Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding (39827 Views)

Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by Choplyf(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2016
Smellymouth:
I don't trust these dubai weddings undecided

That's how Teebillz danced at dubai on his wedding day like:::

Couple of yrs later, he was looking like ::

Insha Allah, It shall not be so for the Demurens

Let someburri shout Halleluyah !!!!

GLORY!!

You've never cease to amuse me with your memes grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

GLORY!!

Egbon how do you post these gifs
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 28, 2016
Choplyf:
Lovely
indeed
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by deenvibe(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2016
Toolz look like old woman

2 Likes

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by ogochukwu247(f): 6:30pm On May 28, 2016
Hadez:
I can't wait to get married. My boyfriend should be seeing this *download the pic n send to him

Hope he won't dump u after sending him the pix?
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by ameboismyhobby(f): 6:33pm On May 28, 2016
I knt get over dis makeup. I jst hate .It's makin her look like she has a rare diesease. embarassed,if na me, I no go give d makeup artist her balance

1 Like

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by oluwasegun007(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2016
u mean to tell me say dis lady gather park her trunk inside dis wedding gown...

I'll join dis cool guy in prayers for strength like dat of Zeus to drive dis newly acquired BRT.
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

GLORY!!

Una no go kill pessin for this Nairaland with laughter.

I've said it before, an over the top elaborate wedding is a disaster waiting to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by nbright: 6:42pm On May 28, 2016
Hadez:

Yes dt is what I want. Reality n not fantasies
then stop fantasizing about these 'Dubai' weddings. Fantasize on the happiness and longevity of the marriage and not the glamour of the wedding
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by slowbreeze(f): 6:46pm On May 28, 2016
Wow I like dis couple..HML Tsquare..btw dis makeup is really tacky..im jst not feeling it...and d millions spent for dis rubbish beats me in d name of celebrity makeup artiste ..
I hope that after today,they will be wise to be privatise their marriage and not to make it a social media marriage ....
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by dBard: 6:53pm On May 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

GLORY!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin....madman..lmfao

1 Like

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by TomLepskie(m): 6:58pm On May 28, 2016
For me ooo, going for honeymoon in Dubai makes sense but travelling to Dubai to wed is a miss. Can't we appreciate our country for once. Must we dump this country in all ramifications? We are importing everything and now we hv to travel abroad just to be pronounced husband and wife.
The funny part is that both the food and the people that ll cook it are transported from Nigeria.
Happy married life to the new couple.
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by JOYOSITA(f): 7:01pm On May 28, 2016
There is nothing really special about this wedding.
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by Nikapetrelli(f): 7:13pm On May 28, 2016
Dj xclusive ever on point
Toke no dey d wedding
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by KlarkDevlin: 7:25pm On May 28, 2016
a lot of interesting guys and girls
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by professore(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2016
that blue outfit,i guess it's tuxedo,it shows class.
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by NemzySeries(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2016
I jst hope d'lll honour d wedding wit a dis gragra D've bin doing since last year b4 w'll hear banky slept wit her b4 reception nxt yr
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by scentmarlc(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

GLORY!!

Smello u don kolo ooooo i swear

2 Likes

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by SURElee(f): 9:44pm On May 28, 2016
This gbemi sef, how can she wear this trouser thingy to a wedding? She just never oozes class/aura and sophistication. This princess needs a stylist.
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by buksaylor001: 10:02pm On May 28, 2016
banmee:

Take am easy. Marriage in not a 100 race. Na marathon. Na couple wey get stamina de win. Take your time and build your endurance for the race ahead.

The guy would be more interested in well to do ladies at the moment not a liability so you better get a job and get a swag-

1 Like

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by AmAlbert(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2016
Why all of em be like wetin em draw/sketch, na wao, make up dey rili scatter face o

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa together with alligator pepper and kulikuli plus okpete
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by nonix22(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2016
but why are they all doing this simple sh*t in dubai?? Zombies Boosting dubai's economy
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by fittty(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2016
All these for a fat chick? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by godG: 11:26pm On May 28, 2016
fittty:
All these for a fat chick? undecided

Thought I was the only one. I still don't get the reason for the fuss about her. Just an average lady. In my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by banmee(m): 11:38pm On May 28, 2016
buksaylor001:

The guy would be more interested in well to do ladies at the moment not a liability so you better get a job and get a swag-

This one go school so?
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by nairamaniac: 12:58am On May 29, 2016
Hadez:
I can't wait to get married. My boyfriend should be seeing this *download the pic n send to him
you are here? I Hollad u on your video game thread. u cudnt even acknowledge.
Not kool.
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by nairamaniac: 1:00am On May 29, 2016
Hadez:
you are here? I Hollad u on your video game thread. u cudnt even acknowledge. me that totally defended you.
Not kool.
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by rollywise(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2016
After the wedding comes the marriage. The marriage is the KOKO. I hope these ones learn from others and put everything to it to see that their marriage isn't short lived like many others. Happy married life!!!
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by Youngpo413: 9:15am On May 29, 2016
Hadez:
why pay the cow when still having the milk for free?
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by slyrone(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2016
na every time this toolz dey do wedding ni?
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by Dubemkelly(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2016
naniawini:
Dis Toolz husby take style worwor ooo. Which kind gown wey Toolz wear lik dat
Wedding Gown
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by naniawini(f): 11:27am On May 29, 2016
U no dey go church grin
Dubemkelly:

Wedding Gown

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) / Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine / Afrocandy Shares Lingerie Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.