Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? (4984 Views)

What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? / 5 Reasons You Should Not Root Your Android Phone / Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2016
This time last year, it would have been merely fanciful to have the notion of playing HD games on your Android device. But events have occurred, technology has evolved and the Android Platform has seen massive growth in capability and users, thereby taking the spotlight and getting attention from developers.

Telltale games was going to be an instant hit and it was no surprise after the port. Great graphics coupled with smooth gameplay incorporated in The Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game Of Thrones and Tales From The Borderland have made these titles a top priority in any gamer's list.

Rockstar Games can walk into any room and claim to be the best thing ever to happen to the gaming faction and no brows would be raised. Their success climaxed when they decided to port the arguably best PS2 game of all time, Grand Theft Auto; San Andreas, to the platform with the paid game raking over half a million downloads on the Google Play store only. Not to mention other big titles like Vice City, Chinatown Wars, GTA3 and the more recent Liberty City Stories.

EA Sports have never looked back since the splendid success of FIFA 14, with the game having consistent players to this very day. They've been known to explore From intense offline Manger mode in 14, to highly challenging online team mode in 15 and currently an advanced gameplay, console-like graphics, gender merging and almost real celebration choices. You can't go wrong with them.

Incredibly Notable mentions are NOVA 3 and more recently Assassins Creed: Identity.

But eyes will always look, hearts will always long, which console game would you like to hold in your palms and feel in your pockets?

I would be thrilled to witness:
Last Of Us by Naughty Dog;
Red Dead Redemption by Rockstar;
and,
Grand Theft Auto 4 by Rockstar.

What is/are your cravings?

NM: The Pentagon = BaddestguyP, Dynamoo007, Collinz2, Guydangerous and Davthom

Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2016
battlefield 4 Titanfall
heard Titanfall is coming out for mobile devices soon tho
EA should pls make battlefield 4. I can delete all my Android games for this
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2016
Baddestguyp:
battlefield 4
Titanfall

heard Titanfall is coming out for mobile devices soon tho

EA should pls make battlefield 4. I can delete all my Android games for this
That good?
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by Collinz2(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2016
Call of duty series.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2016
Collinz2:
Call of duty series.
Strike team is on Android, ain't it?
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:27am On May 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
That good?
yes oh. best fps multiplayer ever
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2016
Baddestguyp:
yes oh. best fps multiplayer ever
Hands are crossed then.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
This time last year, it would have been merely fanciful to have the notion of playing HD games on your Android device. But events have occurred, technology has evolved and the Android Platform has seen massive growth in capability and users, thereby taking the spotlight and getting attention from developers.

Telltale games was going to be an instant hit and it was no surprise after the port. Great graphics coupled with smooth gameplay incorporated in The Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game Of Thrones and Tales From The Borderland have made these titles a top priority in any gamer's list.

Rockstar Games can walk into any room and claim to be the best thing ever to happen to the gaming faction and no brows would be raised. Their success climaxed when they decided to port the arguably best PS2 game of all time, Grand Theft Auto; San Andreas, to the platform with the paid game raking over half a million downloads on the Google Play store only. Not to mention other big titles like Vice City, Chinatown Wars, GTA3 and the more recent Liberty City Stories.

EA Sports have never looked back since the splendid success of FIFA 14, with the game having consistent players to this very day. They've been known to explore From intense offline Manger mode in 14, to highly challenging online team mode in 15 and currently an advanced gameplay, console-like graphics, gender merging and almost real celebration choices. You can't go wrong with them.

Incredibly Notable mentions are NOVA 3 and more recently Assassins Creed: Identity.

But eyes will always look, hearts will always long, which console game would you like to hold in your palms and feel in your pockets?

I would be thrilled to witness:
Last Of Us by Naughty Dog;
Red Dead Redemption by Rockstar;
and,
Grand Theft Auto 4 by Rockstar.

What is/are your cravings?

