Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

REASONS Why Atheists Does Not Fear. Emphasis. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / REASONS Why Atheists Does Not Fear. Emphasis. (865 Views)

Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise / Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] / 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REASONS Why Atheists Does Not Fear. Emphasis. by mrZENographer: 1:12pm On May 28, 2016
These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having persons in admiration because of advantage. To whom the blackness of darkness is reserved forever.

And Enoch prophesied saying "Behold the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints. To execute judgement, TO CONVINCE ALL THAT ARE UNGODLY among them of all their ungodly deeds they have committed and their HARD SPEECHES which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

1 Like

Re: REASONS Why Atheists Does Not Fear. Emphasis. by braithwaite(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2016
undecided
[b]

And this should be what? Why you all always trying to get atheist to a stand point..what's with fearing?No power is strong enough to be lasting if it labors under the weight of fear.that's why we're always ready mentally and emotionally Cox all you religious folks are scared of damnation.. and we're not

It's sweet of you to worry about us, really it is. But it's not terribly helpful to tell us that we should go ahead and believe in your particular faith "just in case." Just in case what? In case a deity who can't distinguish heartfelt faith from apple-polishing affectation happens to be running the show

*******I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain*****Frank herbert

[/b]

1 Like

Re: REASONS Why Atheists Does Not Fear. Emphasis. by Edenoscar(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2016
Lol..like seriously who cares what enoch said,I know I dont

3 Likes

Re: REASONS Why Atheists Does Not Fear. Emphasis. by mrZENographer: 8:58pm On May 28, 2016
braithwaite:
undecided
[b]

And this should be what? Why you all always trying to get atheist to a stand point..what's with fearing?No power is strong enough to be lasting if it labors under the weight of fear.that's why we're always ready mentally and emotionally Cox all you religious folks are scared of damnation.. and we're not

It's sweet of you to worry about us, really it is. But it's not terribly helpful to tell us that we should go ahead and believe in your particular faith "just in case." Just in case what? In case a deity who can't distinguish heartfelt faith from apple-polishing affectation happens to be running the show

*******I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain*****Frank herbert

[/b]

Yes you don't fear because you don't see. A child can insult and speak vile at the back of his father. But no matter how stubborn or arrogant he charges before his friends to whom he makes display, he would never dare it before his father at home.

It's true that fear is a mind-killer. We are expected to fear nothing but God. Because he is the judge. Nobody can judge you but God. And he will. Fear what he can do and depart from sin. Don't weigh God with your little mind which is like weighing a grain of sand with its shore depths. Remember if a child is beaten ruthless, he must cry and beg for the sake of his agony.
Re: REASONS Why Atheists Does Not Fear. Emphasis. by braithwaite(m): 11:14pm On May 28, 2016
mrZENographer:

Yes you don't fear because you don't see. A child can insult and speak vile at the back of his father. But no matter how stubborn or arrogant he charges before his friends to whom he makes display, he would never dare it before his father at home.

It's true that fear is a mind-killer. We are expected to fear nothing but God. Because he is the judge. Nobody can judge you but God. And he will. Fear what he can do and depart from sin. Don't weigh God with your little mind which is like weighing a grain of sand with its shore depths. Remember if a child is beaten ruthless, he must cry and beg for the sake of his agony.

We Dont believe in the existence of the sky daddy simple..

5 Likes

Re: REASONS Why Atheists Does Not Fear. Emphasis. by otem4eartum: 4:59am On May 29, 2016
mrZENographer:
These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having persons in admiration because of advantage. To whom the blackness of darkness is reserved forever.

And Enoch prophesied saying "Behold the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints. To execute judgement, TO CONVINCE ALL THAT ARE UNGODLY among them of all their ungodly deeds they have committed and their HARD SPEECHES which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Is it not the same Enorach(Enoch) that was captured by Eartum speedily. And the ignorant people thought that Enoch has gone in a personal rapture to heaven.

