Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. (1522 Views)

The Woman In The Kitchen, Living Room, And The Other Room / The Other Room - A Short Story By Iniobong Leroi Umoh / The Other Room... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. by nobsalis: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
The Other Room In the other room Hardened men become beggars The queen, becomes the king too The king , just a beggarly page In the other room We cry for joy Begged to be injured For there ,we enjoy pain In the other room We beg to suck milkless breasts Accept every proposal And promise any thing In the other room Fate of nations are decided Destinies of men are fixed Death warrants are obtained The other room What a room! THE OTHER ROOM... The other room Where a woman pretends To be weak So that a man Can believe he is strong Where a woman pretends To be foolish So that a man Can say he is wise Where a woman stoops So that a man can conquer. The other room Where gods of men Become worshippers of women Where leaders of thought Become minions Of the bleeders of blood Where wielders of power Succumb to power. The other room Where the brashness of testosterone Yields to the bra straps of estrogen Where the bravado of masculinity Is tamed by the wiles of femininity Where the turgid Becomes the flaccid Three rooms In a house One in which a man Believes he is king Two in which He realises A woman is god! Unknown writer. Have a lovely day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. by abdul4new(m): 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
the other room the new National Anthem by President Buhari suffering from diarrhoea of the mouth.

1 Like

Re: In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. by nobsalis: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2019
My wife just put to bed today and I'm not financially strong presently... Pls can u help out with anything ?

Your help in anyways will be very much appreciated #Thanks

Trustyshoess
Re: In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. by nobsalis: 11:46am On Jun 24, 2019
Sup brother" dead thread as recommended

CC NiyiRocks
Re: In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
Abeg coded tins o. Gentleman's honor:

Please don't quote, just let me know you got it so I can delete asap.
Like I said these were strictly normal parole girls. None was an olosho (at least we never rolled like that).
Kindly do well not to link me with them. Gentleman's honor.
I have intentionally reserved some more prestigious ones that can easily link me cos dem too smart. I'm not yet sure you can outwit them. There's a whole lot more trust me. Na these ones I fit risk for now.
Let's see how well you conquer these territories.

Remember to let me know you got it so I can delete asap.
Nuff respect bro.

cc: nobsalis
Re: In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. by nobsalis: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
"
Re: In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
nobsalis:

gt it" (I owe u one Cold Beer) #Respect
U can delete
You quoted.
Please delete too.
Re: In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. by nobsalis: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Done.

NiyiRocks
Re: In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Correct.
Cheers bro.
Waiting for your sexcapades at the arena wink grin
Re: In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. by nobsalis: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
NiyiRocks:

You quoted.
Please delete too.

What's up man..." wanna start on dis babes u gave u me bro"
Pls which is very fair amount dem. I gt fantasies for yellow girls.

Pls treat as urgent
Re: In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
nobsalis:

What's up man..." wanna start on dis babes u gave u me bro"
Pls which is very fair amount dem. I gt fantasies for yellow girls.
Pls treat as urgent
Ok, can you hit me with the list again? I deleted it and I'm not sure who the ones I gave you are. I got over 60 girls' numbers here in Abj and counting. grin

1 Like

Re: In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. by nobsalis: 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
NiyiRocks:
Ok, can you hit me with the list again? I deleted it and I'm not sure who the ones I gave you are. I got over 60 girls'numbers here in Abj and counting. grin
Re: In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nancy, Chimamanda and Josephine are fair.
Nancy is a corper, very classy chick. Tall, pretty, fair, big boobs. Numero uno. If you score you'll thank me for life.
Chimamanda says she works with a firm but na coded runs girl sha from the feelers I got. Massive phat booty girl.
Josephine is a regular, everyday salesgirl in a shop in Garki market, slim Igbo girl with a really nice booty.

@nobsalis Now remove the attached pix bro.
Re: In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. by nobsalis: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
NiyiRocks:
Ok, can you hit me with the list again? I deleted it and I'm not sure who the ones I gave you are. I got over 60 girls' numbers here in Abj and counting. grin
Re: In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kindly remove the attachment containing the numbers in both posts.
@ nobsalis
Re: In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. by nobsalis: 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
NiyiRocks:
Kindly remove the attachment containing the numbers in both posts.
@ nobsalis

Roger that
Re: In The Other Room (POET) With Photo By Nobsalis. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
@ nobsalis Bros any feedback? cool

(1) (Reply)

What's The Worst Book You've Ever Read? / British Writers 1- Ian Fleming,charles Dickens ,and Sir Arthur Conan-doyle. / The Power Of Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.