NM: The Pentagon = BaddestguyP, Dynamoo007, Collinz2, Guydangerous and Davthom
GTA iv(with 2k porting record,the fact that midrangers are getting stronger e.g this year mtk p10 is almost as powerful as last years x10 chips) I expect this in the next 3 years.shadow of Rome and final fantasy 12 from ps2(couldn't finish the former and I didn't even start the later b4 my bro started distributing my CD's to hi friends bcoz he tot I wasn't playing them)
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by joseph214(m): 11:59am On May 28, 2016
All ps2 games first.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by Collinz2(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Strike team is on Android, ain't it?
i don't like it
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 28, 2016
call of duty..(ghost protocol.)
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2016
davthom:
GTA iv(with 2k porting record,the fact that midrangers are getting stronger e.g this year mtk p10 is almost as powerful as last years x10 chips) I expect this in the next 3 years.shadow of Rome and final fantasy 12 from ps2(couldn't finish the former and I didn't even start the later b4 my bro started distributing my CD's to hi friends bcoz he tot I wasn't playing them)
Final Fantasy, the most played Square Enix title.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2016
joseph214:
All ps2 games first.
Be specific, homie, PS2 has really wacky games.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2016
Collinz2:
i don't like it
I thought as much, the game doesn't have much ground on android.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2016
krattoss:
call of duty..(ghost protocol.)
Guess Call Of Duty's got a lotta fans.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by joseph214(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Be specific, homie, PS2 has really wacky games.
Games like ghost recon, god hand, god of war, mk shaolin monk, smackdown vs raw, just cause and others. Good android games are not many so it'll b nice if all ps2 games were ported.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by guydangerous(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2016
gears of war,my Xbox game like madt
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2016
joseph214:
Games like ghost recon, god hand, god of war, mk shaolin monk, smackdown vs raw, just cause and others. Good android games are not many so it'll b nice if all ps2 games were ported.
Wow! What a list. But is God Hand worth a port? I don't think it has immersive story.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2016
guydangerous:
gears of war,my Xbox game like madt
What genre is it?
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by lekjons(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2016
Give me anything open world!

i suspect Rockstar may release GTA IV for mobiles in 2018 since they released all their previous gta games(3d era) on their tenth annivasaries and gta iv was realesed for ps3 in 2008..
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2016
lekjons:
Give me anything open world!

i suspect Rockstar may release GTA IV for mobiles in 2018 since they released all their previous gta games(3d era) on their tenth annivasaries and gta iv was realesed for ps3 in 2008..
Ah this is bad news, it's because of Android's accessibility, downloading for free.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by lekjons(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Ah this is bad news, it's because of Android's accessibility, downloading for free.
i don't get you.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2016
lekjons:
i don't get you.
Rockstar aren't into Mobile immensely cause of it's porosity. Check out San Andreas, which almost all mobile gamers have played. Yet just 500,000+ downloads, the rest are gotten witiut charge.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by lekjons(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Rockstar aren't into Mobile immensely cause of it's porosity. Check out San Andreas, which almost all mobile gamers have played. Yet just 500,000+ downloads, the rest are gotten witiut charge.
they have no choice.. not every ps4/PC owner that has played GTA V bought them..
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2016
lekjons:
they have no choice.. not every ps4/PC owner that has played GTA V bought them..
PC is easy. But a console that uses hardware would still shell off some bucks.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by joseph214(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Wow! What a list. But is God Hand worth a port? I don't think it has immersive story.
God hand ain't that bad at least it got good gameplay.
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:29pm On May 28, 2016
joseph214:
God hand ain't that bad at least it got good gameplay.
Story is the key for me. Pure immersive storyline
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2016
Ever heard of far cry?

Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2016
Silent Hill, horror.

Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by ify2nyce(f): 5:08pm On May 29, 2016
Gun
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2016
ify2nyce:
Gun
Is that the name of a game?
Re: Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? by ify2nyce(f): 5:38pm On May 29, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Is that the name of a game?
ya..e make sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

200 For 4.5gb On Airtel / Tecno Phantom Z Mini Screen Replacement / I Hate Tecno Camon Cm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.