Bellorum 8:18-30
Note; Enorach= Enoch
Nymphidis= Yahweh(one of the sons of DOMINO REVERAD the true God of the universe)

18. Then did Jasheb see Enorach with Eartum and he was amazed.
19. And Enorach was amazed when he saw Jasheb. And we spoke concerning the happenings. Then did Enorach tell me all that has befallen him, how Eartum had come in the swiftness of the wind and took him away from the continent of Nymphidis and took him to the moon to tell him the whole truth about the universe.
20. Then did Enorach say, Jasheb, you are right concerning the movement of the earth. For I observed it while I was in the moon. Then did I believe all your sayings.
21. And Enorach said, I now know the truth that Nymphidis' heaven is not in the cloud but just around Eden.
22. Did Eartum not also tell me the truth about the true God whose name is Reverad and which no eye of the homos has ever seen?
23. But I thought I have seen God, not knowing it was Nymphidis I saw, which is also one of his sons.
24. Did Hatus not also call Nymphidis the God of heaven and earth?
25. But no, Hatus has indeed seen no God yet, just as none of the homo-erectus had.
26. Then Enorach said, I had thought your likes to be the sons of God earlier, but I now confess that you and your likes are not the sons of God but only the grandsons of God.
27. Also, the city of Nymphidis at Eden, is it not with us on earth here? The same is what I have seen in my meditations, calling it the third heaven.
28. Now shall I join to teach the people of the earth the truth. And the book I have written, shall I not find it myself to correct it?
29. For Eartum told me that it has been declared all over the city of Nymphidis that I have been taken up to the paradise of Nymphidis to live with him forever there.
30. Now also do I understand how years is counted, for Eartum has indeed taken me in his wings to a place where I saw a glimpse of the movement of the earth around the sun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: REASONS Why Atheists Does Not Fear. Emphasis. by ValentineMary(m): 7:05am On May 29, 2016
mrZENographer:

How can u say that @ Bold text and still say God loves u. And u expect atheist to take u seriously

1 Like

Re: REASONS Why Atheists Does Not Fear. Emphasis. by TrajansKong: 10:00am On May 29, 2016
mrZENographer:
Fear what he can do and depart from sin. Don't weigh God with your little mind which is like weighing a grain of sand with its shore depths. Remember if a child is beaten ruthless, he must cry and beg for the sake of his agony.

You are sick shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: REASONS Why Atheists Does Not Fear. Emphasis. by mrZENographer: 9:01pm On May 29, 2016
braithwaite:

We Dont believe in the existence of the sky daddy simple..

copycat I know where you dubbed that from. Isn't that from the book of European clowns.
Re: REASONS Why Atheists Does Not Fear. Emphasis. by mrZENographer: 9:02pm On May 29, 2016
TrajansKong:

You are sick shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

If dead atheists could come back to life, all of them would prove you wrong.
Re: REASONS Why Atheists Does Not Fear. Emphasis. by mrZENographer: 9:05pm On May 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

How can u say that @ Bold text and still say God loves u. And u expect atheist to take u seriously

Only the serious would take me seriously. Atheists are gamblers and jokers.
Re: REASONS Why Atheists Does Not Fear. Emphasis. by taurus25(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2016
mrZENographer:

If dead atheists could come back to life, all of them would prove you wrong.
lol

3 Likes

Re: REASONS Why Atheists Does Not Fear. Emphasis. by ValentineMary(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2016
mrZENographer:

Only the serious would take me seriously. Atheists are gamblers and jokers.
And someone like u who believes that kangaroo travelled from Australia to board a boat in Isreal is not a joker If Atheist are jokers it's because yr belief is d joke. grin

2 Likes

Re: REASONS Why Atheists Does Not Fear. Emphasis. by braithwaite(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2016
mrZENographer:

copycat I know where you dubbed that from. Isn't that from the book of European clowns.

Oh are you a pained? grin

(1) (Reply)

See The Lovers Of Satan I Saw This Morning. (photos) / Pastor Gruesomely Murdered For Preaching The Gospel In India (graphic Photos) / How Should Christians View Statues Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.