
It is well by God grace. The photo is very emotional if you know how it was then.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by moshuur(m): 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
M.I even hold mic for grin....Da grin is good, veryyyyyy good

35 Likes

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Bornfool(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
See as WizKid dey look thinking one day me too I go blow

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Thryphosa(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Life! Rest on Dagrin.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by YungMillionaire: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
I sight small doctor 2

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bornfool:
See as WizKid dey look thinking one day me too I go blow
He was jealous because all the attention was on dagrin.See as time change for wizkid.Him no fit mix with crowd as before because them go cut him aba made jewelries.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wow see hw humble he was then

#This life no get head

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by irunoko(m): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Never trust the humility of a broke man.

Money is an amplifier of character

273 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by cruzydal(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
That’s life
No permanent king

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by rastaLivity: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
BigTableShaker:

You live in SE?
turn it to tribal, e no dey hard una

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by DeusMagnus: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
BigTableShaker:

You live in SE?
I was in Awka when he died. It was all over the internet, Dagrin is dead. Honestly quite a large number of us were surprised that top celebrities where reacting because we have never had about him before. The first track we heard after his death was If I DIE, after that quite a number of us bought his album and we started jamming him even though we didn't hear what he was saying. We loved his flows. But prior to his death, we have never heard of him.

257 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Airoflaw(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Such is life

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Kenneth10110(m): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Airoflaw:
Such is life

This pics is the way of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by wagazala: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chai i miss Swe bar sha. Back in the days, it rocked big time.
Humble beginnings, tow the path and you'll find just what you seek. Wizkid best move was leaving EME.

17 Likes

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by seanwilliam(m): 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wizkid maintained his standard even when he had nothing.. see as he just dey, baba no dey famz anyone

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Guynexttdoor: 1:04am On Apr 23, 2020
well imagine those sugar girls now... grin

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by BigTableShaker(f): 7:15am On Apr 23, 2020
rastaLivity:
turn it to tribal, e no dey hard una
Why are you like this?!
So pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by BigTableShaker(f): 7:18am On Apr 23, 2020
DeusMagnus:
I was in Awka when he died. It was all over the internet, Dagrin is dead. Honestly quite a large number of us were surprised that top celebrities where reacting because we have never had about him before. The first track we heard after his death was If I DIE, after that quite a number of us bought his album and we started jamming him even though we didn't hear what he was saying. We loved his flows. But prior to his death, we have never heard of him.
oh I see, Dagrin was a young prospect that became a star overnight and Rose to the stardom.
Can't forget the tribute they made for him by Banky W and Co.
We've never seen anything like it in the music industry.

39 Likes

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by rastaLivity: 7:48am On Apr 23, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Why are you like this?!
So pathetic!
next time you wanna refer to someone as pathetic; look in the mirror

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.