Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

I Got A Job Of 25k Salary And Works On Saturdays. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Got A Job Of 25k Salary And Works On Saturdays. (984 Views)

Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home / Is It Good To Tell Your Boss You Are Resigning Or Take Your Salary And Leave? / National Taskforce Salary And Mode Of Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Job Of 25k Salary And Works On Saturdays. by nidera(f): 12:30pm On May 28, 2016
I know better days are ahead..i finished my NYSC early last yr and I ve done marketing job which was too stressful for me and the salary was just 12k, almost my transportation fare...I gave up after two months. now I got another one and the salary is 25k, I spend (#700,#750,#800) for transportation fare as the case maybe but I planned to move to a relations apartment closer to my work place but my concern is that I also work on Saturdays and it's making me not happy...I feel like talking to them one on one abt it since i work directly with the owner of the coy. but I don't know how to go about..
I need advice as I don't want to loose the job while I still hunt and pray for better one.
Re: I Got A Job Of 25k Salary And Works On Saturdays. by Nobody: 7:21am On May 29, 2016
Abeg oo! Don't mean to insult you, but na everything Nairaland go epp u solve?
What then makes you graduate for God's sake?

Social media has indeed destroyed this generotion!!! NO ONE USE HIS BRAIN AGAIN TO THINK OUT SOLUTION.

Like I said earlier, dnt mean to insult you bt u ar free to insult me tho.
Goodluck with ur job hunt..
Re: I Got A Job Of 25k Salary And Works On Saturdays. by thegame(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2016
Hmmmm 25k?

Thats awfully low for someone that works on saturdays too.

Maybe there are perks like...free transport but only you can decide if it's worth it or not.

Where do u stay, where do you work, where is the relative's place you plan on moving to? Consider all these before you start.

All these jobs that keep you on weekends are evil. They suck your blood and give you no chance at getting a better offer unless you resign.

Next thing, you will open a thread asking whether you should resign and look for a better job or not.

Good Luck

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Of 25k Salary And Works On Saturdays. by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 29, 2016
You still new in the market.
no wonder the question
Re: I Got A Job Of 25k Salary And Works On Saturdays. by timilehing(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2016
Be a grateful fellow. Some people are dying to have this kinda job just to stay alive. You won't be asking questions if you don't have alternative to bills payment
Re: I Got A Job Of 25k Salary And Works On Saturdays. by Immunity1(f): 10:37pm On May 29, 2016
25k what for?

(1) (Reply)

How-to Learn From The Best Schools For Free On Coursera. / Are There Design Engineers In Nigeria? / How you can reshape the Destiny of your business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.