Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Come In Only If U Ar Creative - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Come In Only If U Ar Creative (411 Views)

Those, Dose, Doze ... ( If U Know, U Know ) / You Belong To Indomie Generation If U Didnt Read This As Yoruba Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In Only If U Ar Creative by bababodmas(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2016
Hey guys! Just here at home feeling bored! No light ,no food! Lolz! So I thought of something! A game that we could play together! I will start a story, so Let's try and complete the story in our own creative ways! Making sure we're not totally digressing from the original line of thought! Lolzzzz! Let's see how these goes guys!

#THE FEMALE INTERVIEWER!

I was supposed to visit my bae on saturday but as God would have it, he gave the kind of rain that makes one wonder if Noah's ark is still somewhere close by in case of urgent need for supernatural shelter!!! I was visibly furious but the reason for this was even unknown to me! Whether it was cos of the heavy rain that made the already useless PHCN pple have a reason for keeping the blackout longer or for the konji that I would have relieved if not for the rain that disturbed my well planned escapades with my bae! I couldn't but wished the rain started only after I was with her! I closed my eyes for a while to let my imaginations run wild!

I was deep in my fantasies when I heard my phone ring out a notification indicating that I had just received a text message!!! My eyes opened wide with excitement when I saw that I av been invited for a long awaited interview the following monday by 10am!
I joyfully danced around in my room with such expertise that would make the likes of Timaya and psquare turn green with envy! Amidst my joy and gladness I went down on my knees to offer a thank you prayer to God but the devil quickly reminded me of what ii was doing before I got the text message! Shit! I was ashamed of myself as I couldn't even dare call the name of JESUS! I stood up, headed straight to my wardrobe to select my usual uniform for interview! My white shirt, black trouser! and a jacket! In preparation for MONDAY!

Keep it comming guys!

(1) (Reply)

Creative Readers Forum / Call For Entries: Troubadour International Poetry Prize. / Today's Quote That Would Keep You Inspired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.