Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Tecno Tablet Fone Not Booting To The Background. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Tablet Fone Not Booting To The Background. (339 Views)

Youtube: How To Play Videos In The Background / Rooted Infinix Note 3 Always Booting To Recovery / Tecno Tablet Fone Not Booting To The Background. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Tablet Fone Not Booting To The Background. by mayorsky88: 2:19pm On May 28, 2016
Hi! I have Tecno tablet phantom 2, but for the last three days now it has not been able to boot to the backround but only displaying TECNO on the screen. What might be wrong with it and what is the neccessary remedy to this?
Re: Tecno Tablet Fone Not Booting To The Background. by teelaweee(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2016
mayorsky88:
Hi! I have Tecno tablet phantom 2, but for the last three days now it has not been able to boot to the backround but only displaying TECNO on the screen. What might be wrong with it and what is the neccessary remedy to this?
take it to carlcare and let them check it out

(1) (Reply)

.... / Same Story But A Different End / Help Can't Upload Pic On My IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.