Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,967 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Still Want To Study Medicine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Still Want To Study Medicine (772 Views)

Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? / Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Want To Study Medicine by genius123(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2016
I am an hnd holder in science laboratory technology (microbiology option) and will like to still study medicine......i am really confused on how to go about it.....i will appreciate ur criticism coupled with useful advice.......tnx
Re: I Still Want To Study Medicine by thesicilian: 12:49pm On May 28, 2016
What's the confusion? You're a scientist already, all you are doing is going for another science course. So go pick up a JAMB form and start from 100level. Because if you're thinking of some kind of conversation route into 200 or 300level, that is almost impossible in Nigeria.

Or is your predicament financial?
Re: I Still Want To Study Medicine by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 28, 2016
Begin now to study hard for the next jamb. Some schools regard the HND as a first degree and so may grant you direct entry. Get conversant with the next jamb brochure and school requirements.
All the best.
Re: I Still Want To Study Medicine by genius123(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hmmm
Re: I Still Want To Study Medicine by genius123(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
I think I am determined to go to
any extent just to study medicine,even though I have hnd in microbiology.......if u have any helpful advice pls relate with me......
Re: I Still Want To Study Medicine by GdexFolami(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2016
Bro don't b discouraged you can still opt in for ya medicine .just read for your jamb and pass it thou jamb is becoming rubbish o

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Students Of Futminna Cry Out!!! / Pen-pal Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.