Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Guest Short Storywriter, Poet Needed At Ebookscafeng - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Guest Short Storywriter, Poet Needed At Ebookscafeng (566 Views)

Popular Poet,toyin Adewale-gabriel, Fights Against Women Violence / In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. / Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guest Short Storywriter, Poet Needed At Ebookscafeng by opson2016(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2016
Short story writers, poets, one-act playwrights are needed at Nigeria's no1 free ebooks/short story blog.

Terms and conditions
Pay: Free

As a guest writer, all the stories written by you will carry your bye line.

The guest writer will also have the privilege to place ads about his or her work on the blog

At least one story or poem per month.

The writer will be given data bonus at the end of every month.

The writer, if he or she wishes, shall be added as an admin on the Facebook page of ebookscafeng

The blog shall also be an opportunity for him/her to sell himself since some of our foreign followers are interested in resourceful materials and short stories.
Re: Guest Short Storywriter, Poet Needed At Ebookscafeng by tonytony208(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2016
opson2016:
Short story writers, poets, one-act playwrights are needed at Nigeria's no1 free ebooks/short story blog.

Terms and conditions
Pay: Free

As a guest writer, all the stories written by you will carry your bye line.

The guest writer will also have the privilege to place ads about his or her work on the blog

At least one story or poem per month.

The writer will be given data bonus at the end of every month.

The writer, if he or she wishes, shall be added as an admin on the Facebook page of ebookscafeng

The blog shall also be an opportunity for him/her to sell himself since some of our foreign followers are interested in resourceful materials and short stories.

You are funny o. You need their story to further your own popularity, but you want to collect it for free?! You are really funny. Wait. Have you ever written any story in your life? Do you know how very "easy" it is? And do you think it is sensible to expect others to give you story free? It is clear you will be the one to write your story yourself.

1 Like

Re: Guest Short Storywriter, Poet Needed At Ebookscafeng by opson2016(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2016
tonytony208:

You are funny o. You need their story to further your own popularity, but you want to collect it for free?! You are really funny. Wait. Have you ever written any story in your life? Do you know how very "easy" it is? And do you think it is sensible to expect others to give you story free? It is clear you will be the one to write your story yourself.

Thanks for your view. But I'm happy to inform you that...

I've already got two entries:just this morning one Nigerian, a South African

There are music promoters who can't sing, yet they've the strategies to promote singers and song writers.

There are publishers who haven't written any book in their entire life, but can expose your work to the world beyond your imagination.

So, the fact that I've not written any story in my life isn't a point.

Note:
The fact that you can't do it doesn't mean you should be rude in your post.

If you care to know established writers offer their works for free as guest writers..Then they begin to monetize their write ups.

97% of young writers in Nigeria wants to monetize right from the start.

Only serious minded should contact the webmaster.
Re: Guest Short Storywriter, Poet Needed At Ebookscafeng by tonytony208(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2016
opson2016:

Thanks for your view. But I'm happy to inform you that...

I've already got two entries:just this morning one Nigerian, a South African

There are music promoters who can't sing, yet they've the strategies to promote singers and song writers.

There are publishers who haven't written any book in their entire life, but can expose your work to the world beyond your imagination.

So, the fact that I've not written any story in my life isn't a point.

Note:
The fact that you can't do it doesn't mean you should be rude in your post.

If you care to know established writers offer their works for free as guest writers..Then they begin to monetize their write ups.

97% of young writers in Nigeria wants to monetize right from the start.

Only serious minded should contact the webmaster.

As for me, I only write for money. Yes, I'm among the 97% that want money from the start. At least my mindset had paid my school fees, fed me, paid my house rent and clothed me this far. #Proudly97%
Re: Guest Short Storywriter, Poet Needed At Ebookscafeng by opson2016(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2016
tonytony208:

As for me, I only write for money. Yes, I'm among the 97% that want money from the start. At least my mindset had paid my school fees, fed me, paid my house rent and clothed me this far. #Proudly97%

Chai see vexation! Naija writers dey veeeeeex!

If you really want good money as a writer, please, begin to enter for international short story, poem writing competition.

One of them is Annual $4000 Narrative Prize for writers of all categories. Entry is free

You can get the details on the site map of ebookscafeng

(1) (Reply)

ELEDUMARE (a Poem) By KAYODE JOSHUA / Cult Of The Amateur-andrew Keen (book Review) / Talking Drums (the Revelation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.