Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) (40261 Views)

I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight / DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments / Hilarious Comments Between Korede Bello & a fan over Rihanna's 'mechanic' outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 28, 2016
ireneony:
is that really Olajumoke?
No o. They just look alike.
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 28, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Abeos(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2016
That cementary comment by southjay got me cracking

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by castrokins(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2016
I Think They "Flew" To Dubai...

Vickyydera:
Just look at how ugly their Dubai venue is,
Nigeria venue can provide better appearance and
style. they flied to Dubai to do their wedding in
thay shabby venue ,Tools father don't look happy
,i guess the old man would have wanted toolz to
do her wedding in Nigeria so that his average
friends and average family members can attend
it. but toolz loving competition didnt want to wed
in Nigeria. Nigerian celebrities are just good at
showing off.
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Deepfreezer(m): 3:18pm On May 28, 2016
BS let it not be that I'm hating, but this Nigerians should endeavour to Hv their wedding at home and then honey moon can be in Dubai or else where. Why ship out the Forex wey we dey complain say we no dey?

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2016
Make dem dey take paracetamol for another man headache
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 3:28pm On May 28, 2016
Warridis?? ...Spits profusely angry

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by phransix18: 3:34pm On May 28, 2016
u hustle in NIGERIA spend money in dubai,what an idiot idea

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by JoeCutie(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2016
juhan:
hehehe why the thing dey pain you tongue
Nigerians and their overdo dey vex me. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by saintdennis(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2016
Abeos:
That cementary comment by southjay got me cracking

Azzin that's a new punchline o.. lmao.
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by tammie24: 3:55pm On May 28, 2016
Vickyydera:
showing off.
why are you such a jealous b***h?

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by saintdennis(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2016
Hmm when we (the fans/consumers) were favouring /patronising Hollywood, bollywood, American music, foreign apparels etc naija artist and entertainers were complaining and asking for support.

Now we "supporting" them and have elevated them but very few give back to society and even worse they flaunt how they spend money in foreign lands.

Last I heard our comedians don dey slap security men lols.

Anyway money get spirit sha... it's their money! They can spend it as they like.
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by fireforfire: 3:59pm On May 28, 2016
Who marriage epp bikonu
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Ranchhoddas: 4:13pm On May 28, 2016
crazymommy:
Banky W is the kind of friends we need in our lives...he is always there for his friends in good or bad times....for those saying he should go and marry and at the same time still mocking toolz wedding are contradicting themselves.if you claim marriages don't last these days then why are you still insisting that he should go and marry even if he is not ready for the challenges in marriage??the same marriage you are condemning is the same marriage you are telling someone to involve himself in....hypocrites...
Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by DesChyko: 4:23pm On May 28, 2016
crazymommy:
Do they knock on their doors to share it??or they were forced??no be the jobless people go dey carry celeb matter put for head and start taking everything about the yeyebrity personal??e.g some fans took the tiwa savage marriage saga too personal even more than their own family issues...is that not crap?

Na true sha. After all, na still them go hustle the pictures come.
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by dasparrow: 4:32pm On May 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Wetin this one dey talk?

She is making sense. Go back and read what she wrote again and do that slowly this time.
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by davoremix(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2016
Bokoharam ravaging the North again, NDA blowing up the south, Nigerian Army fighting on two fronts, economy going into recession and this is news??
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by kaboninc(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2016
The wedding could be beautiful...like it was done in heaven with angels as both the groomsman and bridesmaid then officiated by God Himself.

But would the marriage be as beautiful as the wedding? In fact more beautiful?
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Ranchhoddas: 5:27pm On May 28, 2016
dasparrow:

She is making sense. Go back and read what she wrote again and do that slowly this time.
Define 'making sense'...is that even English? Because e be like say you want start to dey fool yourself na.
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by samjadinero(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2016
"... Let's wait & see how long the wedding will last. " Smh. Aye buru sha.
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by HCF(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2016
These days there is so much noise about WEDDINGS, while little effort is put into MARRIAGES...
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by EmmyDe25(m): 5:55pm On May 28, 2016
Vickyydera:
showing off.
FlIED Ke? Easy tiger
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 28, 2016
tammie24:
why are you such a jealous b***h?
look at this son of a who.re, get off my mention fool.
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 28, 2016
EmmyDe25:
FlIED Ke? Easy tiger
lolzzzzz
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 28, 2016
castrokins:
I Think They "Flew" To Dubai...

thanks for correcting me.
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by femolala001(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2016
crazymommy:
Banky W is the kind of friends we need in our lives...he is always there for his friends in good or bad times....for those saying he should go and marry and at the same time still mocking toolz wedding are contradicting themselves.if you claim marriages don't last these days then why are you still insisting that he should go and marry even if he is not ready for the challenges in marriage??the same marriage you are condemning is the same marriage you are telling someone to involve himself in....hypocrites...
Aunty.. Shey u no go marry ni?
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by tammie24: 7:14pm On May 28, 2016
Vickyydera:
look at this son of a who.re, get off my mention fool.
hehehe

Filthy slut cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 10:34pm On May 28, 2016
femolala001:
Aunty.. Shey u no go marry ni?
how many times should I marry??grin
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by femolala001(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2016
Eh ehn.. Its okay. U sounded like somone at doesnt wanna marry ni..
crazymommy:
how many times should I marry??grin
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 1:52pm On May 29, 2016
femolala001:
Eh ehn.. Its okay. U sounded like somone at doesnt wanna marry ni..
shoro niyen
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by femolala001(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2016
crazymommy:
shoro niyen
Oya mi lenu o.. Funny u..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) / John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church / Olu Jacobs Shows Swag At 76 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.